Black Spirituality Religion : The Star Gate Conspiracy

Natinr

BANNED
Jan 15, 2008
When the movie Stargate came on the scene, I called Imhotep Gary Byrd to notify him on this Hollywood insult to our ancestors, he arranged a symposium on the daytime GBE with Ra Un Nefer Amen, and Brother Samaj, of Smau Taui.
Together and with unity and conviction they destroyed on air the Illuminati's beloved myth that extraterrestrials buit the pyramids and other artifacts because dark skin Blacks were not evove enough to do it.

A book was written along the same lines of refuting this rascist propaganda against Classical African Civilizations and the roots of the Illuminat and its plans to propgate this myth.
"The Stargate Conspiracy"
by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince
ISBN 0-425-17658-4
They site as coconspirators in this plot;
Dr. Andrija Puharich
Uri Geller
J. Hurtak
Graham Hancock
Robert Temple
Scwaller de Lubicz
and his mentor, the grandfather of French Illuminati (Synarchy{rule by secret group}
Saint Yves D'Alvedre, (darth veda???)
The Architect of the European Union
of course Parsons and Hubbard are mentioned as well.

not only that

Natinr said:
When the movie Stargate came on the scene, I called Imhotep Gary Byrd to notify him on this Hollywood insult to our ancestors, he arranged a symposium on the daytime GBE with Ra Un Nefer Amen, and Brother Samaj, of Smau Taui.
Together and with unity and conviction they destroyed on air the Illuminati's beloved myth that extraterrestrials buit the pyramids and other artifacts because dark skin Blacks were not evove enough to do it.

A book was written along the same lines of refuting this rascist propaganda against Classical African Civilizations and the roots of the Illuminat and its plans to propgate this myth.
"The Stargate Conspiracy"
by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince
ISBN 0-425-17658-4
They site as coconspirators in this plot;
Dr. Andrija Puharich
Uri Geller
J. Hurtak
Graham Hancock
Robert Temple
Scwaller de Lubicz
and his mentor, the grandfather of French Illuminati (Synarchy{rule by secret group}
Saint Yves D'Alvedre, (darth veda???)
The Architect of the European Union
of course Parsons and Hubbard are mentioned as well.

Hotep brother
The imagery making ra and
Evil soul sucking villian harvesting souls and slaves throughout the uni verse. Men with anupu helmets on etc. However even through all that it tells some truth about the technology and the use of pyra mids as engergy conductors. It also depicts the civilation as paranoid and fearful of the unknown remind u of some thing . Hotep

I have been fighting the Stargate Conspiracy in my spirit since it came out. I watch it. I watch the different versions of it when I have a chance. I see it as research of the enemy. I have learned to write Sci-fi and wrote a Kemetic Sci fi piece entitled The Godist Order. [/URL]Check my black enslavement sci-fi blog. I do not offer these to solicit. I offer these as credentials.

I believe that one of the ways that we can combat these negative images is upon their face offering the people truth in fictional form and have dedicated my life to it. Our people believe their lies....On more than one occasion a black person here in the south has seen a kemetic image associated with my projects and called it either the devil or aliens. And every time I know I'm doing the right thing....

Their war is real and it is quiet successful for so many sleep. But I will to not be bowed....I hope to find many writers doing battle like this...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back