Black Christians : MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN; MENE-ENEMI [reverse script]

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN
    MENE-ENEMI [reverse script]

The Land of Sin

The MENES your ENEMi are upon you.
    TEKEL; your days have been numbered--
    Timed Appointed-- & your time is up.
    TEKEL; & at this time, you don’t measure up.
    UPHARSIN; Therefore, the Menes/Medo-Persians
    are upon you. Your kingdom is gone from you.
    DANIEL 5:25-28; *Interpretation.​

*The Reign of Belshazzar --488 BC - 475 B.C.--------- 12 1/2 Years

Spring Time, AD 1995
    I just remember that it was the year of the Million Man March and also the Oj trials of which was aired on TV. But one spring morning long before the actual march on Washington occurred I went downstairs to sit at the table to read my Bible and to be alone. The kitchen was partially darkened due to the big old trees that stood in the back yard but, a few streams of light still shone through the window blinds and made it easy for me to see and to read. It was quiet. After my husband and I left the campgrounds, we had earlier been invited to dwell in a two-story house that my Papa had previously bought for his eldest daughter. Because of my sister-in-law’s decision to move and live in with her new husband in another city, she offered us a chance to live in her beautifully furnished house in Virginia of which would have been otherwise vacant at that time. So we were elated and moved in towards the end of the summer of 1994. But at this time of my life I was so confused about my purpose therefore I began to seek for answers from many sources including the Bible.

I chose not to turn on the lights one morning as I sat down to pray and search for knowledge. My family remained upstairs and it gave me the opportunity to brood and search for answers to my frustration in the stillness of the dawn. I turned the pages and stopped at ST MATTHEW Chapter Seven in the New Covenant. Then after I read the passages, I turned the pages back to the Old Covenant and decided to read Genesis Chapter ten once again. I stopped at the name of Togarmah, a grandson of JapHeth. I wondered. I pondered. I thought to myself, ‘The Bible is suppose to relate to my life right now.’ But I felt that there was no connection at that time. I thought to myself that there must be something that I’m just not getting. After all of the years that I grew up in the Church and studied the Bible, something was missing but I just did not know what. There had to be a deeper meaning in regards to the Bible and us humans on the planet today if the Bible was to be in fact, the living Word of God but, I felt a void. That’s not peace. That was bewilderment. I was a mother hovering over her little ones, wondering about their security. Why would God bring me to this point in my life and leave me hanging in doubt? I felt that I was at an impasse, a crossroads. But I could not understand why I felt so wanting. I needed something else in order to move onwards. So I began to pray again. I decided to repeat the passage that I had just read in ST. MATTHEW and therefore I prayed, “Dear LORD God in the name of your precious son Jesus, you said in your word to ask and it shall be given, to seek and I shall find, and to knock and it shall be opened unto me. Jesus, that is what you said. Therefore I am asking, I am seeking and I am knocking. Amen.” Just as soon as I had finished, I lifted my head and looked back at the same name that I had left off from reading, TOGARMAH, and suddenly, a voice called out to me in my spirit. And he said, “Read the word backwards.”-- Immediately, I saw the word as ‘Togar-HAM’-- But, I was stunned. Frightened. Frozen. It was quiet again. And I heard nothing. I couldn’t breath. I felt myself not breathing. I forced myself to move. Slowly, I raised my hands and put them on the edge of the table. Then with a great push, I shoved my chair backwards, lunged out of it, ran down the front hallway, grabbed the banister of the staircase and then as I turned, I paused for a moment to look back at the Bible still resting on the table. Nothing happened. But I was still scared so I plunged up the stairs, ran into the room where I saw my husband standing and buried my head into his chest.

By the spring of 1995, I met an African American Muslim man, a scholar, who became interested in what I had to share. But at that time, I only shared a brief account about what I had just learned regarding inverted words. I realized right away that it would take me years to apply this new found knowledge of words to thousands upon thousands of years of written history. I knew it would take some years to be able to understand certain words, words within words, and letters and how they have been altered and manipulated overtime. The reality of inverted words have opened the door to a great flood. A great doorway had just opened to hidden history and because of that day of revelation I found my purpose in life. Even concerning the name of TOGARMAH, God had shown me a great mystery. He showed me how much he valued HAM, the son of Noah and, he showed me the exploitation of Ham and the daughters of Ham. He showed me that he had a purpose for me, a woman. He cares about the daughters of Ham and AbraHam. So many sons of Japheth have left the lands of their origins; the land of Sin [Sino, meaning the east & CHINA] and came to Africa and through the daughters of Ham, they have strove with the men of Ham [Cham]. They have so exploited the daughters of Ham, their wife’s people, and have premeditated to steal away the land of Ham, a land that was not their inheritance.

I only lived in that house for about one year, but it took me many years later to finally turn back and ask this question, “Why did my father-in-law give that house to his barren daughter when I was the only one who had his namesake, his only legitimate grandsons?” Why do mankind expect to have an inheritance but yet, stand in the way to block another human being of the same human rights on this earth? Why do women in high places choose to step in between a man and his son to suppress, control and steal a man’s birthright? Why would a woman deceive her own son in that way? And why would a woman receive complete security and wealth from the labors of a man and then turn around, and seek to block the same blessing from being given to a younger woman?

I received a gift of God. I learned how to discern script and connect the past to the present and the future. Through darkness, I saw light. I saw hope in amazing prophecies written down in script long ago about today. Even still today though, I feel that I have come upon another impasse. Based upon past occurrences, I feel that I am at a standstill as a result of the systems of this world and the Church as it relates to my life. As a black/African American woman, I feel that both mankind and the Church of God has failed me and the only thing that I have hope in would be the Word of God. I have come to realize that at the end of that twelve and one half (12.5) year reign of Belshazzar, it marked the complete downfall of Ham at that time in history. The Hamitic men had failed their women time and time again and when this has happened, God had to step in. At the very beginning of Belshazzar’s reign, in 488 B.C., many Black people fled the Old World because he opened the door to so much violence and suppressions meted out towards Black people. And then 488 + 33.5 years later, Jesus stood at the cross-roads and showed that AbraHamitic men abandoned their womankind as well. They sought to stone an adulteress but no question was formed against the married man who committed the sin with her. If the Black man had not failed their womankind, then there would have been no need for Jesus to come and stand at the cross with Mari, Mari and Mari. There would have been no need for Jesus to have to turn to his friends instead of his earthly father and brothers and say, “take care of my mother”. The Black man has failed the Black women and yet, they cry out about their human rights being denied!? Is not a man defined by his womankind? For centuries upon centuries, the Hamitic men would overthrow their oppressors and rise to the top to rule their own governments but no sooner than they did this, they would reach over the head of their own womenkind and place strange women on their high thrones, only to be suppressed again and again. And finally, the Creator God said--No More!--“God hath numbered thy kingdom and finished it.” [DANIEL 5:26]. If men suppress their own mother and their wife’s people, how can they be considered--men? Togarmah. Mahdai. How can they be considered worthy? Cont.

And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
    This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
    PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
    DANIEL 5:25-28, Genesis 10:2 [Madai]. KJV.​

On October 16, 1995, an estimated 850,000 African American men from across the United States gathered together at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. to rally in one of largest demonstrations in Washington history. This march surpassed the 250,000 who gathered in 1963 for the March on Washington where Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. gave his historic "I Have a Dream" speech.
    http://www.blackpast.org/?q=aah/million-man-march-1995
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Man_March

At 10:09.32 a.m….on October 3, 1995, after only four hours of deliberation the previous day, the jury returned a verdict of not guilty.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_murder_case
    http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/simpson/simpson.htm

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

THE 'MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN'
    PROPHECY

[​IMG]
    The Daniel Chapter 5 Prophecy

...To fully understand this prophecy it is necessary to look at the meanings of the words. MENE - 'numbered' or 'mina' Mina is a measure of money and weight TEKEL - 'weighed' or 'shekel' Shekel is a unit of money and weight UPHARSIN - ie 'Parsin' (singular Peres (verse 28)), Parsin - 'to divide (into many pieces)' Peres - 'to divide (once)' As can be seen the words 'mene' and 'tekel' carry meanings which indicate monetary value. (As a result of this observation many have felt the word 'upharsin' should likewise be understood as 'half mene' or 'half shekel'. However, in this prophecy it is not necessary to render a monetary unit to the word 'upharsin'.) To determine the time periods being suggested it is only necessary to follow the instructions of the prophecy. NUMBER [​IMG] NUMBER [​IMG] WEIGH [​IMG] DIVIDE [​IMG] Number twice by weight and divide! In other words: Number the 'mene' twice by shekel weight and then divide into many pieces. Conveniently a single text found in a prophetic book provides the critical information. Ezek 45:10 You shall have just balances, ... :12 The shekel shall be twenty gerahs; twenty shekels, twenty-five shekels, and fifteen shekels shall be your mina.
    ....DIFFERENT SHEKELS
    Scripture indicates there are two types of shekel! THE SHEKEL OF THE SANCTUARY Exod 30:13,24,25,26, Lev 5:15 27:3,25, Num 3:47, 3:50, Num 7:13,19,25,31,37,48,49,55,61,67,73,79,85,86, 18:16, Ezek 45:12. This shekel is repeatedly identified as being the equivalent of 20 gerahs. Exod 30:13, Lev 27:25, Num 3:47, 18:16, 45:12. SHEKEL OF THE MERCHANTS / KING Gen 23:16 And Abraham listened to Ephron and Abraham weighed out the silver for Ephron which he had named in the hearing of the sons of Heth, four hundred shekels of silver, currency of the merchants. 2 Sam 14:26 And when he cut the hair of his head - at the end of every year he cut it because it was heavy on him - when he cut it, he weighed the hair of his head at two hundred shekels according to the king's standard. The shekel of the sanctuary was the lighter of the two types of shekel, 300 sanctuary shekels composed a mina. Only 200 of the heavier shekel of the merchants/king were required to weigh a mina. The relative value and weight of the two silver shekels is reflected in these verses.

....continued here.....http://www.bibleinsight.com/menep1.html

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    This is really great!