Black People Politics : What America sees...

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Feb 4, 2018.

1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +728
    I have have seen in America voters who don't vote a party line absolute, they will vote for the man they like the best, for what individuals believe that man will bring to his presidency, what America is needing the most at the time. Then comes the cross over votes. There were cross over votes that took Obama to his presidency like surfers on a thirty foot wave to the shore.

But now, Schumer was seen in a crazy rant, not making sense, just going off like a bottle rocket. Obviously he hates Trump, okay, fine, but recently it wasn't a clear matter of facts. We want clear facts. This was last week or so I saw him shouting at the lectern (his head was facing down) as if he was absorbed in a temper seizure, not making sense in a personal tirade about Trump. I said out loud, "Has he gone crazy?!" I was convinced he had. It brought me to the edge of my seat. I was waiting for someone to come and get him.

Next, at the State of the Union speech the camera was moving in on people, including Dems and there was Schumer, head down in a scowl but eyes looking up. Try that in the mirror, drop your head scowling , but look up with your eyes. It looks like the Devil. He was described on a talk show of looking just like the Penguin on Batman. Bad attitude!

Now lets move to Pelosie. She spent the evening pursing her lips from one side of her mouth to the other, licking her teeth without opening her mouth. This is what the world was seeing, an acidy countenance that would scare Hansel and Gretel out of the woods.

The point here: This is suppose to be our American governing body, Republicans and Democrats in a free Democratic government of the people, by the people for the people. Instead, Schumer and Pelosi and those democrats that follow them have turned that party into an obstructionist tribe.

Proof: Trump said he is going to lower the cost of our medicine and lab procedures. Republicans applauded. Democrats sat on their hands. Why is that? Because they want our medicines and labs expensive?

Trump said he is giving a twelve year path to citizenship for 700,000 DACA immigrants and expanding that to 1.5 million for other immigrants as well. All he wants is an appropriation for the border for which over half of the citizens here voted for, and the border patrol want, to stop some of the drug trafficking, sex trafficking of little kids as young as 11 months, little girls, boys, and young women, being paid for by the age like a cattle round up. Also to keep the Mexican criminal element out along with those from other countries who come through Mexico. Some of that from around the world and a lot of it coming from deeper South America, much of it through Mexico.

Democrats sat on their hands. Why because they want all that stuff going through, and they like the idea of a shootout with our border patrol instead of a fence for a better prevention? I met a lady who said she had a son down there, and the border patrol dearly want that fence.

There is more, but this example should give us an idea of the now state of our tribal government.

2. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +728
    I've been watching Glenn Beck a Libertarian and he has a segment called The Vault on his program. He's been collecting Black History-- that is not being reported. He has obtained many artifacts of posters, letters, documents that describe and show what was going on in those days.

For instance: Democrats have not been for Black people. Who founded the Dem National Convention and Democrat Party? Two people Nathan Bedford Forest and one other name I didn't get written. The point being they were both K.K.K. The South has a moto in the past and even a thread of it today as being "Solid Democrat." So what? Well, this is what hasn't been taught in schools or known so much today that the reason they were so solid is because they had an episode of lynching Republicans. So what you say? Well because in 1868 Black citizens were Republican and with good reason. So Black and White were getting lynched and skinned. The document gave a number of over 2300 Black Republicans and over 1700 White Republicans killed in that gruesome number. It wasn't about race it was about party. Aren't you glad Lincoln went to war? Democrats stood on the corner and demonstrated against him.

The first House Black members were all Republican. First Black member to preside over the House of Representatives was a Republican. Black citizens were historically Republican. In the mix of 1891 Congressmen 13.4 had been slaves, all Republican.

In the 1970s the U.S. Supreme Court had to make the Democrat South let Black candidates run and be elected.

That statistic seems to have changed from the opinion of Black history to Democrat. Republicans are fair Constitutional Law and business. Democrats have been described as promising lots. Yet it is the Republican President almost half the country loves to hate, who is bringing employers back to the states, made our tax forms easier, and brought taxes down which will show up in our checks.

We have had such an economical boom that the market has had to reset itself by algorithms to solve the problem of facing inflation.

3. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,535

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,499
  5. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,007
    Like you Willa "Most" Black people in America has not only realized that there really is no two party system. All their across the isle bluff and bluster is a front to make us believe one group is the peace loving dove and the other group are war hawks. If your affiliation is Republican, that's your right, just the same if your affiliation is Democrat. Our elders died for all Blacks in America to vote their conscience.

Stick to your guns.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. TheOneWillFocus

TheOneWillFocus New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3
    You are absolutely right and most don't believe nor want to see this. There is a pattern of similarity across dem and rep that has been present for decades. People refuse to be objective about matters and choose preference over blinding truth. I agree, they died so we could choose what to do with our votes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  7. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +728
    Okay, interesting post, so I will not talk about Republican or the Democrat party ideally. Just the facts. I've seen that two racist KKK members started the Democrat Party, I'm just going to ask everyone some questions.

What party said they were "going to grow jobs" and didn't know what the heck how to do that since they were running corporations out of this country with super taxes? D. How were they going to grow jobs?

What party has brought wealth back to this country and jobs? R.

What party actually supported laws for what the scriptures proclaim an abomination. Of corse this is a question that only applies to Christian or traditional people who actually don't like the idea of the kids asking each other what gender they are in school and a Mom seeking to give her eleven year old a transgender operation and a different mom a five year old. D.

What party wants the borders open so they can be overrun doesn't matter, because all that means to them is votes. And this same political party base no rule of law actually wants California to secede from the Union so they can be their own country and live by their own law? D. They are already broke, high taxes, high costs, and are willing to fight the Federal government as they rebel against Security and order? And this is the beginning of people running out of first CA. and then this will grow state to state.

What party is worried about the protection of citizens with National Security? R.

What party is for the Constitution? R. The other D. thinks we should make different laws. They suggest taking guns away, because of crazy people mass shooters. The R. party knows that every time these kid shooters were identified as problem personalities, having blogs up that claim they want to shoot up a school. One will take away guns, D. while the other R. will take those kids for mental evaluation which thing we have not been able to do yet because the D. party is worried that might be construed of going against the kids civil rights. I personally think mental evaluations would save all lives including the would be shooter if he can get evaluation and therapy, maybe inside a facilities. Of corse an evaluation would determine that. Shooters lives are ruined forever, maybe they could have been turned around in the right medical circumstances. If they could be picked up and evaluated before they became shooters.

How long should we turn a blind eye to aggressive regimes, speaking mostly of the on going Kim Jong Un threats. The current Dem leaders want to talk and talk and talk. Kim says he wont't talk about his nuclear program, period. Instead he says doom is waiting for us from one of his missiles. Latest report during the Olympics is, ""North Korea at our doorstep--not slowed down but has picked up. His sister is the head of the propaganda and agitation dept.

Russians are working to bring strife to our country and continue to be part of our election system. One of their methods is to give false accusations and information to our social media.

China's long term goal is to take down Americas's power. Both Russia and China's goal is to destroy our institutions and NATO. Twentynine Nations of NATO are concerned.

What party wants to build a wall and build up Security at our Mexican border? R.

Mexico has had a 27% rise in deaths last year. We've had 64,000 deaths due to drugs coming through our border from Mexico. Whats killing the most Americans is Drugs coming from Mexico into States.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • True True x 1
    • List
  8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,499

After reading your soliloquy, my assessment of you is unchanged. Here's my assessment again:

"Even these videos wont persuade her to change her die-hard status to support Trump and Republicans, until death does them apart ... :facepalm:"

These new folk in the forum, unaware of your steep background in modern day republicanism, easily escapes them; but not older folk like me, having the tenure to say the things I say about you.

We know that today's republican party is not the party of Lincoln and Douglass, which became the party of Black folk, for a brief period of time. We know the democrats to be, largely, the party of ex slave masters and plantation owners, after losing the civil war, and could not be accepted in the Whig party.

But today is a different story, willa. Mr. Barack Obama was elected as the first black president and accomplished this feat as a democrat, not a republican.

We know the
    republicans obstructed most, if not all, of his presidency and Trump has reversed nearly all of Mr. Obama's political gains. They even tried to make him a one term president, but God wouldn't go for that.

So, carry on, lol, and "stick by your guns."

• Thank You Thank You x 2
    • List
  9. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +728
    Every new term there is an election with both parties running, each doing their best to win. Obama won his second term. There was no conspiracy in the election booth. He had the win with more votes fair and square. I was one of them.

What I complain about is Hillary running. It was either Hillary or Trump. That's all we had. For most of us that was an easy choice.

What are the reasons you liked what was reversed and what was your favorite? And thanks for your support for me to have my own studied opinions.

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,499

For the least of you, not the most, Trump was an easy choice. Remember, Hillary won the "popular vote."

Its good that you say there was no conspiracy in the election booth when Mr. Obama sailed to victory(s). But you cannot say the same for Trump.

In fact, the Russia Probe, conducted by Mueller, along with facebook and Twitter being hacked by Russian bots, proves that Trump has a connection with Americas chief adversary, Russia; and that Russia interfered with the 2016 election.

If you have any pull willa, get Trump to release approved congressional sanctions aimed at Russia.

Everything Mr. Obama accomplished is to my liking, willa.