Black Astrology : Reading Signs

Well with Scorpio on my 3rd House cusp, I am certain you know where I would stand there! (Smile) HINT: My understanding of a person does not stop at their content...

Oh yes, I can imagine all of the research you have done on the people you study beyond their content...

Moreover, I have not found out yet, but after seeing another one of their web-pages with their “work” on the Darkness and darkness concepts, I am confirming they are Scorpio-Rising – that and the fact that they, just like Scorpio-Asc, like to be alone. I forgot what I said, but a while back you suggested to me that I bond with women who wanted to be alone, well even if you did not take into account how that matches up with my Venus-Scorpio – Scorpio-Rising attraction, it is amazing how all the pieces are coming together! That is not to say that I want to be with her, because she could be attracted to say, Capricorn-Rising, but it does show that what I look for in ladies could be explained astrologically - let alone my attraction to them explained the same way.

It depends on what attraction you are more attracted to...LOL Example: I have Pluto and Uranus in the 5th which gives me an attraction to men who are strange in some kind of way and Pluto makes me attracted to intense men. But there is a conflict because Uranus represents freedom and Pluto represents obsession, not to mention, I have those two planets/energies in Libra, the scales... Then, I have mars in Taurus which makes me attracted to reliable men, reliable and predictable men are two different things. I don't care for predictable because of my Uranus in the 5th. Basically I have Venus in Aquarius so who ever I am attracted to needs to be different in some kind of way. Example, I have dated men old enough to be my father...LOL I like diversity in my relationships, I like differences. My Venus is also in the 9th house of foreign lands and let's just say that I have had my share of dating men from the mother land.

One thing I never miss with Mars-Gemini is that they are very quick-minded, and quick to argue. However, i'd rather deal with them than Mars-Leo! Haha

Aries Sun likes to Argue as well, for some reason I been witnessing a lot of Aries arguing lately.

I'd say it makes your sister nervous, because according to Medical Astrology, Gemini rules the nervous system and Mercury (ruling planet) rules the brain, so there is no doubt anything you do around her would have a strong affect on her brain/nerves.

Great observation...

Capricorn (Saturn-ruling planet) is the Father-sign, right? Now psychologically speaking, I have observed many times how when children are playing and the father, or father-figure comes around, all the children take notice, simmer down, and become rather well, nervous. They ensure they are behaving, and you give them no reason to approach them, and if you do, approach them for something good. You will rarely see chaos ensue when in the hands of a Capricorn, imasmuch as things will not get out of control in the presence of a very 'serious'-minded father.

That's what Astrology is about, going outside of the box. Yes, you are right, that is how my kids act around me and at the same time they feel very secure in my presence. Most of my daycare kids know that when I am around, things will get done on time and done the right way.

Now coming back in from the outside – would the above be similar to what you explained? I can even recall less than a year ago working alongside a Capricorn sistah – when she was around, there was no clowning around or fooling around – everyone did their jobs. Point being, I have witnessed how Saturn (or Capricorn) reduces all the chaos, ruckus, playing-around (although some Caps have a sense-of-humor), but of course we explained that before. Gemini, like us Sags, are mutable, and oftentimes do not like many situations where we have to calm down and settle down because of the presence of someone or something. Me personally, it would be better and easier if I could settle down on my own, when i'm ready, but it's not always like that, nor is it supposed to be.

You are right, about everything and I just want to focus on the sense of humor part. I love a good sense of humor and I just love to laugh. A conscious Capricorn knows he or she needs laughter. Lot's of times my daughter be telling me that I find something funny about everything. I began explaining to her why something was funny and I tell you, she laughed every time. I could have been a comedian but I would have gotten stage fright. My motto is this, we can all laugh and joke while we are getting the job done. People who need to slack while they are having fun bugs me. I get the job done and I can do that while being humorous.

In my chart, Gemini rules my Midheaven – that would be the Tenth house, but wait – there's more! I also have my Mars and Jupiter on the Gemini-Decan, and 3 of my Dwads (1/12 of Decans) are in Gemini. If Earth were to be an Astrological planet, my Earth would be in Gemini, which would mean it would be assigned a house. That being said, Gemini does have its fair share of presence in my chart.

Okay, this here, I am going to have to look more into...

As I said before, my Saturn-Sag has really 'saved' me at times. What is interesting is to note that it is in the 3rd House, and is well aspected. I am quick to say that this is what makes me able to converse with you, and other adults the way I do. I shock many adults because I have this youthful appearance (Virgo-Rising), but then sound so much like someone who has been around for some years. My own mother even says I have grown ahead of my time...lol. Again, i'd say my Saturn-Sag placement in the 3H can explain that.

The old wise man is communicating and prefers to communicate with other mature or older people...

About Mercury-Cap, my mother has the same placement, and so does the sistah whose chart I just completed last night. They too demonstrate in more ways than one the value of applying restraints where and when necessary. They are also ultra-sensitive to "getting the job done" when it needs to be done. More on that in a bit.

For some reason I thought your mother was a Cancer Sun...

I just mentioned how I completed a chart for a sistah last night. She also has Pluto in the 5th House, and we are working with children ages 6-12. The children we deal with also have little to no home training, except where I spend a great deal of time it isn't as bad. She, on the other hand, is dealing with the same thing you are dealing with. I am glad you mentioned this, because now I know to pay closer attention to her, and I am certain it will be a bit similar to your style.

Please tell me what are her other placements and what are the aspects to her pluto?

I wish I can be like that, because I have Jupiter-Aquarius in the 5th House, and am a magnet for children. However, I am definitely not the strongest disciplinarian, and I do not like the idea of people being intimidated by me. Heck - it took me a while to break being intimidated by people; I will not come back and make others feel the same way. Sometimes I feel that my Mars-Libra is in the wrong house.

You call discipline intimidation? Why?

Anyway and without putting my whole resume on here, I will tell you that I have given well over 2,000 hours worth of unpaid time and attention to children. In fact, if you want to know why I am not on here as often as I used to be – it is because I am at a local Boys & Girls club 5 days a week. The time that used to go toward being on the net, has now gone toward ensuring that the youth are getting their homework done, studying, and staying out of trouble. In all honesty, I could never be paid, or paid enough for what I do with children. I am so sensitive to the concept of Community, so even when we are off the B & G C property, I still do what I do. Quickly before I return to your placements, what have children taught me? Children have taught me how much of a teacher I am! Right out of High School I worked for my uncle at his Charter school in Florida. As a Teacher Assistant, I worked with the same age group (6-12), got substitute teaching experience, and more. Last week, one of the young ones asked me if I could teach them how to get across the monkey bars. Would you know that 3 minutes into my lesson, all of a sudden more children, one-by-one followed, also wanting to learn how to get across the monkey bars? Next thing you know, out of at least 10-15, all but about 2 of them were on the monkey bars! I would not know whether it was the impact of my teaching or their willingness to learn, or of course, the nature of their attraction to me! More on that later.

5th house of creativity.

Aquarius is the humanitarian. Your creativity comes through being a humanitarian. Jupiter in their explains all the free services you dedicate towards being a humanitarian. You create a lot/Jupiter abundance, of things from all the humanitarian services you give. I remember you telling me some time back about a magazine or news letter you produced on your own and then the behavior tracking system you created while working with your uncle. Keep in mind also that although you do a lot of work for free, Jupiter is the planet of luck so where ever our Jupiter is, that is where we will receive our luck. Your Jupiter is trine your MC the MC is basically the 10th house of career. Do you see what I am saying here?

You must be proud of what you have done, because if those children are like the ones I dealt with, they will continue coming back, and will never forget you! Also, you are doing this with young people who really need it, so you are making a significant impact.

People keep telling me that but with my mercury and sun in Cap keeps me kind of not sure of what I am capable of. The irony is this, the self doubt is what keeps me going and pushes me on to succeeding.

Astrologer4U

Oh yes, I can imagine all of the research you have done on the people you study beyond their content...
Yes, and continue to do…

It depends on what attraction you are more attracted to...LOL Example: I have Pluto and Uranus in the 5th which gives me an attraction to men who are strange in some kind of way and Pluto makes me attracted to intense men. But there is a conflict because Uranus represents freedom and Pluto represents obsession, not to mention, I have those two planets/energies in Libra, the scales... Then, I have mars in Taurus which makes me attracted to reliable men, reliable and predictable men are two different things. I don't care for predictable because of my Uranus in the 5th. Basically I have Venus in Aquarius so who ever I am attracted to needs to be different in some kind of way. Example, I have dated men old enough to be my father...LOL I like diversity in my relationships, I like differences. My Venus is also in the 9th house of foreign lands and let's just say that I have had my share of dating men from the mother land.
A reliable, predictable, intense, “different” kinda man is different to say the least! Lol This is tough to figure out, because I do not know many serious, disciplined Sun-Caps who would tolerate someone “different.” Then again, everyone has their own way of defining Different.

Interesting that you note dating older men – I will have you know that to date, it is rare that you find me dating ladies younger than myself. But in your case, we already know how younger Caps go for older partners, then when those same Caps get older, they go for younger partners. So it is not so surprising that you’d be with men what…10-15-20 years older than you? To be honest, myself personally I got more out of relationships with grown ladies than I did younger ones. As far as diversity, that makes sense, and it is why I still maintain I have a heavier Venus-Sag influence than Venus-Scorpio. As it relates to you, however, Sag and Aquarius are so much alike…and in so many ways. I have found that just like Venus-Aquarius, Venus-Sag likes diversity, different people/different experiences, and some will even date outside of their races and cultures. It is funny because I just did a few charts on ladies who had a Venus-Sag or Venus-Aquarius placement, and they admitted to dating across cultures and people who just resemble “something new.” About dating folks from the motherland – to date there is only one person who I know that I can have a lasting relationship with, and where is she from…you guessed it - The motherland! All that to say, Venus in Aquarius or Sag would mean ‘broad interests’ indeed, especially when either in 3rd or 9th Houses.

Aries Sun likes to Argue as well, for some reason I been witnessing a lot of Aries arguing lately.

I also maintain (although a bit irrelevant) that Mars-Aries takes the cake on arguing. Sun-Aries adds aggression to the arguing, and it is usually not a great sight. Then again, neither is it a great sign with a Mars-Scorpio either.

That's what Astrology is about, going outside of the box. Yes, you are right, that is how my kids act around me and at the same time they feel very secure in my presence. Most of my daycare kids know that when I am around, things will get done on time and done the right way.
I would say that that is the most respectable part of a Sun-Capricorn’s presence. It is hard to envision things getting out of hand (especially when around children), and that is certainly a plus. Then again, it is obvious when considering that Capricorn rules governments, ‘governance,’ administration, policies and regulations, then we must also not forget discipline, which I’ll elaborate on later.

You are right, about everything and I just want to focus on the sense of humor part. I love a good sense of humor and I just love to laugh. A conscious Capricorn knows he or she needs laughter. Lot's of times my daughter be telling me that I find something funny about everything. I began explaining to her why something was funny and I tell you, she laughed every time. I could have been a comedian but I would have gotten stage fright. My motto is this, we can all laugh and joke while we are getting the job done. People who need to slack while they are having fun bugs me. I get the job done and I can do that while being humorous.

I think this may be why I felt as though I could not get along with Caps as a Sun-Sag. I have encountered some very, very, very serious-minded Capricorns in my day, and there was almost nothing ‘humorous’ about them and their character. Aside from you, I recently asked one of my fellow peers (who is a Sun-Cap) about Astrology, and this was before I did her chart. She gave me one of the best answers I could ever expect from someone who knew Astrology, but did not know all that much about it. As a matter of fact, she can not stop thanking me enough for doing her chart and working with her to learn more about it. Anyway, as ambitious as she is, she has a lot of fun in her life. This also surprises me, because she has a heavy leadership influence, and still manages to have a lot of fun!

Point being, it is hard for me to maintain that Caps are generally hard to get along with. Then again, we may bond so well because she has a Moon-Sagittarius placement, and 9/10 people with a Moon in Sag easily qualify as my ‘Best-of-the-best.’ Much like you, I would say she is another one of those Sun-Caps who know how and when to have fun.

The old wise man is communicating and prefers to communicate with other mature or older people...
Great statement. My Saturn-Sag in the 3rd House makes me very serious when it comes to learning, and I am very ambitious when it comes to new things and new experiences, especially when I like what I’m learning. Example – you can, in a sense, credit Saturn-Sag for my growth in Astrology, although my Jupiter-Aquarius has something to do with it also. I can not explain in words why I choose to communicate with older adults versus youth, but I can definitely explain why I choose older adults over youth. As for maturity, … the more mature, the better.

For some reason I thought your mother was a Cancer Sun...
She may be a Rising-Cancer, because she has the appearance and fits the description, but I am not sure. She is a Sun-Aquarius, Moon-Aries, Mercury-Cap, Venus-Sag, Mars-Leo, Jupiter-Pisces, and I forgot her Saturn placement, but I can find out. I am laughing as I type, because she is so “cancer-like” toward myself and my brother, but when dealing with her friends and all that, she has a masculine side. I see the Jupiter-Pisces and Mars-Leo side of her all the time (and sometimes the Merc-Cap and Sun-Aquarius), but I lose sight of the fact she has that Moon-Aries placement. As for her other placements, I have to check the rest of her chart again…it was a long time ago, and at that time I only focused on personal planets.

You call discipline intimidation? Why?

OK – I have no problem with discipline, but as you made reference to in another thread, I have a Descendant-Pisces placement. There is not one person whom I have ever hurt and intentionally meant to hurt. To be a bit specific, I have never got someone angry, and meant to do it and did not care how they responded. Further, I have gone so hard on someone to the point where they just plain lost it.

As this relates to children, these days I never consider the fact that the same children you have to ‘discipline’ will love you as much tomorrow as they did today, despite what type of discipline you inflict on them. I like it best when I am not challenged by them, nor disrespected. I’m not gonna lie – I am not exactly the kind of person you want to place in a juvenile correctional facility. I work better with young people who want to do better and be better, not those who practically run their households, with their single parents not knowing how to control them. However, that is exactly what I deal with in my current location. Of course it is not everyone, but most of them. The last time children acting like that where “disciplined” by me, I risked being arrested, which is not even necessary in my book. It is good to know, however, that there are better ways to impose discipline on children with such nature, and I am taking advantage of that.

Going back to what I specifically stated, I’m a very laid-back, flexible person, and I like it when people feel ‘alive’ around me. It has been my experience that when I take this approach, I get more out of people. Perhaps I am too flexible, and if I am, I can work on that.

Last, about that Mars-Libra I mentioned, it is very true with me as a person, especially as you get to know me. I envy arguments, yelling, violence, rage, fights, anger, frustration, trouble, strong out-of-control outbursts, and all that. I will admit that no matter how I am online, chances are you would rarely ever see me get out-of-control or super-emotional over anything. I strive for the most peaceful, harmonious status-quo possible, specifically when in the company of other people. LOL Very recently, I came across a site online where someone who has a Mars-Libra placement said if you were to get angry or want to fight her, she might bake you the most delicious cake you can have, hoping you’d get on her good side! I could somewhat relate to this- except that I won’t bake you anything, (Smile), but I will try to “get on your good side.”

Anyway, so much for that - I do everything I can to not go to that hostile point with anyone, and the children I deal with – sometimes this is the only way they will respond to you. These days I am starting to realize that imposing discipline is not as bad as I am making it seem (I magnify everything). Rather, it may hurt, but the person will get over it. I myself recover from disappointment and frustration very quickly, but it is not like that with everyone.

Aquarius is the humanitarian. Your creativity comes through being a humanitarian. Jupiter in their explains all the free services you dedicate towards being a humanitarian. You create a lot/Jupiter abundance, of things from all the humanitarian services you give. I remember you telling me some time back about a magazine or news letter you produced on your own and then the behavior tracking system you created while working with your uncle. Keep in mind also that although you do a lot of work for free, Jupiter is the planet of luck so where ever our Jupiter is, that is where we will receive our luck. Your Jupiter is trine your MC the MC is basically the 10th house of career. Do you see what I am saying here?

Yes I do, and you are correct with the Trine aspect, because I do have a Jupiter Trine Midheaven. To go a bit further, this speaks to my ‘worriness’ as a Virgo-Rising, because I have another aspect that states how I am ‘lucky’ to be guided and, to say the least, not face a lot of trouble and conflict in my life. This is deep, because as I work to make smarter decisions and become more determined and focused toward accomplishing tasks, my health is likely to face a ‘paradigm shift.’ Humanitarianism makes much sense, because in truth, I really do not want anything in return for what I do. I notice that many Aquarians (as you alluded) do not want anything in return for serving others. I also know (and as I read in a book) that some Aquarians will break their pockets and give up everything they have if they were to, for instance, encounter a family seriously in need. They have a strong concern for others – I remember the time not too long ago when a plane went down in the Hudson River (I was out-of-state at the time) one of my Aquarian former college-mates (who rarely calls me) called me on my cell, telling me that he heard the plane went down and wanted to ensure that I was okay. They do indeed have a far-reaching concern for others.

While my profession will likely have something to do with education, I am really expecting the kind of lifestyle where I can have interactive discussions in fine park settings, some of the cleanest community environments; basically to get involved in the community. Jupiter-Aquarius natives make great community activists and leaders, and I may be headed down that same path.

People keep telling me that but with my mercury and sun in Cap keeps me kind of not sure of what I am capable of. The irony is this, the self doubt is what keeps me going and pushes me on to succeeding.
At first, I thought this was an ‘Earth’ thing, as in it only happens with the Earth signs. I say that, because as a Virgo-Rising, I can sometimes be like this.

However, it seems to keep you going strong, whereas for me, I can be withdrawn. If I decide to do something and know that I will be doing it for quite some time over the course of even a year, I need to know exactly what I am getting into, and where it will lead me. I will also need to assure myself I can do the work perfectly, or not do it at all. In your case, you continue to get better, and I’d say that is a good thing!

KWABENA

Oh Wow! As I usually do (typical of Sags), I missed two important things addressed above, that I will respond to below.

No. 1:

The Sistah I was speaking of who worked with the children has the following placements (upon your request):

Sun-Sag
Moon-Cancer
Mercury-Capricorn
Venus-Sag
Mars-Gemini RETROGRADE
Jupiter-Leo RETROGRADE
Saturn-Capricorn
Uranus-Capricorn
Neptune-Capricorn
Pluto-Scorpio

Moon Trine Pluto
Jupiter Square Pluto
Saturn Sextile Pluto
Neptune Sextile Pluto
Pluto Trine Ascendant

(Yes...she is a young lady)

No. 2:

A4U said:
Your Jupiter is trine your MC the MC is basically the 10th house of career. Do you see what I am saying here?

I see what you are saying, and I continue to look past this. I care more about my career outlook being easy to see, recognize, and understand, which is really not the case with me. I have too many varied interests and areas I can go into, but none of which I can sense a true commitment. I'd agree with working multiple jobs (Gemini on 10th House cusp), but regardless of what those jobs/careers are, they will never remain the same two. For example, I can be a publisher and a teacher, but I do not see myself going past 5 years as a publisher, or past 3 years as a teacher. It is very, very difficult to get me to commit to something, and that which I commit to - there must be a great reason for it.

LOL Hear me when I say it is not an easy life for those of us with Mutable written all over our charts...not at all.

KWABENA

Yes that is what it means Lovealexandria. The universe may have not given you a ticket for not stoppping at the stop sign where the railroad tracks were, but if you had not stopped, you may have gotten hit by a train... and that is where things in your life would have gone wrong. You wouldn't be alive.

There are signs everywhere, not just in the stars but a sign is a sign and we must learn how to read them.

Astrologer4U

Hmmm, It's not that if we don't "follow" the signs that bad things will happen per se. What needs to take place is the integration of that signs energy, all of it. It's positive and challenging energetic expressions. Taking just the signs into consideration and trying to live life via that window is narrow and limiting. What we do as astrologers is look at the ENTIRE chart to get a picture of how an individual acts within or shall I say without their environment. All the SIGNS have challenges, positive and negative expressions, however we were all born with something called FREE WILL and it is through the expression, conscious expression of that which will allow anyone to change anything that they may feel is a low vibration in their charts. But again, the ENTIRE chart needs to be looked at, not just a SIGN.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back