Black Spirituality Religion : The Talmud says that Jesus is in hell burning in excrement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Talmud does not support the goodness of Jesus Christ, the whole book is suspect. And why would that segment of Jews who sought to crucify Christ have any love to write about him in the Talmud, in contrast to the Jewish prophets who wrote through the Holy Spirit and in experience in the Bible of his marvelous words and miracles. These anti-Christs had no spiritual knowledge that they slew the great spirit Jehovah born as the Christ, as explained in the Old Testament and declared in the New Testament that Moses did write of Christ.

Peace Family,

A religious preacher that I don't want to name pointed out to his audience that the Talmud (a central text of mainstream Judaism) says that Jesus is in hell burning in excrement.

Black people (Christian, Hebrew, no religion, etc.) what do you think about the Talmud's saying that?

I think that it is a disgusting assertion and has no true place in any kind of religious text. It also tells me that Jews who believe in the Talmud are Jews that I need to be wary of.

Why would you join us and put excrement, feces, filth in a title about people's spiritual path ... and then have the NERVE to say the person who said it will remain nameless ... here in our home that we made you welcome to share with us in ... many of whom love Jesus and are Christian ... you have no more respect for us than this?

We don't care if you don't like us, disagree with our life choices ... but you gotta be respectful or leave.

You are fast becoming collateral damage.

I got a feeling the next words you say here may be your last.

::::

No ... no more words from you ... it's done.

Family ... there's a way to say everything ... respectfully.

If someone wants to broach this topic in that manner be my guest.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back