Black Christians : THE ORIGINAL SIN

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
THE ORIGINAL SIN

I think it would be good to study this aspect of scripture for a little while for major reasons, one of which would be to better understand some problems about the Church today, especially the Black Church and why the Separation of Church & State even occurred in the first place. So not only did the Separation of Church & State occur back on July 4, 1776, especially due to the ‘the Peculiar Institution’ that became a conflict between the British and the Americans, but it later became the extended issue within America.

So, after the First WAR OF INDEPENDENCE occurred in 1776, then there was another one, THE SECOND WAR OF INDEPENDENCE in 1812. And still chattel slavery continued to be the law of the land. But then came THE CIVIL WAR broke out in 1863 almost 89 years later after the 4th of July and now, the Americans were facing this same issue again, their Peculiar Institution, Chattel Slavery. And so now, after the Emancipation Proclamation, however, the Church is still divided.

I believe therefore that the subject of HUMAN SACRIFICE needs to be addressed from the beginning. Therefore, I want to pose the question as to why the Church, especially the Black Church has avoided dealing with the complete truth about what really happened in the Original Sin, because I believe that it would help to understand why Separation of Church and State has occurred and how mankind has been able to justify human sacrifice of Black African people on a governmental basis. Some people point out that slavery began in Sumer some 4000 years ago and some point out that other kinds of people were also enslaved in human history, but it would be the governmental law that revolves around the initial enslavement of which again, African people become the specific target that all other forms of slavery eventually occurred. Now, the Original Sin was written down obviously because the Creator wants us to know the truth. But I believe too, that the truth might surprise many.

Now my focus though, will revolve around EXACT SCIENCE, meaning astronomy and the correct dating of historical events mentioned in the Bible in correlation to how we understand dates and times today. This, I believe, is crucial to confirming the truth in all other aspects of history as well. Hopefully, and as more scriptures are shared and discussed, the vital importance of what really happened will be understood in how it still affects us even today.​

So, therefore, I will start with the Book of GENESIS Chapter three (3):

[1] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which
the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said,
Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? [2] And the woman said unto
he serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: [3] But of the
fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall
not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. GENESIS 3:1-3.

And I ask firstly;

[1] What date did this incident occur according to the Bible and secular time?
[2] WHO IS THE SERPENT?
[3] Would it be important to understand why the fruit is pivotal to the Original Sin?
[4] What is the physical description of Adam?
[4] What is the physical description of Eve?
[6] What are the distinctions of the three individuals mention?

Attachments

• 2OriginalSin.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 2
And I ask firstly;

Over this past few days ago, I had a heated discussion about this very topic on The Original Sin and as I stated earlier, I believe that the Black Church has failed on this subject and for this reason there is much confusion. However if the truth surfaces then many aspects of what has happened with respect to Black oppression will be better understood. And because of so much hidden truths about this part of humanity, it will take a lot of re-addressing to uncover and so, I just want to share a little today.

What date did this incident occur according to the Bible and secular time?

Based on astronomy and other scientific facts, this incident can be dated to have occurred over a space of time and not just one day. However, due to the birth and offspring of Adam and Eve, yes, a specific time period can be revealed!

Based on the Biblical timeline given of the descendants of Adam and Eve, this Original sin had to have occurred during the late phase of the 4000s BC. More specifically, based upon astronomy the time period that Adam was created would be the beginning date to better understand this time period. Counting backwards from the Star of Bethlehem's appearance, Adam was created 4022 B.C.However counting forward from the birth of his firstborn son, Adam's date of Creation was 4012 B.C.! Therefore there is a ten year gap between when Adam was created and when he took his first breath and became a living breathing soul. For this reason, the date of the Original Sin had to have occurred in the early phase of the 3000s B.C. Furthermore, it had to have occurred before the birth of Cain. cont.

THE ORIGINAL SIN

I think it would be good to study this aspect of scripture for a little while for major reasons, one of which would be to better understand some problems about the Church today, especially the Black Church and why the Separation of Church & State even occurred in the first place. So not only did the Separation of Church & State occur back on July 4, 1776, especially due to the ‘the Peculiar Institution’ that became a conflict between the British and the Americans, but it later became the extended issue within America.

So, after the First WAR OF INDEPENDENCE occurred in 1776, then there was another one, THE SECOND WAR OF INDEPENDENCE in 1812. And still chattel slavery continued to be the law of the land. But then came THE CIVIL WAR broke out in 1863 almost 89 years later after the 4th of July and now, the Americans were facing this same issue again, their Peculiar Institution, Chattel Slavery. And so now, after the Emancipation Proclamation, however, the Church is still divided.

I believe therefore that the subject of HUMAN SACRIFICE needs to be addressed from the beginning. Therefore, I want to pose the question as to why the Church, especially the Black Church has avoided dealing with the complete truth about what really happened in the Original Sin, because I believe that it would help to understand why Separation of Church and State has occurred and how mankind has been able to justify human sacrifice of Black African people on a governmental basis. Some people point out that slavery began in Sumer some 4000 years ago and some point out that other kinds of people were also enslaved in human history, but it would be the governmental law that revolves around the initial enslavement of which again, African people become the specific target that all other forms of slavery eventually occurred. Now, the Original Sin was written down obviously because the Creator wants us to know the truth. But I believe too, that the truth might surprise many.

Now my focus though, will revolve around EXACT SCIENCE, meaning astronomy and the correct dating of historical events mentioned in the Bible in correlation to how we understand dates and times today. This, I believe, is crucial to confirming the truth in all other aspects of history as well. Hopefully, and as more scriptures are shared and discussed, the vital importance of what really happened will be understood in how it still affects us even today.​

So, therefore, I will start with the Book of GENESIS Chapter three (3):

[1] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which
the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said,
Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? [2] And the woman said unto
he serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: [3] But of the
fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall
not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. GENESIS 3:1-3.

And I ask firstly;

[2] WHO IS THE SERPENT?
[3] Would it be important to understand why the fruit is pivotal to the Original Sin?
I ask firstly;

[2] WHO IS THE SERPENT?

My Next Question is

[2] Who is the Serpent?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back