Black Poetry : Voyage to Atlantis

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
The song by the Isly Brothers. It's how I feel about you love. Let it be so. Where would I go. We said our last goodbyes. But why. I miss you. Sweet Love. Your a thousand miles away. But when I get your phone call. A word from a friend that you spoke about me. Thought about me. Email ...I drop all plans. Your my moment. Atlantis isn't a fantasy. It isn't a place far away. They say you will never find that lost city. Oh I beg to differ. It is you. Deep in my ocean. dreams and bones. :luvv:

When I need I board my vessel. I don't call my crew. This is a one man journey. They would cause mutiny.. you mean nothing to the crew. Only I know what treasures lie on your shores. I set sail and spend as much time on the open sea of you as I like. yes sometimes it feels I sailed for days. Running out of food and time. I always come back satisfied that I took that journey. One day. The city will rise and I can show the world that you exist. For now I only know of your existance. Keeping it on the down low. It would cause trouble. I would have to tell another that you have carte blanche. Unrestricted authority. Unlimited Power.. to act.. and move over me for business or pleasure. At your discretion.

That doesn't make me weak. They don't understand. That makes me strong. It's like a recharge to a rechargeable. So I look forward to my next voyage. Our next encounter. Our next meeting. Call me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back