Black People : The Unspoken Civil War

Wisdom begin to take root in the Mind of the well learned at, some say Forty, I say Fifty and when it does, it begin in the Divine Mind of the honest and Sincere, to run as the Mighty river of the Nile. - Osiris

Beloved Keita:

Brother to you do I bow because I do not have to wonder what you are Thinking right now about black People, I know.

Need I remind you of the words of the Honorable Marcus garvey, one who did visit this stage and point of our Mind Life we now are experiencing, concerning the Black world.

The Honorable Marcus Garvey said and I am sure you and I can agree with this great Warrior when he said and I am Paraphrasing him, when the Divine Black Learder Is doing all that can be done in the show of Love and Devotion to the Black world, it be the Black World that Rise up showing the Ingratitude to those that Share the Divine Information, given by our Divine First Way Cosmic Black Ancestors.

Beloved, We who share the Divine Love for our Black People, we carry the Mark of that Divinity, serving to be the Strange Information given to us to share with our people, yet they remember not and has been conditioned with the Mind of the Human Being to not Divinely accept, because when the Divine Information is Divinely Received by the Black World, the Energy therein, such Profound Information will Trouble the Human Being mind we now carry and will cause us to shed the Human Being mind in exchange for the reclaiming by us, our Divine Mind.

Oh my beloved Brother and Comrad in the Divine Spirit of the Profound Information that flow from the Genome of our Being, let us not forget that we have been given the Divine Mark of the Divine Essence and that Mark is the Divine Truth and Reality about God, Universe, and Life Self, so beloved, there is no escape for us that have been Chosen to unlock the Divine Mysteries we once were in the Knowledge of.

My Mind Heart is Heavy and My Spirit is Sad, yet I know that you know that there is no rest for the Bearers of the Divine Information, the weapon qualified to raise a dead Black Nation.

No beloved, there is no safe haven in the environment of the devil and we can not construct Enclaves in the presence of Evil, when Evil is in control of the Environment we now are a Prisoner of today.

Beloved our Mental and physical salvation is away from this devilish Human Being, back in the Land that our First Way Ancestors, which they have made to be sacred for us their Children and there is no road of compromise of this Divine Prediction, meaning we who are unwilling travelers of the Middle Passage, indeed must prepare to make haste to return Back to our Sacred Land and it is there we will be given the power to reconstruct our Divine environment once again,

Beloved, along the Journey it sometime become a lonely Journey, but now our Divine First Way Ancestors ae opening the Eyes of those that make an effort to know the Divine Truth about our Sojourn into the wilderness of North, Central, and South America, we now must locate and identify each other and begin to Join our Divine Mind and Body with each other, because you know, the devil is preparing for their final blow against the Black World and it is only the Divine Minds that are in possession of the answer to such an evil undertaking against the Black World.

Beloved, forgive me if I have intruded, but my Love for you is unmeasurable and the root run deep into the Soul of Black People everywhere.

Beloved, remain strong and stay focus and know, I am forever in your presence and you are in mine.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief elder
FWIOAM/SRM

Keita said:
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Life on this physical level is rather short. It is not only short but it is weary when you work and struggle to do what needs to be done. Sometimes you reach a point which usually comes with either age or wisdom, whereby you come to understand that you've lived your life for others in one form or another for so long that you never took the time to live it for yourself.

I deeply feel for people like Osiris and myself...as well as many others un-named. I can't stress or take the time to teach or give all the life benefiting information or knowledge that I've learned that I know that our people need in order to free themselves and elevate themselves on all the levels needed...for in even attempting to do so, I would never have the chance to use it myself for myself. This is where I'm at right now. I need to be with and around those that KNOW AND WHO ARE USING IT.

Only in that energy circle will I have some form of peace, feel some form of progress and more importantly, focus and direct my energies in harmony with others doing the same.

We as African People are going through an unspoken Civil War. The white world is killing us and there are those of us who do not want to see it and those of us who do see it and have been trying to awaken too many of us who DO NOT HAVE ANY DESIRE TO WAKE UP FROM IT OR LEAVE IT ALONE.

Suppose I told our people that they have to get rid of their microwaves in their homes or that they have to get rid of their cell phones because of a number of reasons that directly relate to their health or their children's health. Do you think it would happen? Me and you already know the answer. So now we can't tell a sister about the chemicals her head is absorbing or the way our diet is killing us or a lot of other things. So what does this mean? It means that there's a whole lot of us who ain't trynna hear about anything that is perceived as a discomfort because there's a segment of the white world who have convinced us otherwise.

I just mentioned those two things but there are many others. So there is a Civil War. Those who know are fighting against those who don't want to know...and the so called benefits from the white world that those who don't want to know receive are immediate incentives that block out anything we have to say.

There's equally an unspoken Civil War going on between white people exactly in the same way that it is with our people. The difference is that they at least have enough sense to set up their own communes where they can live out what they know. The only time they actually get targeted by the other white people is when they get too powerful to the point of having some influence beyond their circle.

There is a point in knowing and in speaking and posting where you become a threat to yourself. I am reaching that point quickly and I now know that I do not need to speak but to live. I end this in peace and trust that all understand to some degree what I am saying. Even King would still be alive had he not crossed certain boarders with his knowledge and speeches.

Hetep!

Love You All !!

Keita Otiba Kenyatta

Brother Keita ... you know i love talking with you, for a number of reasons, one of them being, i don't have to mince my words. We've grown so much together, i smile as i think of this, and all of our wonderful experiences.

I thought two or three times, before responding to this. Reluctant because i don't normally respond to good-bye's. I've seen so many of them, and in the beginning they really moved me, but not any more. I just can't give it lots of emotional energy when Black babies continue to die daily. So, in an effort to respect and honor such a choice, whenever it is presented, i wrote the following post, sometimes, i wanna leave too, hoping it would be fitting for all like situations.

But such is not the case this time.

You are such an asset to us collectively, this alone, is reason enough for you to stop this kind of talk. In addition, i don't think this is a good example to set. When does a warrior get to quit? Do you think our Ancestors ever grew weary and tired, of being beaten, blood being drawn from their bodies? Did they quit? Did they have that option? If they would have quit, would you be here today, saying you quit? What of those coming behind you, behind us? If you quit, what chance do they stand? I don't think you have a right to quit. To whom much is given, much is required.

How do you KNOW whether they ... DO NOT HAVE ANY DESIRE TO WAKE UP FROM IT OR LEAVE IT ALONE ... or they just don't know any better? How do you know? Has it been so long since you didn't know, that you've forgotten what it feels like? Have you forgotten what it is like to be totally conditioned to think like they want you to think? Have you forgotten the wonderful feeling of realizing you were crossing over into a new, different, greater understanding of things? Or were you always in the know? I've not lost memory of the days when i "knew no better," and suggest that that is the case for the majority of our people. I don't believe for one minute, that the majority has made a conscious decision, never to wake again. Yes, it's a slow waking process. How can a people be mentally anesthetized, for hundreds of years, and wake up instantly, knowing all? It's a process, just like it was a process, doing this to us.

I also disagree with you regarding the inability to simultaneously share the wisdom you've been blessed with, while manifesting it in your own life. I think they are really one and the same. If you are sharing, that is (part) your life. You can't have the wisdom, and not manifest it in your life. I think if you had it, and didn't use it ... couldn't point to it ... it may not even qualify as wisdom. I understand the need for balance. If this is what you're speaking to, i understand completely. I am way off-balance in my life. Giving much more of myself to others, than i give to me. I need to get out more, let the sun and the rain fall on me. Hang out with friends, go to dinner, stuff like that. But that speaks to balance, and if i began doing those things, and nothing else, still there would be no balance. The challenge is to make it all fit properly, forsaking none for the other.

Brother Keita ... you can't get mad because folk don't do what you say, stop using microwaves, quit perming their hair, eating habits, etc. You just keep being an example, keep doing, keep telling them. You don't have the ability to make folk do stuff. None of us do. If i did, everyone would be a Premium Member. I tell the community all the time that we are struggling and our home is about to die. I speak to those who have never financially helped, and the vast majority ignore me. They continue coming, and not helping. Am i suppose to get mad about that? Am i suppose to close the community down, lock them out, because i didn't get the "right response?" Of course not. I am suppose to continue striving forward, being thankful for those few that do help. I am suppose to continue doing what has been given to do. I am not angry with the Members that don't help. I believe in my heart, that it is a process ... trusting, supporting, and loving each other ... and just being in this community is a step in that direction. I believe that they will eventually be moved in their Spirit to help, because they feel it's right, and not because i say it's right. We've got to give our people room to grow to these places, and not be mad because they're not moving at the pace we'd like them to.

You talk of a circle of energy, peace, surrounding yourself with like-minded people, as though you are not in the midst of that right now! That is what this community is, and you've helped to make it be this way. I don't understand what you're saying. Do you know of a place where we can go, and find more positive energy, peace, and like-minded folk? If so, share it with all of us ... we wanna go too! :)

Brother Keita ... i don't know if you're just tired, frustrated, and all of that kind of stuff. My heart goes out to you, because i know you really can't quit fighting the fight. I understand being tired. I understand it oh so very well. I've had fleeting moments, giving me to think that this is all in vain. That's it's too late, and we are beyond hope, but i just can't quit. I can't stay in that place, that kind of thinking. All i have to do is think of those before me, and all that they endured, so i could be here. I think of the babies yet to come, and my obligation to them, as those before obliged me. I just can't quit. I have to go down with the ship. So, if you're gonna quit, please put in a measure for me.

i love you ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Destee, Osiris, Menefer, and all who responded...I thank you so very much, for I am weary and I needed the re-energizing thoughts and realities of all that you have expressed. There's am old saying that goes: "when white people get a cold we got the flu". In other words, if white people are in panic about what's going down, we should be in sheer terror. that happens to be a fact.

I mentioned that there is an unspoken civil war going on and that it's on both sides of the fence. I am a 100% right. There are white people who are in sheer panic about this so called government and what's going down nationally and internationally. I give white certain people respect for one thing. Once certain members of their people find out something, they run with it till it can't be ran anymore. In other words, they do the research and bring it forward and are willing to actually die for what they know is true. I have no choice but to commend that on every level....and yet it hurts to do so, knowing 6that they are and have always been our historic enemies.

At the same time they are the ones who are in essence saying; "look, you said this and you said that, and we are holding you accountable to what you laid down as being true. These are the white people that we have the best chance of manipulating and siding with. They are the ones who are challenging and confronting the very white people who are Shafting all of us...including them. They are the ones who at least have the information and knowledge base to confront their own devils.

If I was to tell our people that they constructed the mobile and the cell phone so that our brains serve as an antenna do you really think that our people would give a d@mn? If I was to present the best European research concerning many of the things we now use and take for granted as a necessity as being extremely life threatening and unhealthy that our people would just stop? No is the answer. There is great pain in that realization.

There is immense pain in the understanding of "how we are dying and why". There is immense pain in understanding that we are killing ourselves all because we don't or can't see the light of truth. The sad part about it all is that the truth don't take a rocket scientist to understand or see, it's simple and right in our faces although we may not understand the full scope of what is going on.

All the same, I want to thank all of you for the re-energizing that I needed.

1,000 pardons

I would just like to take this time to apologize for my sometimes rampant writing. I usually just type verbatum. I am also energized by your words and constant onpour of facts brother keita and i hope i clarified my historically-challenged prior statements. Once again, please pardon my interjections.

hotep,
Sha'iyn Abdul Quwdus

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back