Health and Wellness : The Truth About Food Expiration Dates

IBM lighten up.....lol!!

lol!!!.....:lol:

....I'll never forget that day I reached in and grabbed that carton of milk and turned it up and took in a sour mouth full.........omg.....:puke: ...never again. The funny thing is that I usually smell it before I drink it even before the expiration date, but that day I assumed it was good.......never again........ :lol:

....I'll never forget that day I reached in and grabbed that carton of milk and turned it up and took in a sour mouth full.........omg.....:puke: ...never again. The funny thing is that I usually smell it before I drink it even before the expiration date, but that day I assumed it was good.......never again........ :lol:

I know the feeling....:confused:

What you talkin' bout Willis!!! ROFLMBO....:toast:

I'm talking about all them Twinkies you've eaten in your life time, some of em didn't come out, which means they still there :rofl:

No wonder they call em Twinkies, twinkle, twinkle little star ...

Oh, so you're traumatized. :lol: That's why you throwing it out at the exact expiration date, soon as the clock turn 12:00? Probably scrambling out of bed at night just to pour it down the drain!

"NEVER AGAIN!!!!" :qqb001:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back