Black People : What Shall Determine Our Ethics/Morality/Etc. These Days?

i have an adquedate amount of knowledge about black history

In a sense i'd rather not get OD in my race's history....I don't like the idea of race rly...indeed i acknowledge im "black" but that is truthfully a term made by culture....blacks tend to just ponder their history & rant....Ima go aganist the grain...i'd rather not get into OD not out of ignorance but cause im trying to get away frm the concept....i feel its blinding n constrcting

I don't and I don't believe others either just racialize or over politicized our shared history...

On the other hand:

There was and is a need and a want to not just let others rewrite or revise it to justify their one sided and/or self justifying b. s., i. e., which some whites did and do, when it comes to us--who identify ourselves as black folk...

:em0200:

I don't and I don't believe others either just racialize or over politicized our shared history...

On the other hand:

There was and is a need and a want to not just let others rewrite or revise it to justify their one sided and/or self justifying b. s., i. e., which some whites did and do, when it comes to us--who identify ourselves as black folk...

:em0200:

I do n feel its stupid...the whole idea of even bringing race into everything to me is stupid....human is truthfully the only race that exists....we ought to teach equality going fwd with this

I do n feel its stupid...the whole idea of even bringing race into everything to me is stupid....human is truthfully the only race that exists....we ought to teach equality going fwd with this

Our beloved Marley man restated via a memorable tune the very idea that led Haile Selassie to make a speech about...

Though who hears their pleas with open minds and kind hearts etc. these days?

Time etc. will tell...

FYI...

Take care...

Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back