Black People : The Self Hating Kneegro

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Is in my view a direct result of the trauma of slavery. They will never admit it but they need therapy. In many ways I feel sorry for them. However that being said. They are a danger to any future plans for our own piece of the pie. They will in many cases go running to Massa with any plans or visions that we might put together. oh dont act like you dont know the kind that i am talking about. They are the strongest advocate for the europeans and bristle any time that something negative is said about their masters. I tell you all this beacause it is important for us to raise STRONG, AFROCENTRIC, FREE THINKING Children! So they wont grow up like this. We should be raising future Kings and Queens, not shufflin, boot lickin, bib overall wearing kneegros. We canot afford that. This is typed with ABSOLUTE,UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!:luvu:

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    My people perish because of HIV AIDS and we all, no matter how conscious we think we are, stand in fear.

No one kneegro is better than another just because he says he's aware and conscious. Aware and conscious of what? Our inability to come together?

Blackbird

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

Well, I for one am ALWAYS gonna be an upright lover of self. and aware and conscious. And will raise my children like that also. As for us coming together? Well, not all, but I for one will never stop trying!

4. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Yea, we've all had to kiss *** at some point. We all are aware, I believe. It question is how do you handle being aware? What is the next step? Where do you go from there. I think there are phases that you go through with racism. Part of that phase is just being in shock because you aren't treated normally. Everyone deals with shock in different ways, however, where do we go from there? How do we come together if everyone is in a state of shock?

What's the first step?

Much Love,
    Desert Storm

5. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

My love, we are already taking the first step. I am a better brother already for knowing people like you. We need more forums for us to get together. As for our illness..... Its like any other trauma, we need to face it, talk about it and then decide that it does not matter in the big picture of things. When we dont do this our illnesses become malignant. Oh and one thing that is vital. Call each other brother and sister. If you dont speak it, you cannot hope to ever mean it. I have been doing this for 30 + years. it works. Oh btw :luvu:

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    As Steve Biko say...

Frank Talk!

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    For anyone put off by my behavior, I apologize. I am a child of Eshu and sometimes I like to play devil's advocate in an instrusive way to test the veracity of a person's words. However, I will state my behavior has been motivated by some reflection I've been doing lately, as well as, some words I've heard on Destee recently. I love my people, our people and will do whatever to uplift our people always. Peace and love.

HIV AIDS is destroying us

Blackbird

8. Desert Storm

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    yea, calling eachother brothaz and sistahz is a first step. However, how do you get over tha shock of brothz and sistahz that hurt cha too?

It's like one thing after another.-
    I mean it's still luv in the end eventually.
    It just comes from all different angles like never before.
    It's like we're in a state of confusion and then we just kill ourselves.

I mean the warfare mentally is incredible and how that effects one phsyche and all.

And Much Love to you too.

Brotha-lonelyspeaktruth

Heart to Heart
    Desert Storm

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Forgive, but don't forget.

And keep one eye open.

:10900:

10. Desert Storm

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Hee,hee,hee, brother omowalejabali, you're too funny! fweuh! What are we going to do? What are we going to do? hee,hee,hee,...That's where I'm at, at this point, with one eye open. Cuz as soon as I close em something crafty comes up. Anyhow, - thank God we can all keep it real in here on Destee, in the cyber waves.

Blessings, and I watched the malcom video brother omowalejabali, and it was too true too. If we can do something for white folks at any cost that is not noble, then we can do what we got to do for black folks at any costs, for something that is noble.

And the link about the Native Guards was good too.I guess if we were to look at ourselves as blacks these days in terms of groups, in terms of politics, who would be what? ya know? Who would be standing for what?

Anyways,
    Much Love,
    Heart to Heart
    Desert Storm