Black Spirituality Religion : This is why Allah turned His back on the Arab World....

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Pharaoh Jahil, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    As-Salaam-Alaikum

The Holy Quran says that "Corruption has appeared in the land and sea on account of that which man's hands have wrought, so that they may taste a portion of what they have done, so that they may return"-Surah 30 Section 5.

It is the deviation, and ill workings of the believers in God which causes corruption to appear in places where before there existed order, and righteousness. The so-called believers turn away from the commandments of God, and so Allah turns his back on them....

The arab world has fallen under the pressure of Satan. Satan has established himself in every kingdom of Islam in the middle east. he is not there as an uninvited guest, but rather, as an honored guest invited to reside in the East by the people who used to belong to Allah, but obviously not anymore...

This is why the wrath of Allah has visited the East in the persons of the Armed forces of America. America is in the East by the permissive will of Allah. The Forces of America were designed to invade the Holy places in the east, and the unfortunate reality today is that many of the leaders of Arab nations invited this military force into their nations. They were welcomed there....

The Arab has the unmitigated gall, to stand proudly and proclaim a superior understanding of the religion of Islam, while bowing with a happy smile to the dictates of those who oppose the will of Allah.

This is why Allah has wiped His Hands of these people. This is why we in America watch as second generation Arab children fall into the wild ways of western life. Allah is angry with the Arab. They have grown into a arrogant bunch, who for the most part believe that being arab qualifies one to stand in a superior position over the rest. The Arab knows Islam best, Why? well of course because they are arab...lol....

The Quran describes such a people as blindly wandering on...

Is it any surprise that Allah would raise a reminder, and warner, from a new people, on a distant shore??

Think over this....

Salaam....

2. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    I agree....

I predict that Islam will continue to rise in the West until it becomes the dominant religion while the Middle East reverts back to idolatry and paganism.

But we better hope the white race never accepts Islam is mass numbers like they did Christianity or Judaism.

Because unlike most of us who try to compromise, apologize, and appease in our religion....when they find out that slavery is tolerated and polygamy is permitted, they will take full advantage of all these options and REALLY dominate.

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    That's ironic because the Christians say the same thing about 911--that this is God washing His hands of us and allowing the muslims to come in after we kicked Him out of our schools and erased His commandments from our government buildings. Everyone's god seems to be angry at his people these days.

4. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    River

That's ironic because the Christians say the same thing about 911--that this is God washing His hands of us and allowing the muslims to come in

God has washed His hands and allowed the Muslims to "come in".....

Sounds spooky.

What are you gonna do when the "Muslims come in" a'lookin to eat you?

I don't think 9/11 was a judgement what so ever.

According to the government only 3000 people died.

Heck, those many people are killed in New York every year.

25,000 kill THEMSELVES every year in America, so for me to consider it a judgement from God it would have to take out millions.

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Yeah I know what 911 was about. But some people faced with questions about why God allows such things feel the meed to explain it this way. It gives credance to the lie that the muslims really did this which we know they did not.

Anyway my last sentence above is what my post is all about. jahil's statements show that the muslims feel the same need to explain what they see as the actions of God in exactly the same way that Christians do. I asked this question a little while ago but no muslims answerted.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Salaamu,

this is a very interesting point of hue......

7. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

Really? What did you find interesting about it? I thought it reeked of religious nonsense.

Peace
    Precise

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

That's exactly what i found interesting. Interesting, as you know does not mean i liked or agree with it. I only brought the thread back up because the initial post is directly aligned with another thread in the open forum i was reading and responded to earlier about the true arab.

I was here when the brother initially posted this and he did so with the same intentions, to show another who was arrogantly boasting about his religion and disrespecting others who did not adhere to the same religion.... The brother back then, sounded and sounds just like the brother i responded to today!

peace

9. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

Understanding understood.

Peace