Black People : "This incident has opened my eyes,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your interpretation.

hellogood,

In the above quote(highlighted in Blue), you have indicated some initials or acronyms, lol (i.e. CB, CC, CD if they're even black, haven't seen a picture even then i don't trust it); please answer my 3 questions below, pertaining to initials or acronyms:

What is... i.e. CB, CC, CD?

Are they initials or acronyms, and if they are acronyms, what is the meaning?

If they are initials, whose initials?

Before I can intelligently respond to the message of the thread, unlike other posters, I'm interested in knowing the meaning of the above statement, again, i.e. CB, CC, CD.

Not trying to play word games here, trust me. CB, CC, CD are respresentatives of hate, they are faceless people. And we wonder if "they" are white or think white (it terms of our demise).

Ultimately the crux of this thread is to show that although we may think in terms labeling ourselves the different things, the fact remains we have work to do. Starting with ourselves. Start right here from today.

Great 2010 to you.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Thank you for your interpretation. ...No Sir, not an interpretation but serious questions

Not trying to play word games here, trust me
. CB, CC, CD are respresentatives of hate, they are faceless people. And we wonder if "they" are white or think white (it terms of our demise).

Ultimately the crux of this thread is to show that although we may think in terms labeling ourselves the different things, the fact remains we have work to do. Starting with ourselves. Start right here from today.

Great 2010 to you.

hellogood,

I'm confused! How did you arrive at sources or wherewithal to use CB, CC, CD as representatives of hate?

You have not answered my questions, hellogood. Please break down what CB, CC and CD means.

How can I get to the same understanding of this that you have?

And who is the We above in Blue, who are these people?

gonna make it personal?

wassa mata u: feeling the crunch?

those letters have nothing to do with interpreting the message of the article ... unless you just want to own some bit of that "suggestion" of that "exhibition". and if they are some sort of "show stopper" for you ...

on the other hand, not taking umbrage to the article, nor commenting on this sad, (and all too regular), state of affairs, simply because of a few letters, could speak volumes!!

That unfortunately will never happen with some of the types that exhibit their distaste for their own people. lol (i.e. CB, CC, CD if they're even black, haven't seen a picture even then i don't trust it)

Brother Hellogood ... if you are a Brother? ... as i don't really know ... and mean no disrespect if i got it wrong.

Brother Hellogood ... i've not been around much lately, but i do realize that you're kinda new here, and seem to have a personal problem with Christians, Christianity, or the Members here who have chosen to share that that is their life path. The energy you present is not any different than energies presented in the past, and some that even lurk in the midst even now. I don't think it is your goal to be disruptive or contentious, but rather it's the zeal of your own understanding of life, that has you oblivious to the impact you are making.

It is not a good impact for this community, for we strive to work with each other in the best of manners, no matter one's life choices.

Some people can't live in such an environment, where others are present that have different perspectives. That's fine, there are places for you all, it's just not here.

With the clear position you've come into this community with, and then to go and post the initials of our self-proclaimed Christians, acting as though you've done no wrong ... well ... that dog aint gonna hunt here. You'll have to tell someone else about how you weren't referencing specific Members, but instead was talking about the rain or something ... yeah ... tell someone else ... 'cause i aint hear'n it.

It's really too much work for me to do, to even be ciphering this. In fact, because i even have to speak to such foolishness, is not good for your stay here (if you plan on remaining).

I really have to much going on in my life, really big things, to be here telling you to stop acting foolish. It's much easier to just ban you.

So please ... work with us ... respect everyone ... quit trying to throw rocks and hide your hands.

I just don't have time for it.

Please stop. This is a warning. If you continue, you will be banned.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back