Higher Standard Required : We Will Provide Adult BabySitting Services if You Can't Moderate Yourself

:lol: ... hahahahahah ... whew ... okay ... wait ... it's not a complaint ... okay ... whew !!!

okay ... that's a clue for me ... okay ... things are gett'n better already ... okay

i thot i was spoze to be doin' sump'n or fix'n sump'n or sump'n ... okay ... i aint spoze to be doing that ... rite?

okay ... yall just share'n yall's opinion ... rite?

everybody gets one of those ... or even two ... no harm no foul ... okay ... kewl

then i'm gonna ease on out of this then ... i thot i had to do sump'n or address sump'n or sump'n ... :ack: ... :)

:lol: ... hahaahahahah ... oh gosh ... wait ... is this a book ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... :lol:

I LOVE YOU !!! ... :grouphug: ... let me know ... i'm good ... rite? .... :)

:heart:

Destee

THANK YA JEEEEEEEEEEZUS!!!!! :jumping:

Ya'll done confused me. I just wanted to tell Destee that she's wonderful. I'm not interested in "anti-snitch" and "snitch."

But I think I get it.

You guys think that other posters should cooperate with violations of the house rules rather than report those violations? If that's so--why?

A lot of the internet is already unregulated, no?

Really, you would think that Sister Destee would be commended for the regulation, as well as her admittance that reports are limited yet the site is intelligent, clean, safe and upstanding.

I'm reminded of the other sites that bring great shame to our race and thankfully this is not one of them, but there's a reason, Sister Destee's resolve. Really, it's a trade-off; but I would hardly give this great woman trouble even understanding the little that I do of her sacrifice.

Ya'll done confused me. I just wanted to tell Destee that she's wonderful. I'm not interested in "anti-snitch" and "snitch."

But I think I get it.

You guys think that other posters should cooperate with violations of the house rules rather than report those violations? If that's so--why?

A lot of the internet is already unregulated, no?

Really, you would think that Sister Destee would be commended for the regulation, as well as her admittance that reports are limited yet the site is intelligent, clean, safe and upstanding.

I'm reminded of the other sites that bring great shame to our race and thankfully this is not one of them, but there's a reason, Sister Destee's resolve. Really, it's a trade-off; but I would hardly give this great woman trouble even understanding the little that I do of her sacrifice.

If you weren't interested in the anti-snitch...why would you make a comment and not tell her how wonderful she was instead???

And no you do not get it...AT ALL

Cause that was not implied....AT ALL...

smh...ABSiblings...**pats you on head** that'll do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back