Black People : Top FIFTEEN white Crimes Blamed on Blacks (& non-whites)

Blame The Black Guy, Why Don't You?
The Houston Forward Times ^ | August 28, 2013 | Jeffry Boney
Posted on 8/29/2013 2:18:27 AM by 2ndDivisionVet

You know, it amazes me how Black people collectively get accused for everything that is wrong with our nation. We appear at the top of the list when it comes to issues that many people consider to be controversial, heinous or criminal. Whether it’s the issue of welfare, homicide, drugs, violent crime, prison, school dropouts, negative entertainment or single-parent households, you can’t help but see Black people get paraded out front in the mainstream media like they are the only group of folks in the country that are contributing to the problems associated with them.

I was recently watching the VMA Awards on MTV, where I saw Miley Cyrus on stage performing a song with some pretty risqué and culturally questionable lyrics in it, when all of a sudden I see her giving a pretty raunchy performance, while ‘Twerking’ all over the stage. Now, this was a shock to me, only because I couldn’t believe that this was the same young girl that my, now-teenage children and I, used to love watching as Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel.

Now, I get that she is older and isn’t a kid anymore, but does that mean she had to jump off the deep end like that? Probably not. But what bothers me the most are the comments that I have heard coming from media outlets and others, who are stating that Miley Cyrus has become a “bad girl” and her change in behavior has to do with the hip-hop culture and her hanging out with Black people has negatively influenced her. This is ludicrous! Last time I checked, Miley Cyrus had a daddy. So, are we going to blame her behavior on somebody else, let alone an entire cultural group of people? That’s so stupid. She has a mind, and while she may have had folks influence her, you can’t blame Black people for it.

Same thing goes for the three kids accused of killing Christopher Lane, an Australian baseball player who was visiting the town of Duncan, OK, where his girlfriend lives and was out for a jog. Only two of the teenagers were charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Lane, a crime that one teen said they carried out simply because they were bored, according to police. James Francis Edwards Jr., 15, and Chancey Allen Luna, 16, both Black males, were charged with murder. A third teenager, Michael Dewayne Jones, 17, a White male, was only charged with being an accessory to murder after the fact and with firing a weapon.

This was an incredibly stupid and heinous crime, but you have heard many people saying that the White kid was an accessory because he was being influenced by the Black kids to commit this crime. All of them are guilty, so it wasn’t a matter of Black versus White; it was a matter of right versus wrong. Every year, it seems as if Black people get accused for a crime that was either committed by a White person or with a White person. It is so much easier to say, “The Black Guy Did It,” than for people to take ownership over what they did.

There are more and more stories that I could list, but let me make my primary point. Black people shouldn’t be the only faces that appear on the 5:00, 6:00 and 10:00 news. However, this has been the way Black people have been displayed for decades in the media and in society.

Black people have been labeled savages, mongrels, criminals and animals, as if they are the only cultural group in America that can do any wrong. Truth be told, the majority of White Americans have always sought to mimic African American culture, whether it is music, entertainment, physical presence, art and style. So, if you want to blame Black people for being a negative influence on White youth, then the same should be said of White people’s influence on America. Because Black people have no majority control over the mainstream media, in Hollywood, heading up Fortune 500 companies and music labels, manufacturing guns and drugs, overseeing the educational system or dominating the political landscape, how can Black people be truly blamed for what’s wrong with our country? Shouldn’t the people who have control over these areas, be blamed for what’s wrong with them? When I worked in Corporate America, we always pointed out and disciplined those who were incompetent of handling their responsibility.

The only way to change the perception that society has about Black people, is to not only challenge Black people to do better, but to also be fair and equitable with the critique and coverage of activities in every cultural group. I am tired of Black people being singled out and called to the carpet for the very things that White people do and should be called out for as well. Where is the accountability fall in the community that helped create and foster many of the problems Americans face in our country, especially African Americans?

Black people are committed to overcoming the struggles and the problems that we face. Remember Black people endured slavery and fought to overcome all of the racist laws and systems that were put in place to keep us enslaved. Who we gonna blame for that in the media and in our society, huh?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3060111/posts

Utah man charged with murdering wife blamed black man, then changed story: report

Conrad Truman of Orem, Utah, placed a frantic 911 call claiming his wife had been shot by an intruder or had shot herself. The inconsistencies, and the man threatening to kill authorities investigating the case, led police to believe he committed the murder.

Comments (54)
BY MICHAEL WALSH / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

THURSDAY, JULY 25, 2013

orem16n-1-web.jpg

KSL.COM

Conrad Truman has been charged with the murder of his wife, Heidy, allegedly to claim money from her life insurance policy.

Police found a woman's body sprawled out on the kitchen floor — dead from a gunshot blast to the head.
Her bloody husband, Conrad Truman, 31, inconsolable and belligerent, blamed the shooting on a black man he supposedly saw run from the home. There was no evidence of a break in, so he changed his story, claiming his wife Heidy, 25, shot herself.
Now Truman, of Orem, Utah, faces first-degree murder and obstruction of justice charges.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/utah-man-charged-murdering-wife-article-1.1408552#ixzz2jKH8e4UQ

Amanda Knox 'accused bar owner to divert suspicion' over Meredith Kercher murder

Amanda Knox wrongly accused a bar owner of murdering Meredith Kercher to “throw off course” the investigation into the crime, the businessman’s lawyer has said.

knox_2687410b.jpg

Miss Knox and her ex-boyfriend were found guilty of the sexual assault and murder of Miss Kercher, 21, from Coulsdon, Surrey, in 2009 but then acquitted by an appeals court in Perugia in 2011. Photo: AP

By Nick Squires, Florence
10:18AM BST 30 Sep 2013
The remarks were made during the first hearing of a retrial for Miss Knox and her former boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, for the murder of the Leeds University student, who was found lying in a pool of blood in the bedroom of her shared student house in Perugia in Nov 2007.
During her initial police questioning Miss Knox falsely accused Patrick Lumumba, the Congolese owner of a bar in the Umbrian town, of murdering Miss Kercher, 21, from Coulsdon, Surrey.
Mr Lumumba successfully sued the American student for defamation.
“Why did she accuse Lumumba?” said his lawyer, Carlo Pacelli, during a break in proceedings in the modern court complex on the outskirts of Florence. “It was to throw off course the police investigation.”
Mr Lumumba was arrested and spent more than two weeks in prison after Miss Knox pointed the blame at him.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...t-suspicion-over-Meredith-Kercher-murder.html
Blaming the Black Man: Patrick Diya Lumumba

Patrick-Diya-Lumumba-200.jpg

Patrick Lumumba
....He later sued the police for 516,000 euros in damage for false imprisonment (approximately $670,000 at the time). On March 16, 2009, an Italian court awarded Patrick 8,000 euros ($10,500). He's now suing Amanda for defamation....

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/young/amanda_knox/4.html

He also won the defamation suit. :toast:

Woman tries, fails to defraud bank, police say
Samantha Ellen Ward, 24, facing charges
Samantha Ellen Ward, 24, is accused of trying to defraud a Boynton Beach… (Palm Beach County Sheriff's…)
September 27, 2013|By Brett Clarkson, Sun Sentinel
Samantha Ellen Ward went to the ladies room of a Boynton Beach bank after she tried to use stolen ID to withdraw funds, police said.
A Boynton Beach police officer was waiting for her when she came out.
According to an arrest report, Ward, 24, of Palm City, showed another woman's driver's license and debit card when she tried to take out money on Thursday just before 2 p.m.

The Chase bank teller looked up the account and saw that the driver's license had been reported as stolen.
Ward told police that three black women gave her the stolen ID and forced her to withdraw the money, police said. Ward pointed to a white Chevy Tahoe in the parking lot and said the women were driving it, but police learned the vehicle belonged to an elderly white couple.
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...-police-officer-credit-card-chase-bank-teller

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back