Black Poetry : Too Tired to Recall that Witty Ending...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Loyalty!

][COLOR="Red said:
watzinaname[/COLOR], post: 547684"]Brother Clyde Coger, as much as all of us are different, there are feelings that ring true for us, that unifies us. Sometimes, poetry speaks of things we've never actually had happen, sometimes it speaks of things that has actually happened to someone else, sometimes the subject matter has happened to the author in the past, and there are those times when it is occurring to the poet as he/she is writing that piece. Nothing wrong with speaking on this, and there's nothing wrong with slowing the pace down if need be. Life brings about all types of emotions, so does poetry. I appreciate you, and you won't always feel tired. Peace.

watzinaname,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
You have my Loyalty

I certainly do enjoy reading you...

This is like a big ol' piece of meaty, lets be real. Life isn’t always a bowl of cherries and no one is doing GREAT ALL THE TIME! We all get tired sometimes of something or another and feel like taking a time out, away from the situation, even if its only for a minute or few. And thank God no situation is permanent. And your end was on point!:)

Definitely feeling your flow soul-deep!

Be Blessed!

MaddSistahlyLove!
Coco:heart:

Brother Clyde, loyalty is always treasured. Thank you.
Never, j'hiah? Gee... Sending you luv right back brother, thank you.
Life does throw us some curves, and at those times we need some ease. I enjoy reading you as well Sister coco, and appreciate the time you take to thoroughly respond. Glad you liked that ending as well, I thank you kindly.
"I breathe in a new song for you sister," what a lovely response Sister sweet apple pie. Thank you very much.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back