Black Spirituality Religion : The hadith say that Allah Dwells in Man

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ecks, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Ecks

Ecks Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Peace, family,

There is a hadith that I read that I would like to cite and that hadith says, like the Bible says, that Allah Dwells in Man.

From the Forty Hadith Qudsi, hadith qudsi #25:

"...My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks..."

This hadith tells us, my Brothers & Sisters who follow Prophet Muhammad, that like the Bible says, Man is the temple of Allah. 2 Cor. 6:16, King James Version:

"And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

In these two citations we can see the Oneness of Allah (God.)

Peace.
    Bro. Ecks

2. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    You have taken a beautiful hadith and distorted it with your interpretation. This hadith is speaking about submission to God [alone]. As one immense himself/herself to Divine Will [not our will], Allah becomes one's seeing to see with and one's hearing to hear with.

Why do some continue to try to justify human beings as god [and vice versa]. Man [or woman] is not all that!

"Do they attribute as partners to Allah those who created nothing but they themselves are created? Surah 7-ayat 19

3. Ecks

Ecks Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Peace, my beloved Sister ("Sister" presuming that you are a non-White person, because there are some Whites on this site,)

You must remember my dearly beloved Sister that the Qur'an says that it verifies that which is with the Children of Israel, and that the Qur'an is a guidance for people who believe in the Qur'an as well as that which was Revealed before the Qur'an.

Surah 2:2-4: "(2)This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who keep their duty, (3)Who believe in the Unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them, (4)And who believe in that which has been revealed to thee and that which was revealed before thee, and of the Hereafter they are sure."

Surah 2:40-41:"(40)O Children of Israel, call to mind My favour which I bestowed on you and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me, I shall fulfil (My) covenant with you; and Me, Me alone, should you fear. (41)And believe in that which I have revealed, verifying that which is with you,..."

When we look at these two Scriptures we see that Muslims must believe in the Bible and the Bible says that man is the temple of God, just like that hadith says.

Peace & Blessings to you. Brotherly Love,
    Bro. Ecks