Black Spirituality Religion : This is why Allah turned His back on the Arab World....

As-Salaam-Alaikum

The Holy Quran says that "Corruption has appeared in the land and sea on account of that which man's hands have wrought, so that they may taste a portion of what they have done, so that they may return"-Surah 30 Section 5.

It is the deviation, and ill workings of the believers in God which causes corruption to appear in places where before there existed order, and righteousness. The so-called believers turn away from the commandments of God, and so Allah turns his back on them....

The arab world has fallen under the pressure of Satan. Satan has established himself in every kingdom of Islam in the middle east. he is not there as an uninvited guest, but rather, as an honored guest invited to reside in the East by the people who used to belong to Allah, but obviously not anymore...

This is why the wrath of Allah has visited the East in the persons of the Armed forces of America. America is in the East by the permissive will of Allah. The Forces of America were designed to invade the Holy places in the east, and the unfortunate reality today is that many of the leaders of Arab nations invited this military force into their nations. They were welcomed there....

The Arab has the unmitigated gall, to stand proudly and proclaim a superior understanding of the religion of Islam, while bowing with a happy smile to the dictates of those who oppose the will of Allah.

This is why Allah has wiped His Hands of these people. This is why we in America watch as second generation Arab children fall into the wild ways of western life. Allah is angry with the Arab. They have grown into a arrogant bunch, who for the most part believe that being arab qualifies one to stand in a superior position over the rest. The Arab knows Islam best, Why? well of course because they are arab...lol....

The Quran describes such a people as blindly wandering on...

Is it any surprise that Allah would raise a reminder, and warner, from a new people, on a distant shore??

Think over this....

Salaam....

Salaamu,

this is a very interesting point of hue......

Peace,

Really? What did you find interesting about it? I thought it reeked of religious nonsense.

Peace
Precise

peace

I thought it reeked of religious nonsense.

That's exactly what i found interesting. Interesting, as you know does not mean i liked or agree with it. I only brought the thread back up because the initial post is directly aligned with another thread in the open forum i was reading and responded to earlier about the true arab.

I was here when the brother initially posted this and he did so with the same intentions, to show another who was arrogantly boasting about his religion and disrespecting others who did not adhere to the same religion.... The brother back then, sounded and sounds just like the brother i responded to today!

peace

peace

That's exactly what i found interesting. Interesting, as you know does not mean i liked or agree with it. I only brought the thread back up because the initial post is directly aligned with another thread in the open forum i was reading and responded to earlier about the true arab.

I was here when the brother initially posted this and he did so with the same intentions, to show another who was arrogantly boasting about his religion and disrespecting others who did not adhere to the same religion.... The brother back then, sounded and sounds just like the brother i responded to today!

peace
Peace,

Understanding understood.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back