The bitter truth about Salt! Repost

Jaisolovely

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2007
Beyond my own understanding
* Had permission to repost*

The Bitter Truth About SALT

by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra

Salt is one of the six major taste buds, the other five being astringent, bitter, pungent, sweet, and sour. In the Western world, our taste buds are manipulated from day one with two major taste buds: sweet and salty. You could actually say three manipulated taste buds because Westerners also crave sour tasting things. That's why we eat foods called sweet and sour pork, sweet and sour potato chips, etc. We also eat foods with the words sugar, salty, and sour in them, e.g. sugar spice cookies, salty plums, salt or salted pork, sour cream, sour cream potato chips, sour pickles, etc.

I've been saying for a while that the two greatest substances that cause addiction are sugar and salt. Make any so-called food product with these two products and you can get any one hooked. That's why most addictive so-called foods have both sugar and salt in them, especially pastries. People love to eat cake, doughnut, and cookies. Why are people addicted to these products? Because of the sugar and salt combination! Sugar and salt are the number one and two drugs respectively consumed in the world today.

However, this article is about the number two drug on the market - SALT!
What is salt? Salt is a drug! God did not make salt, contrary to what you may believe. Because God did not make salt, your body does not require salt. However, your body does require sodium. There is a difference between salt and sodium. They are two completely different substances and that's what is causing the confusion today that leads to certain health problems today such as high blood pressure.

Sodium is one of the eight alkaline minerals and one of the 102 minerals in the elemental chart. Sodium is a mineral that can be found in nature. We need sodium for proper health, especially to balance our sodium-potassium balance levels. The number one mineral compromising your blood is sodium, that's why blood is salty (for those of use who have tasted our own blood at some point in our lives, probably when we were little children).

Sodium is a great hydrator. Sodium helps us to hold and properly use water, especially in hot weather. Too little sodium can lead to dehydration. Sodium is also important for proper muscle function. Too little sodium can also lead to poor muscle function in addition to an imbalance in blood pH.

Now on the other hand, this drug called salt (sodium chloride) that mimics sodium in taste and function, have some serious adverse side effects. I'm talking about white table salt! For most us, Morton's Table salt probably comes to mind. I actually jokingly call it Mortuary Table Salt. After all, salt is a preservative and what do you do to dead bodies? Preserve them! The Ancient Egyptians preserved their dead with salt. And today, we eat so much salt in our mimicked food that we too are preserved like the dead, but while physically alive. There are a lot of people walking around today just like mummies.

They are half-dead! The walking dead!
Again, salt is a drug and therefore unnatural. Salt is a product of man, and since modern man is cut off from God these days, just about everything made by man today will kill you, and this includes salt.

Why is salt so bad for you and harmful to good health? Because it is 100% toxic! Commercial super markets (or is it super caskets?) salts contains over 30 synthetic chemicals, such as sodium solo-co-aluminate, sodium bicarbonate, and potassium iodide, which are all chemical additives that make the salt flow easily from the box.

On top of that, salt is bleached with Chlorox bleach! That's how it becomes white in color, although white is not a color but the absence of color.

This salt that's being consumed today is really nothing but crude oil extract - a gift from the Rockefeller-owned petroleum industry. When oil workers are digging for oil in the earth, the digging leaves a flaky residue. Piles of it! It would actually cost the petroleum or oil industry millions of dollars to dispose of this toxic waste product, but the Rockefellers bribed the food industry and the federal government into allowing them to convert it (crude oil extract) into a chemical food additive called table salt. So instead of losing millions of dollars by dumping this waste product, the Rockefellers and their oil industry actually make or profit million of dollars.

Clever, wouldn't you say? Yes, diabolical, but very clever - diabolically clever!
Anyways, the Rockefellers and other Elitists see the American people as human trash cans whereby you can dispose of any unwanted industrial waste. After all, Americans will eat and drink anything - pig booty (bacon), hog's head, cow snot (ice cream), liquefied bug juice (Ruby Red drink), grafted vultures (chicken and turkey), catfish, wine (embalming fluid mixed with ether), etc.

Salt is so toxic, it causes the blood pressure to shoot up. It is medically diagnosed as high blood pressure or hypertension which is nothing but the blood pressure speeding up the blood flow saturated with salt in order to prevent the toxic waste from staying in the heart area too long so as not to shut down the heart. Plain and simple! When you go to the doctor and he/she tells you that you have high blood pressure, what is the first thing the doctor tells you to cut down on or avoid altogether? SALT! But he/she never told you why.

In addition to high blood pressure, salt consumption causes fluid retention. Salt absorbs water and other fluids in the body. This is what gout is, as well as obesity to a certain extent. Fluid retention! Actually, fluidic waste retention! Salt will also tax the liver and therefore cause reddening of the eyes.

Eating so-called foods with too much salt or adding additional salt to your food can aggravate kidney problems, and greatly increase water retention and cause swelling (edema).

Well, Djehuty, what about sea salt? Sea salt is the salt Nature naturally produces in water and if you must use salt, use sea salt. Sea salt is a little costly compared to white table salt (sodium chloride). It is light brown in color (looks a little like beach sand) and coarse (somewhat loose, but chunky). Usually, you can fine three variations of sea salt - fine, coarse, and granulated. I personally avoid consuming iodized sea salt. Some health companies also sell solarized sea salt. Basically, this kind of sea salt is white due to being bleached by the sun, so this kind of sea salt is also okay to use. You can tell real sea salt from fake sea salt by putting some in a glass of water and letting it sit overnight. Real sea salt dissolves! Fake sea salt does not.
Now you know!
Any so-called iodized salt has synthetic iodine added to it simply because the product is refined or processed. Plain and simple! The salt industry played a major role in goiters (enlargement of the thyroid gland, swelling of the neck) and underdevelopment (midgets). Midgets are the sad result of iodine deficiency in the mother. Females are very critical and important creatures. So much of other lives (babies) are dependent upon them.

When refining natural sodium, iodine is naturally lost. However, the initial crude oil extract-based salt of the oil industry actually destroyed the thyroid gland, which is primarily comprised of iodine, and which regulates growth (as well as metabolism). So to help prevent iodine deficiency-related pathologies and abnormalities due to salt consumption, the salt industry started to iodize its salt. You see, there's a reason for everything! However, this synthetic iodine is very poisonous! Synthetic anything is poisonous! So it's wise to just shun synthetic chemicals.

Be very wary of chemical salt alternatives such as Lawry's seasoning salt (made with sugar and salt) and MSG (mono-sodium-glutamate) which is known to cause headaches and is greatly used in so-called Chinese food. Instead, use natural salt alternatives made from herbs and spices, such as A. Vogel's (brand) Trocomere and Herbamere, Bernard Jensen's Herbal Seasoning salt, Sea SeasoningÃ*s dulse and nori (seaweeds) granules, and Philip R. Park's Parkelp (100% natural ocean kelp) to name a few.

To satisfy your body's sodium mineral requirement, consume celery. Celery is the best vegetable to lower high blood pressure naturally! Eat it or drink (juice) it and watch the results.

Just 2-4 ounces a day!
To maintain your sodium-potassium balance, drink a glass of water with sea salt (a pinch) and apple-cider vinegar (for potassium), using just a teaspoon. Do this every day or every other day. In the alternative, if you have a thing against apple cider vinegar, as some people do, drink 4-8 ounces of apple and celery juice. Apple = potassium and celery = sodium.

Very simple!
And for all that salt (crude oil extract) you consumed in ignorance, detoxify your body! And if you can't afford to purchase a detox kit, buy some carbon (activated charcoal) powder or capsules and take it every night for 7-10 days straight. Carbon will neutralize the salt residues in your tissues.

Epsom salt? Today, Epsom salt is not made from sodium sulfate, but is made from magnesium sulfate. I don't recommend taking it externally, although a few folks use it to perform a serious detox. I tried this on a couple of occasions in the past. It greatly cleansed my colon, but it made my heart beat faster. Even as a newbie to health, I knew this was not right or good for me. I simply relied on herbs alone to cleanse my colon with no adverse side effects. Epsom salt works by causing the colon to swell with water and bulk up, leading to peristalsis or bowel movement.

Epsom salt bath for aches and pain? Instead, use essential oils (6-10 drops) of peppermint, lavender, and rosemary. Use a lot of peppermint for pain relief.

This combination works wonders for me!
closing, take sea salt baths. You can use iodized sea salt for this purpose (as this can be a costly process) if you can't afford to purchase the best sea salt. Pour a whole box or bag into your bath water. This will greatly alkalize the water.

To help kick a drug habit (cocaine, morphine, heroin, etc.), add 10 boxes of sea salt to a bath and soak in it for as long as you can (a few hours, 2-6 hours, 12 hours is optimal) every day for 21 days straight. In addition, add a teaspoon of carbon (activated charcoal) to every glass of water (8-12 glasses a day) and drink for 21 days straight. Avoid eating everything except for fruits and vegetables! This process is cheaper and more effective than any drug rehab center that treats drug addiction with drugs. Now how intelligent is that? One drug on top of another drug! They get you off one drug to get you hooked on another one, keeping you a junkie to some man-made pharmaceutical drug, but it's okay because the government approved the drug. The drug is legal. What does that mean? Does legal mean safe? No! It simply means the Masters (FDA, Food and Drug Administration) approved the drug for use to their junkies (U.S. citizens).

Master (FDA): You can take this drug, but not that drug.
Slave (junkie): Why not?
Master (FDA): Because I said so!

And lastly, for all the carnivorous flesh-eaters in the nation, all meat contains and is saturated with sodium nitrate and/or sodium nitrite. These chemicals salts are 100% carcinogenic (cancer causing). The reasoning behind using these carcinogenic substances in meat (dead, slaughtered animal flesh; animal carcass) is to prevent botulism (food poisoning). But sodium nitrite and nitrate presents the meat-eater with a situation Catch 22. You see, without sodium nitrate and/or sodium nitrite in the meat, you'll surely die from botulism. And on the other hand, with sodium nitrate and/or nitrite in the meat, you'll surely die from cancer. What a choice! Hey, take your pick! Botulism or cancer! Well, actually, you really don't have a choice, because the meat industry has decided that meat-eaters will die from cancer because it is mandatory practice for the meat industry to saturate all meats on the market with sodium nitrate and nitrite.

Well folks, there you have it! The bitter truth about salt! Another complimentary health bulletin from www. DHERBS. com and Djehuty Ma'at-Ra, the People's Herbalist!
This Article is property of DHERBS. com.

Thank you for reading, and again, my purpose as always, was to share information. DHERBS is not just a business, but a ministry as well, spreading the gospel of good health.​

I usually have sugar cravings and would want some thing sweet like chocolate. I had recently came upon this information:

" Eating raw vegetables, especially the green leafy variety such as kale, collards, and spinach, will help rebuild the life force, decrease cravings for sugar and processed foods, and may even have the potential to heal many ailments and dis-eases."

http://www.kemanahealing.com/spirituality_and_wellness

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back