Support : Is the site loading properly for you - today - right now ... please let me know ??

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
There are no public areas on destee.com that require accepting a security certificate. I'd suggest that you run a virus scan on your computer, and know that there is never a reason for you to accept a security certificate here ... so if you see it again ... it's probably best to decline the offer.

As far as intermittent connection issues, slow loading, etc., i'm continually tweaking things hoping it clears the issue up for everyone ... but i can't "see" your experience (or others) ... so letting me know what i'm doing is helping, not helping, or even making things worse ... is a great help ... so please ... keep the reports coming.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that it was from HERE.

But, I just wasn't taking any chances until I "investigated" it.----My computer automatically/regularly does virus scans....But, thankfully, that wasn't the cause of this "message."

Sometimes, though, if you're not careful, "BOGUS" sites will creep thru with a virus attached to them.

Yes, all is well with me now.

Proverbs31Woman

Be kinder than necessary!
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 15, 2010
AZ
Is it better now Sister?

Destee

Still quite slow..my alerts won't drop down, instead I'm eventually redirected to the alerts page. I'm having a hard time accessing the page, let alone logging in. I have Norton protection and it scans everything. I checked the history and it's clean with no recent attempts--got me.

One more thing, just tried to post in da kitchen table and after a long wait, a pop up message said the server was taking too long to process.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Proverbs31Woman and jamesfrmphilly ... i'm truly sorry that you both are still experiencing problems ... please don't give up on me ... i want you with us and will keep trying ... thanks for keeping me posted on this ... don't stop.

I'll go back to the drawing board and report back.

Love You!

Destee

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days