Africa : What Do You Call A Person (African) From *Alkebu-lan*???

MenNefer said:
Do you remember "The Key Maker" in the movie "The Matrix"? Your last statement reminded me of what he told the agent whom insisted upon his deletion (in, by the way, a self learning system of polarized opposing yet complementary principles ) He said "we only came to do what we were programed to do." Doing what we are supposed to be doing in a deterministic (mechanical) system (like the matrix) IS indeed not personal. But that is only if we view ourselves (consciously or uncounsciously) as constructs in a closed system of variables. If ones deletion was amenable to ones survival in an inherent system of universality then the two *combatant principles* could only hope for a stale mate. Unfortunately when white moves first (our present system of White supremacy in operation) it is quite logical to assert that a stale mate to them is a win also. Knowing this from the gate either puts me in a position to either use *Maximum Emergency Compensatory Justice* which cleanly aborts me from the system (no mess...,washing hands,..or loose language) (I am speaking from an extremist point of view) or seek the path that allows me to COME FORTH as the anomaly itself that is born from the perpetually irreconciliable relationship between those combatant principles (somethings gotta give). If there is such a path or anomaly it would be just as reasonable to LIVE/DIE for it (doing what I am supposed to be doing) than my previous proposed venture(United Compensatory code concept). And in living the truth (Maa Kheru) I would still be holding fast to "Justice" (Herukhuti) which is and automatic reflex of "LAW" (Maat) in which the illusory injustice "Appears" to exist. Compensatory Law is Tehu=To measure Ti= Duals. All wrongs are righted outside of space time and events which is where our true identity dwells (Anuk Ausar). The Person, and its desire to counter injustice with Justice, IS a logical *Desire* (within the *Theater* of events) but to do that by its own machinations (which is a faculty demonstrated evenly between the two combatant principles) is essentially to identify with itself IE "The Person"; which is quite illogical considering its inductive base AMEN 0. (This is the logic I use to answer that VERY important question you posed)
Thank you. But that ain't gonna keep you from being mistreated on the basis of color. The people who knew most about what you are talking about wound up on slave ships. When you disconnect your blackness from producing justice then you are just black in the abstract.

Edward Williams said:
Thank you. But that ain't gonna keep you from being mistreated on the basis of color. The people who knew most about what you are talking about wound up on slave ships. When you disconnect your blackness from producing justice then you are just black in the abstract.

Now on the flip side (which may seem like a contradiction...:tennis: )

From your point of reference, You are absolutely right.

Theres a Zen saying I've held unto: A maggot sees a seething field of purposeful activity..the hawk flying above just sees a dead horse.

Your inductive premise (and the deductive rigor that ensues) is a invaluable alternative in this war which I use (actively hand out) for people of color here in Hawaii. It also (in conjunction with the Paut Neteru) helps maximize my communication with you without the useless friction.

Look forward to assisting in the implementation of Justice.

MenNefer said:
Now on the flip side (which may seem like a contradiction...:tennis: )

From your point of reference, You are absolutely right.

Theres a Zen saying I've held unto: A maggot sees a seething field of purposeful activity..the hawk flying above just sees a dead horse.

Your inductive premise (and the deductive rigor that ensues) is a invaluable alternative in this war which I use (actively hand out) for people of color here in Hawaii. It also (in conjunction with the Paut Neteru) helps maximize my communication with you without the useless friction.

Look forward to assisting in the implementation of Justice.
Let's do it. Anytime you have a concept of how something is supposed to work such as an airplane, or an automobile, or justice, you have to get the words straight first and use words that will lead you to the truth. That will give us focus. It is the arrangement of words, even in our minds, that result in what we see. So we have to get the words straight first. Do you agree?

Edward Williams said:
Let's do it. Anytime you have a concept of how something is supposed to work such as an airplane, or an automobile, or justice, you have to get the words straight first and use words that will lead you to the truth. That will give us focus. It is the arrangement of words, even in our minds, that result in what we see. So we have to get the words straight first. Do you agree?

"Define- it- ly" (words in which there is no objective reality are the major sources of delusion)

Getting the words straight helps me to see your strengths and limitations in which I can (if able) assist in some way or benefit.

P/S Although "I" am Black In The Abstract (Khem kefa Ab MenNefer) I still in-fluence Matter

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back