REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election
Im7figvqY6I

American Blackout (Full Length)

02:50 - poem ends, documentary begins

12:28 "... by the State."

33:00 (approx) -- if they got Clinton out by using the media deviously, got Bush elected by using the media deviously, got Cynthia McKinney out by using the media deviously, then if they wanted Obama out, they could just simply use the media deviously. They've had plenty of lies and situations that they could have used (they've capitalized on less than 30%). They don't want Obama out. This means he is playing the game the way they want him to play it. You still see racism and hear "Obama hating"? It's no where near what it could be. They merely adjusted the racism and negative critism to a low level, maintaining the appearance of reality/unaltered coverage. They've been doing this for decades.

Hacking Democracy

Electronic Voting machines = no trace, no recount, no evidence.
Obviously, they did rigg votes, and can rigg votes even better now. So if they didn't want Obama to be in the White House ....
Obama election ... even more electronic voting machines used.

STEALING AMERICA: Vote by Vote

That's right 2004 was stolen too.
So, stealing elections until Obama. Hmmmm???

None of this is reported to you through the media.

Yeah,I've seen this. It only shows how bold this government has gotten. Enough was reported in the news but the gov.didn't listen. And Obama didn't steal the election.

If it was stolen, it would've been done by others, not Obama. And I somewhat agree that it wasn't stolen (didn't need to be, people voted for the person those in power, real power, wanted), but since there's no way of checking I won't make up my mind on that.

LMAO..When ever somebody don't like something they use the word "stolen". Now make up your mind,either he stole it or he didn't? And honestly,this is what happens when you parrot others.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back