Support : Today's Technical Difficulties - Denial Of Service Attacks

I was able to come right in. Does that mean it's over?

I hope that is what it means Kemetstry ... though i think i'm still seeing stuff ... but my eyes are tired, and i am old, and maybe it's just my imagination ... but i don't think i'm gonna get away that easy.

I'm glad it's working right for you ... that's a good sign ... if it can load properly for you and Brother King Tubbs, it should be willing to do the same for me and everyone ... :) ... oh gosh ... i think i'm reasoning with it subliminally, since i done tried everything else ... :look:

If you do begin to see problems though, let me know. Aint no sense in me over here thinking it's working for you, and it aint.

Love You and Thanks!

:heart:

Destee

I hope that is what it means Kemetstry ... though i think i'm still seeing stuff ... but my eyes are tired, and i am old, and maybe it's just my imagination ... but i don't think i'm gonna get away that easy.

I'm glad it's working right for you ... that's a good sign ... if it can load properly for you and Brother King Tubbs, it should be willing to do the same for me and everyone ... :) ... oh gosh ... i think i'm reasoning with it subliminally, since i done tried everything else ... :look:

If you do begin to see problems though, let me know. Aint no sense in me over here thinking it's working for you, and it aint.

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

No, I think it started back up. I'm having difficulty posting and going to forums again. Are you sure this isnt a virus???

it's feeling like home again ... :love: ... :grouphug:

whatcha think?

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Yep, the more we work it, the better it seems to be getting.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back