Black People : The Self Hating Kneegro

truetothecause said:
Good Morning to you Ionlyspeaktruth!

Well, it would appear that I did "miss your point" cause, I'm still not getting it.
One thing I noted after reading this, I went back to your original comments and noted your consistent use of "them/they" AS IF you are not "one of them/US" who have been TRAUMATIZED.
For me, I work to focus on what I have in COMMON with all Afreekans, then, build from that foundation.

I can also appreciate the "point" I hear buried in this discourse. It's like an acknowledgement that many are demonstrating some sick BE~haviors as they/we work to survive in this hostile environment. Underneath it all, I recognize that many "conscious minded pan-Afreekan centered thinkers and doers" are saying to those who appear to be still dazed by the cultural and Spirtual punch WE as a people took....your sorta throwing a bucket of ice cold water in their faces. The only potential problem with this, as I see it, is that they are likely to become RE~sentful at having been RE~trauamitzed for a bit from that ICE-COLD WATER....HEY YOU...SELF-HATING KNEEGRO! WAKE UP..YOUR HEADING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. IT'S YOUR FAULT WE STILL JACKED UP!

I like the notion of L.O.V.~ing US and sense there is a way to "gently" awaken a person without DO~ing further damage. At least, that is the WORK of a Loving Parent...to gently guide their child in the direction they would have them to go. Not turn them there then....KICK THEM IN THE BEHIND out the door.

Thank You for Sharing your thoughts and feelings with me.
and....

:ilu: too!
M.E.
:hearts2:

How did you know i put one of my kids out? LOL He actually has told me and whomever else will listen that my tough stance has helped him be the productive person and good father that he is. As for my statement, you did get one thing right. I do not claim each and every person who is Afrikan and in the event that we move towards our own, I think we are going to have to "trim the tree" so to speak. This is for those who are of age.NOT OUR YOUTH! I try to help Afrikans realize their rightful place on the throne, however, those that hate us and want to destroy any movement to uplift and empower as well as unify our people...... They can go live with their cave dwelling friends as far as I am concerend. Some are beyond help. I have some in my own family that i do not allow in my presence. period. but thats why i am not a psycologist.:teach: keep doing what you are doing my sister. And know this, I am one brother that :hearts4: and respects you and what you do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back