Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

There are many scholars who said many different things about the Bible, just because they said it didn't happen doesn't what they are saying is true. Given many of these so called scholars spent years destroying the Bible and its truth. One thing is for sure the Bible is the only book that has prophesied everything that is going on in our society today. This article is probably the work of an atheist who doesn't believe in the Bible, there are many of these people out there.

Back on topic abstinence requires a great deal of discipline and the way our society over sexualized everything these days, it makes hard for someone who is very undisciplined to practice something like abstinence.

WRONG!! Theres the I-Ching, The Popol Vuh, The Bhagavad Gita, The Hopi Prophecy and probably dozens of others... now back to the topic at hand please

WRONG!! Theres the I-Ching, The Popol Vuh, The Bhagavad Gita, The Hopi Prophecy and probably dozens of others... now back to the topic at hand please
Is that right? Did those books prophesy that the Jews were going to be slaves all over the world? Did they describe their how their conditions would be today?

Is that right? Did those books prophesy that the Jews were going to be slaves all over the world? Did they describe their how their conditions would be today?

First of all you have to tell me what a Jew is...because the bible does not talk about Jews...it talks about Hebrews...Then you have to tell me who exactly they (the Hebrews) are TODAY because they certainly are NOT JEWS or Jewish.

First of all you have to tell me what a Jew is...because the bible does not talk about Jews...it talks about Hebrews...Then you have to tell me who exactly they (the Hebrews) are TODAY because they certainly are NOT JEWS or Jewish.
A jew is a descendant of of the tribe of Judah Jew is short for Judah, or the Kingdom of Judah which consisted of 3 tribes Judah, Benjamin and Levi. They are mostly the so called negroes in the Americas today's.