Black People : The obvious tool to begin a revolution.

I refer to the Constitution for two reasons. Because when you yell racism, you have to prove it. Very hard to do. The person or people that you accuse of racism does not have to prove that they are not racist. Racism is hard, if not impossible to prove. Like I said, black people yelling racism is a joke often used in stand up. The constitution is very cut and dry, you have un-alienable rights as a person born on this soil. Know those rights, and if the government blatantly attempts to take those rights away (Constitutional/citizens rights not race rights) from you and not from white people or attempts to change the Constitution to exclude black people, we at that point need to get off of our butts and quit bull s#$++ing. Because, at that point it would be quite obvious to every intelligent fair person in the world what kind of country this is. At that point we would have to declare war on the government, and be prepared to even lose our lives for freedom. You call me a man that believes only in the government, I'm prepared to make that sacrifice. How many other black people are?

I've never spoken of believing in the government, would a person that believes deeply in the government suggest black americans remove ourselves from it's military? Would I suggest we investigate the illegal income tax? Brother you're so race whipped that you don't see any other truths beyond being black. As far as Farrakhan, he's just a man with many of the same weaknesses as all men have. He loves the power of leading his group. He is not my leader. I don't need one.

YOU CAN'T HAVE A STRONG ARMY IF THE INDIVIDUAL SOLDIERS ARE WEAK!

:SuN034:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back