Black Astrology : ummmmmm, can i get a reading?

Moon in the First House

You get along well with others and are able to win people over to you. Even those who disagree with you have to admit that you are likable.

You may be too emotional in your way of dealing with others, so that you see only your own point of view and not the other person's.

Another difficulty is that people may feel that they can't rely on you, unless you try to be more consistent.

You easily pick up impressions from other people and reflect their moods. This is one reason for your popularity; you are so sensitive to people's feelings that you quickly convince everyone you meet that you are one of them, and people like that.

Jupiter in the Second House

You are likely to collect material possessions beyond your practical needs, because they signify security and protection to you. And the more insecure you feel, the more extreme this trait will become. But if you feel secure and confident about yourself, this will not be so much of a problem, and in fact, you will share your possessions with others and give generously to those who need it.

You will arrange to get whatever will give you the most opportunities to live more elegantly and to expand the world in which you live. When you are older you may work to earn a lot of money so you can travel and get to know a great many people in as many different places as possible.

On the other hand, you may spend money recklessly to get what you want for some particular purpose, since the only value of money, to you, is what you can do with it. All you can count on with this placement is that however you handle your money, you will do it in a big way.

Saturn in the Sixth House

For a person of your age, you have a very serious attitude toward work and responsibility. Also you may have more responsibilities than other young people, which may cause you to lose out on some of the fun of being young. But you should learn to accept your lot, because the discipline you learn now will help you out later in life and may bring you considerable success.

If you do nothing but complain and resent your situation, you will develop such a negative attitude that you will have difficulty with jobs all your life.

But if you can accept this placement of Saturn as a positive lesson to be learned, you will eventually get great satisfaction from your work, which you will do very carefully. You will gain recognition for the thoroughness and quality of your work. You will have to work hard to get what you want, but you will get it, along with the satisfaction of knowing that your success is the result of your efforts rather than luck.

Venus in the Seventh House

You will always want to have a steady relationship that gives you a sense of being more complete than you are by yourself.

Even while you are young, you like to be with other people and to work with others rather than alone. You are far more concerned with harmony than with getting your own way. That is very useful, but you should learn that in some situations you must stand up for your rights in no uncertain terms.

You like to be with people who are attractive or artistic and creative. When you are older, you may marry someone who has these qualities.

Mercury in the Seventh House

You are attracted to people who seem intelligent, because communicating with others is very important to you, and you enjoy being among friends with whom you can have good talks. You do your best mental work with someone else, because you know how to cooperate in such a way that the two of you get excellent results.

You understand how to get along with others better than most people of your age, and you use this ability to help the people around you get along. You may become known as a peacemaker, because you are able to understand others' points of view.

Mercury in this house may mean that you enjoy a good argument, simply as an exercise of wits. You find that arguing with someone sharpens your understanding.

Sun in the Seventh House

You are at your best with another person, either working or just having a good time. You are able to adjust your own needs to someone else's so that together you make a pair that works better than either of you would separately.

You are very social, and you have learned early in life to get along with others. For this reason, you are able to help others patch up an argument, because you see both sides of the controversy.

Some people express another side of the seventh-house Sun. You may really feel like arguing and fighting with others, instead of trying to get along. Don't make a habit of it, because everyone gets tired of fighting eventually.

You should learn to be more independent. Also avoid making compromises that require you to give up something essential just to keep a friend.

Mars in the Eighth House

You have such strong desires that it is very difficult for anyone to stop you from doing something you have decided upon. And if you want something, you will do everything in your power to get it. You may not have enough regard for the fact that others have a right to what is theirs. Also it is difficult for you to share anything.

You do everything with great intensity, which should be to your advantage most of the time. Learn to be moderate in all your activities now so that you won't have to change later when it will be harder.

Pluto in the Eighth House

Your life goes through periods of very intense and deep change. You are always aware of something inside you pushing you to grow and become different from what you were. You are not afraid of these changes, because they seem quite logical, a natural process within you.

You may express your interests as a great love of investigating, immediately looking for the answers to any question that intrigues you. However, you don't mind spending a great deal of time and energy to find the answers. But this is more than casual curiosity, it is a deep psychological drive within you.

You want to use all the resources, objects, money or other possessions that come your way for whatever purpose is dominating your life at the moment.

Uranus in the Ninth House

Even while young, you are a free thinker. You must arrive at your own understanding of the world and be free to see it in your own way.

The positive side of this tendency is that you can think quite originally. You are attracted to revolutionary ways of thinking that others may be too timid to get into, because you are free of the limitations that hold back their thinking.

However, if you carry this tendency too far, you may become a very rash and even sloppy thinker. It is as wrong to assume that anything new is necessarily good as to think that the old is necessarily good.

Travel is a source of excitement for you, and you like to get away and escape from the routine of everyday life.

Neptune in the Eleventh House

This position requires a certain amount of care, because you are likely to have many unrealistic ideas about your friends. You may expect them to be more perfect than they possibly can be, to be without human flaws.

On the other hand, you may attract friends who are very sympathetic and unselfish, people whom you can lean on in times of trouble. Under any circumstances that is something you would like to do.

You are very idealistic about your goals, and you like to be with groups of people who feel the same way.

All interpretations made using www.astro.com

Hmmm...strong possibility that your trust issues come from your Moon in the 1st House, but we'll follow-up on that.

Let me know what you think.

KWABENA

Hmmm...strong possibility that your trust issues come from your Moon in the 1st House, but we'll follow-up on that.

Let me know what you think.

KWABENA

Moon in first house

pretty accurate - Alot of people from different walks of life like me. As far as the difficulty with this placement - I say that's it's accurate as well.

Jupiter in Second House

I am a fairly confident person and am very very generous. When I was younger I liked collecting alot of material items but as I get older and progress on my path I find that all I want now is books, training and the opportunity to put what I'm learning into practice in my own VERY COMFORTABLE surroundings :em2300:

For a person of your age, you have a very serious attitude toward work and responsibility. Also you may have more responsibilities than other young people, which may cause you to lose out on some of the fun of being young. But you should learn to accept your lot, because the discipline you learn now will help you out later in life and may bring you considerable success.

But if you can accept this placement of Saturn as a positive lesson to be learned, you will eventually get great satisfaction from your work, which you will do very carefully. You will gain recognition for the thoroughness and quality of your work. You will have to work hard to get what you want, but you will get it, along with the satisfaction of knowing that your success is the result of your efforts rather than luck.

The above statement is VERY accurate and so is

You are attracted to people who seem intelligent, because communicating with others is very important to you, and you enjoy being among friends with whom you can have good talks. You do your best mental work with someone else, because you know how to cooperate in such a way that the two of you get excellent results.

You understand how to get along with others better than most people of your age, and you use this ability to help the people around you get along. You may become known as a peacemaker, because you are able to understand others' points of view.

Mercury in this house may mean that you enjoy a good argument, simply as an exercise of wits. You find that arguing with someone sharpens your understanding.

I like to learn so I am always willing to listen to someone else's opinions, thoughts and understandings, even if I disagree... I like to know the "whys" of everything including why an individual feels or thinks a certain way on a given topic.

So far so good!!! Thank you very much, this is an excellent reading!!!!

Glad to see i'm doing a great job!

Moon in first house

pretty accurate - Alot of people from different walks of life like me. As far as the difficulty with this placement - I say that's it's accurate as well.

I see!

Jupiter in Second House

I am a fairly confident person and am very very generous. When I was younger I liked collecting alot of material items but as I get older and progress on my path I find that all I want now is books, training and the opportunity to put what I'm learning into practice in my own VERY COMFORTABLE surroundings :em2300:
How do you do when it comes to saving and accumulating money?

The above statement is VERY accurate and so is

I like to learn so I am always willing to listen to someone else's opinions, thoughts and understandings, even if I disagree... I like to know the "whys" of everything including why an individual feels or thinks a certain way on a given topic.

Great!

So far so good!!! Thank you very much, this is an excellent reading!!!!

Asante Sana to you as well, giving me the opportunity to improve how I communicate chart interpretations to another person. Your planetary aspects are next.

KWABENA

Here are your planetary aspects, Sistah Nikkinakiya.
Sun Trine Neptune

You are quite creative, but you tend to withdraw into fantasies and daydreams, especially when you have a problem. You must learn to overcome this problem and face the truth before you can benefit from this aspect.

You are able to put yourself into another's position and feel what he feels, which makes you reluctant to hurt anyone, since you are easily hurt yourself.

As you get older, your creative imagination can be very useful in the arts, music or poetry. You are able to see and feel aspects of life that others cannot, and even as a youth you will be more insightful than others.

You are attracted to mystical, even supernatural ideas and dreamy, fantastic subjects. You feel a great need to see something in the world besides the material facts that are taught in school.

Sun Sextile Pluto

You are quite strong willed, perhaps stubborn, but you do not try to push anyone around. You simply demand to be allowed to do things your way. In a situation in which you must work hard and apply yourself, you are among the best, because you feel that anything you do should be done well.

You are likely to influence those around you, not because you try to, but simply because your personality has a drive that impresses others.

You are very curious, wanting to know the answer to every question that occurs to you. To get the answers, you are willing to work and to study very hard.

As long as you have some basic security in the world, you will be able to hold your head high, even at times that are quite rough for the people around you.

Sun Square Midheaven

You have a great deal of self-assertive energy, and you will want to get ahead in life, to be well known and highly regarded by others. But in order to get where you want to go, you must learn to make some compromises. While you are young you may have a lot of conflicts with authority figures, but eventually you will learn how important they can be to you.

Another possibility is that you will attract people who are very dominant, who will not let you do what you wish. But you can gain something by testing yourself against such people. You can gain a greater understanding of your strengths and limitations which will make you more effective. In any case the main thing is to understand yourself and the kind of effect you have on other people.

Moon Opposition Mercury

You have some difficulty in getting your emotions and your mind to work together. You often feel that they are opposed, that what your reason says is right feels wrong emotionally and vice versa. The challenge is to reach some kind of balance between them.

But if you disregard your feelings and let your reason rule your life, you will feel more and more that nothing in your life has any meaning.

But it is possible to strike the proper balance and make your feelings work with your mind rather than against it. When you learn to do this, you will be able to get what you want out of life and still respect the truth and other people's needs.

Moon Opposition Venus

You very much need affection from others, and you will go to great lengths to get it. You are a very warm and loving person, and you will be liked by many people.

You don't like turbulent and heavy displays of emotion very much, preferring to keep your loving feelings light and happy. But it is possible that you may feel too possessive of those you love and won't allow them enough freedom. This could be the case if you are afraid of losing them or even if you are trying too hard to prevent them from being hurt in some way.

Being too dependent upon loved ones is the greatest danger of this aspect. If you get past this problem, then your relationships with people should be very pleasant and good.

Moon Sextile Jupiter

You are a very positive and cheerful person, and you make everyone around you feel better. Even when you get depressed, you don't stay that way for very long.

You are quite generous and willing to give of yourself to others. They in turn feel good about you and offer favors in return.

Your mother and your home are very important to you, especially that part of your home that you feel belongs to you alone. When you are older your past and the place you grew up in will always be an important source of strength to you. Yet you aren't overly cautious.

Moon Opposition Saturn

You are likely to feel very unloved and remote from other people unless your family and friends make a special effort to be very warm and caring. You should make a special effort to get out of yourself and relate to others, for otherwise you will feel lonely and depressed much of the time. Don't be afraid that people will reject you; some of them may, but that happens to everyone.

Your mother is very important to you, and your relationship with her will have a great effect on your emotional development.

Moon Square Pluto

This aspect means that your emotions are often so intense that you seem to be at their mercy. When you are with people you like a lot, you easily become jealous and you may try to control those you love for fear of losing them. Of course, that is the fastest way to lose them, so you should try to trust the people you love and let them be.

You will go through several critical times when you very much need understanding and support from your family and friends. These emotional crises may seem to pull you apart, but they are stages in your inner growth that will help you become better, wiser and more mature.

Moon Conjunct Ascendant

You make an impression on others largely through your emotions.

You have the kind of honesty that others appreciate. You sympathize with others, and in turn they are sympathetic to you. When you are older, you will be able to appeal to the feelings of the public at large, who will feel that you are one of them.

Regardless of your own sex, you will get along quite well with women, who may bring you great benefits at times.

Even while you are quite young, you enjoy taking care of others and doing favors for them. However, you may become quite emotionally demanding of the people you help. Try not to be jealously possessive of your friends.

It is important that you grow up in a peaceful and serene environment.

Mercury Conjunct Venus

You like to be surrounded by beauty and are depressed by anything ugly or unpleasant. While you are quite young, you may show some definite artistic ability. Also you appreciate other people's artistic talents.

Perhaps the most important effect of this aspect, however, is that it takes your mind away from narrowly logical thinking. You look for form and beauty in ideas as well as in objects. Also you may think visually, by seeing images in your head rather than just connecting ideas.

You want everything you see or think about to be related artistically as well as logically.

You talk to people in a way that wins them over. You are very good at soothing hurt feelings and at helping people settle a quarrel fairly.

Mercury Trine Jupiter

This is a very positive aspect, for it means that you are generous, tolerant and optimistic. You always look at the positive side, but you can also see what is wrong and figure out new ways to deal with it. You respect tradition, but you aren't held down by it, and you can rise above your own beliefs and really grow all your life.

You are good at planning and organizing, because you can put all of the pieces together to make a whole.

As you get older, you will enjoy traveling, because it allows you to expand your mind and encounter new ideas, which you always enjoy. You are also quite skillful at presenting your thoughts to others.

Mercury Conjunct Saturn

You are slow and careful in your thinking, because you want to know all the facts before making a decision, and even then you take your time. You are conservative, preferring to deal with familiar ideas that you have tested carefully in the past. Before you adopt a new idea you test it against your experience, partly because you are unusually anxious to avoid mistakes.

Unfortunately, your seriousness can make you tend toward depression and loneliness. You may feel that you are alone when you are not, and that no one likes you, although it is not true. Try to learn to relax and have fun and to do things merely for the fun of it. Eventually you will learn that living only for what is "important" does not make life rewarding.

Mercury Square Uranus

You are attracted to excitement and exciting ideas, but you may not be a very careful thinker. You tend to jump to conclusions without having enough experience or knowledge. But if you can learn to control your mental energy, this aspect can help you escape from the limits of everyday thinking. You are able to grasp ideas that others cannot even imagine, because you have an unusual ability to think abstractly. But without self-control you will not carry these ideas far enough.

You enjoy challenging other people's beliefs, forcing them to look at their ideas in a new way. This can be very constructive, although it may not be the best way to win friends, especially since you are not very sensitive. By doing this you can genuinely hurt people when you don t need to and shouldn't.

Mercury Opposition Ascendant

This aspect means that you like to be involved with others and communicate often with your friends, because you need lots of mental excitement. You like to debate, but you may not take the ideas very seriously.

You like to be with interesting and stimulating people, but you do not like the responsibility of relationships. You stay away from people who are overly emotional, because big displays of feeling make you uneasy.

If you can keep yourself from challenging everyone's ideas, you will work very well with others in planning and carrying out any kind of mental work.

Venus Trine Jupiter

You are a warm and friendly person who can love and show affection for others. You are fond of parties and good times, and you enjoy being comfortable and surrounded by beauty and elegance whenever possible.

You are very loyal to your friends and always try to treat them fairly. This trait will win you the respect and love of many people, and you will receive the good things of life in abundance.

Honor and integrity are very important to you, and you always try to be honest with your loved ones. The spiritual side of love is as important to you as the physical and emotional aspects of love.

Venus Conjunct Saturn

You feel affectionate, but you don't show it outwardly. Unfortunately, you may think that you are unworthy of being loved, so you hold your feelings in to keep from being hurt by someone who rejects you.

It is hard for you to let go and just have a good time. You are quiet, restrained and rather shy, and you may prefer being with older people.

It is clear that you need a lot of emotional support from your friends to bring out the best aspects of your character. You can be a more steady and reliable friend than most, and you will always be loyal to the people you trust.

Venus Square Pluto

You have very strong feelings about people, and your friendships are emotionally intense. It is very important that you find out as much as possible about yourself, your needs, what you seek from other people and why you form relationships. And it is very important to have a good opinion of yourself.

When something goes wrong between you and a loved one, it is because of changes that are occurring within you or mental impulses that you do not yet understand. You tend to act somewhat compulsively and to follow the voice of your unconscious mind rather than your reason. You may even choose friends who act destructively toward you. If this happens, it is only because you have a destructive attitude toward yourself. You always have the choice of walking away from a situation; you aren't forced to be with anyone.

Venus Opposition Ascendant

You are at your best working with one person, because you like to get to know people one at a time. You prefer to be with warm and friendly people, for you need love and affection from others and will work very hard to get it. But the problem is that if you concentrate on what others think and say, you may not learn to stand on your own two feet.

Nevertheless, you should have no trouble getting along with other people. You don't want to make enemies; in fact, you work very hard to avoid conflict.

You like loving and feeling loved.

Later in life, in your close love relationships sex should be very positive. Probably you will attract persons who are good for you, and you will probably marry only once and quite happily.

Venus Trine Midheaven

This aspect means that you love working with and owning beautiful things. But it also means that you have a harmonious nature, that you like to have a good time with others. You are not especially aggressive, preferring to give in or smooth over a possible dispute rather than fight. This is not because you lack self-confidence, but because you hate conflict. You are very warm-hearted and friendly, and you like your relationships to be smooth.

You do not like to be alone very much, for you find it difficult to amuse yourself, feeling that nothing is really worth doing unless you share it with someone else. So you always try to have friends around you. When you are older, you will seek out love relationships so that you are never alone for any length of time.

This trait also makes you a good team worker, because you know how to bring together the various interests of people in a group, so that they work for everyone's good.

Mars Square Neptune

Your problem in life will be discouragement, which you will always have to fight. At times you feel that everything works to defeat you and make you lose. Everyone feels that way on occasion, but you seem to take it more seriously, as a sign of your own unworthiness. Instead of just chalking up a defeat to experience, you condemn yourself.

Sometimes this aspect signifies a desire to escape from this world altogether, perhaps through drugs, perhaps through strange cults and religions.

Some people experience this aspect as basic physical weaknesses in the form of allergies or a tendency to minor infections and illnesses. All your life you should be careful about the kinds of drugs you take, even under a doctor's care.

Mars Trine Ascendant

You are strong-willed and have a great need to be yourself. Fortunately, however, you are likely to have enough courage to stand on your own and to uphold your position. You are independent, and your opinion of yourself doesn't depend on what others think of you. So you can work by yourself if necessary, or you can work with others as an independent equal.

You throw yourself into every activity with wholehearted enthusiasm, and you devote all of your considerable energies to whatever you get involved in.

You will defend your beliefs and the people you believe in to the very end. You are not one to start a fight, but you will not back down unless defeated by someone else's superior strength.

Mars Sextile Midheaven

You are very independent and self-reliant, but you are able to balance your own energies with other people's and work in a group, as long as you know what you personally will get out of the effort.

You may express your will in subtle ways, but you do express it. You will learn very early in life how to capitalize on your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.

Purpose is very important in your life. You do not like to do anything that doesn't fit into some higher scheme relating to your long-range plans.

Your relationships with your father and with other male authority figures should be quite good. They will teach you to stand up for yourself and be your own person.

Jupiter Trine Saturn

Patience, perseverance and the desire to accomplish something significant in the world are all characteristics of this aspect. Also you are able to maintain an excellent balance of idealism, innovativeness and practicality. Even while you are young you will be able to see a situation as a whole as well as in detail. This gives you a high degree of organizing skill.

With your organizational ability and your cautious but not narrow conservatism, you would be very good in an executive or decision-making position.

Jupiter Square Neptune

This is not likely to be a very difficult aspect, but you should watch out for some of its negative characteristics so that you can avoid them, and you should also learn to take advantage of its positive side.

On the negative side, this aspect may indicate that you are very dreamy, living in a fantasy world that has little relationship to reality.

You like to see the best in people, ignoring anything bad even when it is hurting you. On the other hand, this is a strong point in a way, because you are non-judgmental and willing to accept people with their flaws.

Sometimes you may set your ideals too high or have grossly inflated expectations in some situation. Of course you will be disappointed, and then you will become disillusioned and see nothing good in the world.

The positive side of this aspect is that if you are reasonably in tune with reality, you will take risks that may have quite magnificent results. You refuse to let fear of losing keep you from trying out new things, so your life may be richer than the lives of those who are more cautious.

Jupiter Sextile Ascendant

You enjoy being with people and having a lot of friends, and with your pleasant personality, you shouldn't have any trouble attracting people.

You are on good terms with your relatives and the people whom you encounter every day. You make an excellent impression on everyone you meet, and when they see that you like to help people, they are willing to help you as well. You are quick to take advantage of any opportunity that comes your way, but you are not likely to take advantage of people in a way that would hurt them. You are too idealistic for that.

Your expectations for life are quite high, and you want to go far. This aspect can bring you opportunities, but you must be willing to develop the skills that will enable you to take advantage of them.

Jupiter Trine Midheaven

This aspect will be extremely useful, first by helping you find the right direction to take in your life and, second, by enabling you to make others feel positive about you and eager to help if you need it. You have a strong sense of social responsibility, a feeling that you should give your life over to a purpose that is useful to the world. You will always get along easily with authorities. You know that they have something to teach you, and you are willing to learn from them. You will always have a project to work on, because you hate to be idle, either in mind or body. Usually you are busy with some consuming interest, which may mean more to you than being with others. You feel that you are self- sufficient, that your activities are enough to give you a sense of fulfillment in life.

Saturn Square Pluto

This can be a difficult aspect, in that it often indicates that you resist psychological changes in your life very strongly, which makes the changes very unpleasant when they do happen.

Fortunately, with this aspect you can probably triumph against obstacles, although as a result you may develop a cold, relentless, and calculating attitude toward life. But you must not respond this way, because it will dull your sensitivity to the real beauty of life and harden you to human sentiment and feeling.

Let everyone follow their own life course and avoid trying to dominate others just for the sake of having power. Of course, you should stick up for your own rights. Let yourself feel emotional pain from time to time, because it keeps you human, and no one's life can be without pain. Above all, be flexible and willing to undergo change.

Saturn Opposition Ascendant

Forming close relationships with people your own age will not be easy for you. However, while older people can help you in many ways, try to get to know younger people as well and relate to them as a friend.

The relationship that is most affected by this placement is marriage. You may be too young to think about that now, but your present close relationships will teach you much that you should know about getting along.

Often the people who are close to you seem to demand too much or don't permit you to simply be yourself. If you feel that people are being too critical of you, reexamine your friendships.

Saturn Trine Midheaven

You try to take good care of your possessions, and you like to have them arranged neatly about you. Also you try to use your possessions in the best way possible.

Even at an early age you will feel that very little that is worth having comes for nothing in this world, but you are willing to work.

Although you can work with others if necessary, you probably prefer activities that you can pursue by yourself, because then you do not have to worry about whether someone else's standards are as high as your own. It is more important to you to be right than to be popular. All your life you will get along well with persons in authority. Eventually you will probably be in a position of authority yourself.

Neptune Sextile Pluto

This aspect lasted extremely long. It started in the late 1940s and continues beyond the end of the twentieth century. Therefore, a lot of children were born under this influence, and it is hard to separate its effects from other elements and indications. During this time a lot of beliefs, religious or otherwise, underwent extraordinary changes. Attitudes about organized religion, morality and sexuality were revised completely. The children of this time will probably know the cycles of life better than others. They will realize that it is a natural part of life that everything must die and decay, to be reborn again at another level. This is especially true for inner and spiritual developments but also for their concern about social and human relations.

Pluto Square Ascendant

With this aspect you may get involved in problems with others because one or the other tries to take control. At times you feel that others are continually trying to take unfair advantage of you. Or you may try to take advantage of them.

Also you must be very open and honest with people, because it is very easy to create the wrong impressions in your relationships. This is because you are naturally a very intense person and may seem to be brooding or secretive even when there is nothing weighty on your mind.

If you have trouble getting along with others, even when it seems to be totally their fault, think about your own attitudes and actions.

It would be good to avoid getting involved with people who seem strange, difficult and emotionally intense about everything.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Here are your planetary aspects, Sistah Nikkinakiya.

Good job KWABENA, yall take good care of my sister friend nikkinakiya, K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back