Black Spirituality Religion : The Talmud says that Jesus is in hell burning in excrement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace Family,

A religious preacher that I don't want to name pointed out to his audience that the Talmud (a central text of mainstream Judaism) says that Jesus is in hell burning in excrement.

Black people (Christian, Hebrew, no religion, etc.) what do you think about the Talmud's saying that?

I think that it is a disgusting assertion and has no true place in any kind of religious text. It also tells me that Jews who believe in the Talmud are Jews that I need to be wary of.

so.. an anonymous source told you that a book you haven't read says something about a central figure in a religion you don't follow.. and you bring it here to ask what?

man please...

so.. an anonymous source told you that a book you haven't read says something about a central figure in a religion you don't follow.. and you bring it here to ask what?

man please...

LOL. No the source is not anonymous. He made the statement very much in the public for ALL to hear. Instead of being so quick to attack your Brother, you should have done some research. You might have found these websites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Summary .

And as I asked, Black people (regardless of your religion or lack of one) what do you think of such an assertion from mainstream Judaism?

IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A CABAL OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH WHAT I SAY IN MY POSTS, PERSONALLY ATTACK ME. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME; GOD AND RELIGION IS BIGGER THAN ME.

Peace & Blessings to you,
Bro. Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back