Black Entertainment : What's the real deal on Wesley Snipes and; the Black Panther comic movie?

OK now Cherryblossom.. like I said his life experiences is what made him who he is. I don't know what they are. Nor do I care. All that is important to me is, is he trying to help with the struggle ..and from the links that was posted he is. Not the interview but the links. The interview is from his life experiences. His mating chooses is exactly that... "HIS!" And has nothing to do with you or I. I have my chooses and you have your's...and we still make them because of our life experiences. Of-course I'd rather see him with a Sister..But I haven't had his experiences. Neither have you. So how can I choose his mate for him? Is that what you are advacating..we choose mates for each other? I don't think love works that way.. well it wouldn't for me...lol

And do we really know the Questions what was ask of him for him to give those replies. I didn't see them.

Lilpea..:1on1:

IF "his life experiences" are what he based his descriptions of ALL Black women on, then that's the same thing Black men say about Black women who blame ALL Black men and hold ALL Black men accountable for their past relationships.

It's not right for EITHER side to do it.

Yes, "choosing his mate" is his decision. He just didn't have to TEAR DOWN all Black women in the process.

As for the article, I posted the link. Any can read its entirety if they choose.

Now, I don't mean to keep "derailing" this thread.

So I'm out. ---------------------------------------------------------->

IF "his life experiences" are what he based his descriptions of ALL Black women on, then that's the same thing Black men say about Black women who blame ALL Black men and hold ALL Black men accountable for their past relationships.

It's not right for EITHER side to do it.

Yes, "choosing his mate" is his decision. He just didn't have to TEAR DOWN all Black women in the process.

As for the article, I posted the link. Any can read its entirety if they choose.

Now, I don't mean to keep "derailing" this thread.

So I'm out. ---------------------------------------------------------->

How are you derailling this thread? It is about Wesley snipes, a movie star and a part he is in about i suppose a cartoon.

The mere name Wesley Snipes should evoke some kind of emotion coming from African American women since he put out such evil hate against us.

The fact that he is a celebrity makes him a very influential black man and this kind of man who speaks out against black women and then try to hide behind someone like Dr. Ben Clark's mission is an evil trick. It is a major tool used politically by white people to strike at the black/african american womanhood.

people should be judged by the summation of their works not who they decide as a mate....
you don't have to like it but don't hate on someone because of it....
but to some this advice i'm sure will go in one ear and out the other....
so be it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoCawR9On38

one love
khasm

I totally disagree.

the summation of their works includes who they decide to mate with especially if they are outspoken against the women of their own kindred and this is used as a basis for dating out of race. it is wicked.

It is not about hating Wesley Snipes, it is about hating this kind of suppressive propaganda that he has done against his race of women.

Thank you God for picking mari. Thank you Jesus for picking mari and martha to stand with you in the fight...And for showing us how important race relations are...Man!

and therein lies the problem....
i would never be with anyone other than a black woman
but i know exactly what he is talking about....
it is hubris on any black womans part not to find any truth to what he said nicely....

one love
khasm

yes. African American women are a unique kind and this is based upon hundreds of years of enduring a governmental system that caused us to be brutalized. And this goes back even farther behind this American experience as well.

And for this reason, I so applaud the kind of men who stuck by our sides and embrace our incredible spirit, a spirit that has caused us to be collectively known for being soulful and outspoken in such a way that shows that we have been extremely violated.

For the weak minded black men that have turned their backs on us and down talked us for being spirited, i have only contempt for them because they are the main cause as to why we became so vulnerable to victimization byway of governments.

...we've been abandoned by our own menkind like no other race of women on the face of this earth...the sole reason why he came to stand with us at the cross.

I'm not an AKA but I do support my Greek sisters as a whole. And like they say: It is a serious matter.

Wesley Snipes is a cartoon as far as I'm concerned.

I'm going to quote what i said on the chad ocho post:

Chad is a modern day minstrel show sell-out, along with wesley snipes and the others that choose hate for themselves and their own kind for the ones that benefit from our divisions.....

Amerikkka uses these fools to cause division amongst the masses of our people, thats why they get the airtime........smh

Thank you!!!!!!!

:court:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back