Black People : Using 'racist white supremacist studies to define oneself'

I have to take into context not just African history but European history so that I may know how they think, believe and act. If you want to know something about someone all you have to do is draw on their history no matter what it will never fail you. The same is true for the so call european race. In the words of Sun Tzu:
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

Also "victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"

peace

The only time you will see me referencing these so called white scholars is when they are talking about other white people.

I've never, even here, understood why a black person would use them as a source of knowledge in regards to the plight of black people, or their past accomplishments or a lack thereof. :confused:

peace

The only time you will see me referencing these so called white scholars is when they are talking about other white people.

I've never, even here, understood why a black person would use them as a source of knowledge in regards to the plight of black people, or their past accomplishments or a lack thereof. :confused:

Well...I agree and here is the problem which I have attempted to address here before I'm my early days posting. White people have taken our artifacts, our sacred texts, and use them under the guise, for example, of Egyptology. In effect, some of us, have taken white people such as Budge and used their interpretations to create someplace referred to Kemet. On top of that, spiritual systems have been created based on the same interpretations.

Over time, as those interpretations have become questioned or challenged, so has the viability and credibility of said systems. Just go and check the meaty meter threads here and what happened once sister Destee herself questioned the validity of using Budge as a reference. The discussion ceased and in fact many of the thread concerning the Pert were closed.

Peace!

Well...I agree and here is the problem which I have attempted to address here before I'm my early days posting. White people have taken our artifacts, our sacred texts, and use them under the guise, for example, of Egyptology. In effect, some of us, have taken white people such as Budge and used their interpretations to create someplace referred to Kemet. On top of that, spiritual systems have been created based on the same interpretations.

Over time, as those interpretations have become questioned or challenged, so has the viability and credibility of said systems. Just go and check the meaty meter threads here and what happened once sister Destee herself questioned the validity of using Budge as a reference. The discussion ceased and in fact many of the thread concerning the Pert were closed.

Peace!

peace

True indeed. Years ago, in a poem i posted here i stated this quote.

"Sisters have naturally melanic beauty
so let the sun be your make up kit
Our black scholars risk their lives and die pennyless and broke
while so called white scholars get well paid to make up ****.........."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back