Black People : Top FIFTEEN white Crimes Blamed on Blacks (& non-whites)

Teen Found Guilty of Raping Toddler
18860210_BG1.jpg

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 6:26 PM CDT Updated: Jul 06, 2012 6:26 PM CDT

A Memphis jury has found 17-year-old James Prindle guilty of raping a 23-month-old girl. The jury took all day on Friday to convict Prindle on all counts.

Prosecutors claimed Prindle committed the disturbing act against the toddler while babysitting at Cordova Creek Apartments in August of 2010. Though just 15 at the time, he was later charged and indicted as an adult.

"There's no DNA, no semen, no blood stain. You'll hear how the child was bleeding but nothing links James to the sexual assault," said Prindle's defense during opening arguments.

Prindle was accused of bathing the child before running to a neighbor for help. Prosecutors say he told that neighbor a lie that a "large black man wearing a mask broke into the apartment," that police later disproved.

The next story Prindle told, according to prosecutors, was that his friends were responsible for the rape. His defense attorney says he lied about the robber because he was trying to stay out of trouble with his mother for having friends over when he was supposed to be babysitting.

"He's hanging out with friends, high, running the apartment complex. That's what he was doing, making up stories lying about being in the apartment every time he was left alone for hours," claimed the defense.

Prindle's attorney says Prindle, who had not only smoked marijuana but had taken Xanex, wasn't home at the time of the rape and says once he found the little girl beaten and bruised he did everything he could to help her.

Read more: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/18860210/teen-found-guilty-of-raping-toddler#ixzz2Ov4gXsEG

The 'familiar' face of crime
March 24, 1994|By Acel Moore
THE PUBLIC safety director in Mount Laurel, N.J., was perceptive when he said there were some "obvious conclusions" one could draw as to why a 43-year-old white woman concocted a story that a black male intruder had viciously attacked her and her 71-year-old mother-in-law in their suburban home last week.
If you want to divert attention and not be held accountable for a criminal act, all you have to do is say that a black man did it. You get instant believability.
In the Mount Laurel case, according to police, the woman fabricated a story in which she said she was struck on the head with a hammer by a black man, and he beat and stabbed her mother-in-law.
"That individual doesn't exist," said Saunder Weinstein, Mount Laurel's public safety director. The story was a hoax.
The women, according to officials, had received their injuries as a result of a fight they had in the house.
Police became suspicious when there were contradictions in the younger woman's story. The hoax apparently became obvious when neighbors told police investigators that they saw the two women fighting.
Up to that point, the story was credible. The women even gave a description of the attacker to a police sketch artist, who drew a composite. Fortunately for a lot of black men, the composite was never released. I wonder how many innocent men would have been brought in as suspects.
The Mount Laurel hoax follows a pattern of white people trying to divert attention from crimes they committed by blaming black men....
....In 1989, Tanya Dacri told police a black male abducted her seven-week-old son, Zachary. Later, it was determined that she had drowned and dismembered the child.
On New Year's Day, 1990, Samuel Asbell, a Camden County prosecutor, told police that he had got in a gun fight with two black men. Police later found out that he had shot out his own car windows.
In all those cases, the perpetrators were caught, but I wonder how many black males are falsely accused of crimes each day....

...cont... http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-03-24/news/1994083213_1_black-males-black-men-mount-laurel

Charles "Chuck" Stuart (December 18, 1959 – January 4, 1990) was an apparent victim, with his wife Carol DiMaiti Stuart, of a violent carjacking in Roxbury, Boston, Massachusetts. Stuart was shot in the abdomen, while his wife was killed by a shot to the head. Stuart blamed the incident on an African-American male, leading to a massive manhunt that inflamed racial tensions in Boston and resulted in the arrest of an innocent suspect. Stuart's brother, Matthew, eventually disclosed that Stuart had in fact killed his wife and shot himself. Before Stuart could be questioned, he apparently committed suicideby jumping off the Tobin Bridge.

Investigation[edit]

Boston Police searched for suspects based on Stuart's description of the assailant. Though investigating officers asked doctors whether Stuart's wounds could have been self-inflicted, they were told[who?] that this was very unlikely, given the severity of the injuries. Police found a young man, Willie Bennett, who fit Stuart's description. On December 28, Stuart identified Bennett as his attacker in a lineup.
The case against Bennett abruptly collapsed on January 3, 1990, when Charles Stuart's brother Matthew identified Charles as Carol's killer. Matthew admitted that he had driven to meet Stuart that night to help him commit what he had been told was to be an insurance fraud. Upon arrival, Matthew said that he had seen that Carol had been shot, and that his brother had shot himself to make it appear as a carjacking. Matthew took the gun and a bag of valuables, including the couple's wedding rings, and threw them off the Pines River Bridge in Revere. Some of the items, including the gun, were later recovered.[6]
Police later learned that Stuart had been upset at the prospect of becoming a father, particularly worried that his wife would not go back to work and their financial status would be diminished. Stuart had also started some sort of relationship with Deborah Allen, an employee at Kakas & Sons, though Allen denied any romantic involvement.[7] The Boston Globe reported that a $480,000 check was issued to Charles Stuart in payment for a life insurance policy on his wife, but no such check was ever found. The television show Cold Blood reported and confirmed that Charles received a $100,000 life insurance check, which he cashed just after being discharged from the hospital. Stuart also bought a new Nissan Maxima for $16,000 in cash.
Suicide[edit]

On January 4, 1990, hours after his brother Matthew revealed the truth to police, Charles met with his lawyer.[citation needed] Shortly afterward, Stuart's car was found abandoned on the Tobin Bridge in Chelsea. A note was found in Stuart's car, stating that he was "beaten" by the "new accusations" and was "sapped of [his] strength".[8] Stuart's body was found in the Mystic River the next day.[9]Investigators later discovered that Stuart had previously expressed a desire to kill his wife.[7]
In 1991, Matthew Stuart was indicted for obstruction of justice and insurance fraud for his role in covering up the crime. An associate of Matthew, John McMahon, was also indicted as an accessory to murder.[10] Stuart pleaded guilty in 1992 and was sentenced to three to five years in prison.[11] He was released on parole in 1997, but was later rearrested for cocaine trafficking.[12] On September 3, 2011, Matthew Stuart was found dead from an apparent drug overdose in Heading Home, a homeless shelter in Cambridge.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)

Philadelphia cop intentionally shot himself, commissioner says

By Deborah Brunswick, CNN
May 13, 2010

(CNN) -- A Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, police officer who told authorities he was shot while on patrol last month has admitted he shot himself intentionally, the city's police commissioner said Tuesday.​
Sgt. Robert Ralston, 46, confessed to police early Tuesday morning that he made up the story, possibly to a get attention or a transfer, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey said in a news conference.​
Ralston reported that on April 5 he saw two African-American males arguing on a train track in West Philadelphia. He told investigators that when he stopped the two men for questioning one of them pulled out a gun and shot him in the left shoulder.​
His claim sparked a search for a phantom suspect.​
Ramsey noted that there were many inconsistencies throughout the month-long investigation.​
"The evidence never did match up. We have forensic evidence at the scene that did not match with the story," he said.....​
story.ralston.ppd.jpg

Sgt. Robert Ralston's claim that an assailant shot him sparked a search for a phantom suspect.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back