Black People Politics : What America sees...

Just messin with ya Willa. As I type this I am pondering spending this pre Easter Week with my cretinous pathetic excuses of an extended family or drink myself into a well deserved stupor. Can't resort to that as I no longer drink. We'll talk about the reality of Somalia's relationship with U.S. Military forces pre and post "Operation Gothic Serpent" which resulted in the 1993 failed "Battle of Mogadishu" which actually was misnamed "Black Hawk Down" which was an incident that occured over the skies of Iraq in 1994. When I surface from whatever it is I suffer we'll chat again about bombs, missiles and all things nuclear. Luv ya.

BTW: I am going to spare you the indignation I suffered by mistakenly calling Somali's Somalians. I heard that the identifier Somalis is somewhat acceptable as a plurality but I couldn't prove that one way or the other. I was once told by a Somali chick I had a brief relationship with that if I called her a Somalian once more then she said nothing more but showed me a well worn machete. I got the point and knew if I dared make that mistake again I just might "GET" the point. The point of that well worn machete in my eye. Somali's are rather animated and passionate people and a joy to be around but if you get on the wrong side of them, watch out.
So glad you told me. Woo. I consider that a save. :)

Dare I say I'm hooked as well. Action junkies top 5 fascinating subjects:

1. Nuclear warfare
2. La Cosa Nostra
3. Drug Smuggling
4. Police involved violent crimes
5. Combined Metropolitan PD/FD/EMS documentaries

Speaking of actual recorded nuclear detonations a large majority "But not all" of the declassified videos appear from deep red to washed out amber in hue, however that is due to the lenses used to create that image and the colorization to sensationalize the blast effect. Also the visual blast actually last no longer then a micro-second but is extended quite a lot longer to maximize that effect also. This movie as lame as it was, was very close in actual color acuity to an actual nuclear detonation in the kiloton range which emits a stark white, actually an excruciatingly bright bluish white incandescent flash that would blind anyone even looking towards the detonation itself. The closest flash that would give one an even remote idea of the brightness and bluish white flash would be watching an industrial grade computer controlled Cree LED flash just once and even that wouldn't come close to an actual detonation. This scene does come close but only by the light emitted from rarely used studio carbon arc lamps outside the window of the apartment the people are in. Only the shots of the windows from inside the apartment give that effect while the occupants are fumbling and stumbling around trying to figure out what just happened. Interesting how the guy watching all this unfold didn't go blind while looking at an actual nuclear detonation through a telescope yet.

Everything in this scene except the people themselves and the apartment interior which is a studio mock-up is computer generated animation.

Enjoy.

Dang! Where's the rest of that movie?! :pi sunglasses:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back