Black People : What Shall Determine Our Ethics/Morality/Etc. These Days?

So you dont think that racism exists? You dont think that that cop got off
for killing Oscar Grant because he was white and oscar was African?

It doesnt matter what you call it.. race or ethnicity or national identity, the
fact is moves are being made with these seperations in mind.. and it would
be foolish of us not to recognize that. Yes we are all human but that is only
a biological description.. Organized societies impose other descriptions..
National, Social, Political, etc.. and no matter what concept you use to
codify the differences that exist between us, the differences will be noted
and the divisions will be formed.. and conflict will occur.

If you arrive a fight after the first punch has been thrown, you might have
trouble deciding on who the aggressor really is. African folks are not the
agressors in this fight for existence, we are simply responding and
defending ourselves from this multi-generational white supremacist assault.

That said, let me ask you: Do you think your desire for a race-less
society has to do with your own ethnic diversity?

I dnt deny the prescence of racism & other facets of life being influenced by the ieda of race...but there lies my point soo mch of life has became built around an idea thats far outdated & never was even real but rather fabricated by a group of ppl who felt entitled...everyone is trying to fight fire with fire n still hold onto such an ideal...& for as long as these "racial issues" exist there wont be such a thing as unity...**** the idea of racial unity its futile unless the human race collectively works towards unity...but that isn't realisitic so :10500:

My desire for a raceless society has nothing to do with my bi-racial heritage...I just nvr was fond of the idea...its completely stupid n pointless to me now....identify myself as an "african american" but my beliefs are not shaped by the heritage of my ancestors.....blacks always speak of equality....what we doing now isn't true equality theres still seperation Humans are One people...end this idea of race

The idea of political & social groups also being diverse n built in similar manner is diff...granted the human race is one people but thru culture & us all being individuals not everyone will agree on whats right...race to me is more a fundamental issue

I dnt deny the prescence of racism & other facets of life being influenced by the ieda of race...but there lies my point soo mch of life has became built around an idea thats far outdated & never was even real but rather fabricated by a group of ppl who felt entitled...everyone is trying to fight fire with fire n still hold onto such an ideal...& for as long as these "racial issues" exist there wont be such a thing as unity...**** the idea of racial unity its futile unless the human race collectively works towards unity...but that isn't realisitic so :10500:

My desire for a raceless society has nothing to do with my bi-racial heritage...I just nvr was fond of the idea...its completely stupid n pointless to me now....identify myself as an "african american" but my beliefs are not shaped by the heritage of my ancestors.....blacks always speak of equality....what we doing now isn't true equality theres still seperation Humans are One people...end this idea of race

The idea of political & social groups also being diverse n built in similar manner is diff...granted the human race is one people but thru culture & us all being individuals not everyone will agree on whats right...race to me is more a fundamental issue

Any and all exploited and oppressed people have their choice and right as to what they feel and think can and will end their exploitation and oppression...

Only in this nation would some of the exploited and oppressed do or say things in order to appease and/or confort my and our peoples exploiters and oppressors...

It was not our african ancestors who invaded and occupied these lands...

It was not our african ancestors who came close to exterminating a mostly peaceful people...

It was not our African ancestors who exiled the original inhabitants far from the lands etc. they had roamed free for generations, on what was either unproductive parts of the lands they had held on to--and/or without the means/etc. to develop it--in the midst of a now non indigenous controlled economy/etc.

And, it was not our african ancestors who dared to impose their ways of life etc. on their descendants, in a nation which has a Bill of Rights guaranteeing non indians their right to choose their own faiths/worship without fear of persecution, etc.

It is via the spirit of the harvest and/or folks being grateful for the good things which got them thru another year etc.: Suchlike is the reason one and all celebrate the holiday of Thanksgiving...

Otherwise I have no love and little respect for how some whitewashed the practice!

No disrespect intended nor meant:

But do direct your comments and criticisms at those who truly need and we should want them to hear and read them...

:em0200:

What are the races supposed to be unifying to accomplish? Ultimately, who benefits from that? Technically, this isn't about ending the notion of race; this is about ending the notion of racism. The respective races don't have to vanish to make that happen; what needs to happen is that those races who continue to display marked lack of respect for the existence of other races (and we all know how that is currently playing out) need to be put in check. There is no so-called racial 'unity' where there is no justice.

When racism comes knocking on your door then you will understand.

Some cannot relate to the pain of others until they are knee deep in it themselves.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back