Brother AACOOLDRE : The return of Jim Crow

Family, We are Missing It!

AACOOLDRE said:
THE RETURN OF JIM CROW
By Andre Austin

Back in the 1960’s the NAACP held a funeral for Jim Crow. Unfortunately, the Supreme court has made folly last week in Resurrecting Mr. Crow from his sleep of racial segregation. Five of the Supremes have turned back the clock of time to 1896 when “Separate but Equal” was the order of business with Plessy v. Ferguson perpetuating two classes of citizenship.

The Supreme Court in reality overruled, betrayed and reversed Brown v Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas in 1954 which in turn overruled the racial segregation of Plessy v. Ferguson. I was fooled by some of the newly appointed justices media performances. When the Senate held confirmation hearings with Chief Justice John Roberts he spoke highly, (with a million dollar smile), about Brown and Plessy giving us the impression he considered Brown settled precedent. During a recent Democratic debate at Howard University, candidate Joe Biden said “now you see why I was so hard on him” at the Senate confirmation. However, Demagogues like Biden wasn’t that hard. During the confirmation hearings Biden put on a college hat of John Roberts alma mater and told Roberts he was with him.

The Supreme court is illogical. It’s not healthy to want to maintain racial diversity and then proclaim you can’t use race as a factor to kill racial segregation. There are many benefits to having a variety of different ethic groups socialize together in a school environment. For example: It would be great to have a CEO or executive of a corporation who went to school with and now is looking at a resume of an ethnic name of lets say Wanakee? But the business of the day, with studies and statistics to back it up, is discarding black sounding names into the trash bin. Instead of having cross-cultural appreciation of names in our society we have characters like Bill Cosby denouncing Mothers judgments in the naming of their children.

The Supreme court in jest pretends whites are being discriminated in order to produce their judicial fiat for persons of color to suffer segregation. Jim Crow is now alive again. Are we going back to the time of segregated hospitals for birth and segregated cemeteries for death? President Bush’s blessings and dreams have come true through his Supreme court nominations. They now think they got us where they think we should be-Jim Crowed.

Family, we are missing it!

The battle ground lies in the word EQUAL verses the BIOLOGICAL concept of the Human Being. This has nothing to do with Race(s), but All to do with Genetics and genetics involves Pigmentation and pigmentation is about Oneness!

This simply means that Black or Color is the ONLY Game in Town. Please get this by not being so eager to mount argument against it!

Sincerely,

Clyde

The US supreme court has taken two school integration cases-the first such cases since Brown v. Board of Education..The cases Meredith vs Jefferson County Board of Ed and Parents Involved in Community Schools vs. Seattle Public School District. The Supreme court in 5-4 decision doesn't now allow Voluntary school intergration plans anymore.

Forgive me for not citing the cases I thought people were familar with it but I forgot the mainstream press talk about this on the last friday of last month. Also you can go online from the supreme court to read the entire files.

AACOOLDRE said:
The US supreme court has taken two school integration cases-the first such cases since Brown v. Board of Education..The cases Meredith vs Jefferson County Board of Ed and Parents Involved in Community Schools vs. Seattle Public School District. The Supreme court in 5-4 decision doesn't now allow Voluntary school intergration plans anymore.

Forgive me for not citing the cases I thought people were familar with it but I forgot the mainstream press talk about this on the last friday of last month. Also you can go online from the supreme court to read the entire files.
Yes, i must read this.

There has never been any real integration. Even in so called integrated schools black students are segregated into low acheiving, vocational track and special ed classes.

Remember Malcolm said revolution is about land. It's not about begging somebody for an integrated cup of coffee.

Will we mourn the loss of integration or will we build our own educators and businesses?

AACOOLDRE said:
THE RETURN OF JIM CROW
By Andre Austin

Back in the 1960’s the NAACP held a funeral for Jim Crow. Unfortunately, the Supreme court has made folly last week in Resurrecting Mr. Crow from his sleep of racial segregation. Five of the Supremes have turned back the clock of time to 1896 when “Separate but Equal” was the order of business with Plessy v. Ferguson perpetuating two classes of citizenship.

The Supreme Court in reality overruled, betrayed and reversed Brown v Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas in 1954 which in turn overruled the racial segregation of Plessy v. Ferguson. I was fooled by some of the newly appointed justices media performances. When the Senate held confirmation hearings with Chief Justice John Roberts he spoke highly, (with a million dollar smile), about Brown and Plessy giving us the impression he considered Brown settled precedent. During a recent Democratic debate at Howard University, candidate Joe Biden said “now you see why I was so hard on him” at the Senate confirmation. However, Demagogues like Biden wasn’t that hard. During the confirmation hearings Biden put on a college hat of John Roberts alma mater and told Roberts he was with him.

The Supreme court is illogical. It’s not healthy to want to maintain racial diversity and then proclaim you can’t use race as a factor to kill racial segregation. There are many benefits to having a variety of different ethic groups socialize together in a school environment. For example: It would be great to have a CEO or executive of a corporation who went to school with and now is looking at a resume of an ethnic name of lets say Wanakee? But the business of the day, with studies and statistics to back it up, is discarding black sounding names into the trash bin. Instead of having cross-cultural appreciation of names in our society we have characters like Bill Cosby denouncing Mothers judgments in the naming of their children.

The Supreme court in jest pretends whites are being discriminated in order to produce their judicial fiat for persons of color to suffer segregation. Jim Crow is now alive again. Are we going back to the time of segregated hospitals for birth and segregated cemeteries for death? President Bush’s blessings and dreams have come true through his Supreme court nominations. They now think they got us where they think we should be-Jim Crowed.

Here is the problem with us. Jim Crow never left. Just because he disappeared for a while, dont think he wasnt forming a new strategy. We need to quit being so trusting and naive

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back