Black People : Woman accused of shooting man during road rage incident released from jail

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by IFE, Jul 15, 2017.

1. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,113
    Reason #1, why I don't carry in my car or why I should carry in my car.
    The article won't mention that the man she shot is a white man, that got out of his car and began pouring liquid on a Black woman, while she was reaching in her car for her gun. Black woman came out with gun blasting.
    ------------------------

Woman accused of shooting man during road rage incident released from jail

DEKALB COUNTY, GA (CBS46) -

A woman who police say shot a man during a road rage incident in the parking lot of a DeKalb County Target location has posted bail and is out of jail.

The shooting happened around 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday in the parking lot of the Target on Lavista Road near the Northlake

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35856439...olved-shooting-in-dekalb-county#ixzz4muiB4F9c

Woman accused of shooting man during road rage incident released from jail

A woman who police say shot a man during a road rage incident in the parking lot of a DeKalb County Target location has posted bail and is out of jail.
    cbs46.com

2. Lunar Cycle

Lunar Cycle Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mexico
    Ratings:
    +170
    My GOD that's terrible. I hope the liquid stuff the man was pouring on the lady was not gasoline. If it were that could have been an indication that he intended to set her ablaze.