Black People : My hair improved after using antioxidant cap.

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
Antioxidants are used to combat free radicals and oxidative stress but they are only used as supplements. I thought that using antioxidants in fabric and clothing might be effective so I asked Google chat AI how can I incorporate antioxidants in fabric and clothing and one of the things he suggested that use easy to do was to add an antioxidant like turmeric to fabric dye. Which I did. I added turmeric to fabric dye and then dyed a cap. After wearing the cap dyed with turmeric for only a few days I noticed that my hair grew a bit longer in the back. However I still do have thinning hair on top. But it's still early. Antioxidant clothing just might work better than supplements maybe because it provides a barrier from oxidative stress. Currently there aren't any antioxidant clothing in the market place.

Antioxidants are used to combat free radicals and oxidative stress but they are only used as supplements. I thought that using antioxidants in fabric and clothing might be effective so I asked Google chat AI how can I incorporate antioxidants in fabric and clothing and one of the things he suggested that use easy to do was to add an antioxidant like turmeric to fabric dye. Which I did. I added turmeric to fabric dye and then dyed a cap. After wearing the cap dyed with turmeric for only a few days I noticed that my hair grew a bit longer in the back. However I still do have thinning hair on top. But it's still early. Antioxidant clothing just might work better than supplements maybe because it provides a barrier from oxidative stress. Currently there aren't any antioxidant clothing in the market place.
You may be on to something.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back