Black People : "This incident has opened my eyes,"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by hellogood, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellogood

hellogood Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +261
    http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/12/30/2009-12-30_black_nypd_sarge_sez_2_white_officers_cuffed_harassed_him_in_apt_hallway_cop_i_w.html

Too bad the brother "thought" he was equal. Of course the brother is MORE than equal. But the establishment will NEVER NEVER see you as "their' equal.

I posted this in respect to all those who feel they should stand behind "words of massa" instead of standing behind each other. That unfortunately will never happen with some of the types that exhibit their distaste for their own people. lol (i.e. CB, CC, CD if they're even black, haven't seen a picture even then i don't trust it) [​IMG]

Read the story for yourself, the cops where looking for a 20 yr old 150lb guy, this SGT is 42 yrs old and 275lbs.

To the outside world this may not seem like much, but it's a whole lot you can "believe" that. It shows there's more work to be done or both sides white and black. But what troubles me most is it took this for this brother to "open his eyes". I wonder how many young black males he slapped around during his tenure at NYPD.

The moral of the story is STOP LOOKING FOR MASSA's ACCEPTANCE. You want RESPECT? You wanted to be accepted? Funny you should ask yourself who do you accept?

At the end of the day do you hurt or help people? You don't need to tell me or lie to me because you're lying to yourself or being truthful with yourself.

Whether or not you are sincere in your actions depends on how of a lie you're willing to project.

Are you KUNTA or chicken george? The choice is yours. Ultimately whether you the individual understand this or not, the choice you make to be KUNTA or CG affects us ALL.

Peace, love and strength to ALL my BLACK PEOPLE.

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    First of all:

Yeah...

Talk about the most extreme example of good cop/bad cop scenarios I've ever heard or read anybody write and talk about!

But...

As long as too many of us also condone (not condemn) what the likes of Fifty Cent--Gucci Man--Li' Wayne--etc. are selling/others are buying--i. e., as in--becoming a criminal as the only way out of poverty etc.--whatever else we do and say will get undermined as a given...

As the Last (Black) Poets might say:

We're loved when we're ignorant...

Hated (and feared) when we're intelligent...

Though as per usual:

The only real means/ways/etc. to end outright disrespect for us and our alleged or real rights via the laws of this nation?

Agitate/educate/organize/etc.

Obama dropped the ball when it comes to an obviously needed and wanted bunch of new laws ending racial profiling etc. in this nation:

And--so much for defending our freedoms--but on the homefront too--Mr. President!

:SuN025:

3. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    Nothing surprises me with NYPD:whip:

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    THIS NEEDS TO BE REPORTED

It takes a Black person to know one.

massa told you that JESUS was mel gibson and you believe it because you saw the picture.
    massa told you that Moses was charleston Heston and you believe it because you saw the picture.
    massa told you that King David was Richard Gere and you believe it because you saw the picture.

...ignorance is bliss...white man shows you a picture and you won't read for yourself...

CB on this board active right now is Sister Cherryblossom
    CC on this board active right now is Bro Clyde Coger
    CD on this board active right now is myself, Chevron Dove

*This is to the management; This poster is making an attack on members who profess their belief in Jesus Christ.

**in addition, I believe I have endured threats that have been communicated towards me on the thread HORUS vs JESUS for exercising my rights to free speech and need for someone to look into this matter.

5. hellogood

hellogood Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +261
    Wow.

You have clear issues. Not only did I not mention names, where do you see do an "attack" on people who love the "jesus christ". Just your response falls right inline with the juvenile approach many of your ilk take.

If you have a complaint then make a formal one. It amazes me how we can't even have an ADULT discussion without kiddie antics.

The purpose of this article was to show how far we've come and how far we need to go.

6. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    It's bad here too, sis...

It might actually be worse!

Otherwise white hypocrisy and deceit ad naseum is also an obvious reaction or overreaction by a growing number of young lackluster individuals to jobs and careers as police officers--i. e., who fear what they don't know or understand much about:

As in how blacks and other people of color are far more ambitious etc. than they are?

Hence so much for self serving notions of white 'superioriity' vs black (and nonwhite) 'inferiority'...

I. e., case studies of decades of illegally enforced segregation, leading to far too many illusions and wrongheaded conclusions...

One too many homies in their jaqs etc. and blowing by such folk in their squad cars:

Too oftentimes what usually happens next is kinda sorta predictable...

So are civil suits...

And favorable court rulings...

But those not in the same strong positions to defend ourselves against such b. s. best be watching each others backs 24/7...

:em0200:

7. Sunlover

Sunlover Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

9. Chevron Dove