Black People : the US is a disgrace.....

I never said there was a SINGLE cause for all poverty. Don't pretend I did. Deal with the truth that I present rather than debating a position I don't hold. That is intellectually dishonest.

Again the thread is about the elderly. It was you who started in talking about folks buying expensive clothes and squandering their assets so obviously you believe the cause of poverty is a moral lapse. If that is not your point then why did you bring it up when we are not even talking about people who have assets to squander?

The point of this thread is about elderly people and I would include disabled people like myself. I don't think elder brotha James is rolling around in a Cadillac and I sure don't have any $100 tennis shies but you want to lump us all together with drug pushers and gang bangers. what else is this if not a stereotype?

Just wait until you get elderly Then let smaddy tell you you got to EARN your medicine.Then look around for smaddy that's willing to get p off something for you.

My point is that if the government has a program or wants to create a program to provide medicine for older people or disabled people that is cool....I have said this repeatedly throughout this thread. I maintain, however, that private or publicly traded companies do not OWE anyone anything other than a fair market. The government should enforce a fair market. From that point, it doesn't matter if James has a cadillac or you have $100 tennis shoes because you are free to spend your assets on what ever you choose....just don't expect anyone or any company to GIVE you anything other than fair market prices. Again, if the government wants to buy meds from that company with funds from all tax payers (including that phamracutical company) then that is fine.

As for as me getting elderly, I realized a long time ago that If I continue to breath, one day I will become elderly. I prepared...A little something my Grandfather taught me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back