Black People : The obvious tool to begin a revolution.

That would be a "repair" brother, not a revolution. No real revolution can happen with an army of "drunk soldiers"

Yes "repair" as in REPARATION as in REVOLUTION.....as in CHANGE...ex. turning some ish back to sugar ....as in RE~COVER, RE~STORE, RE~CLAIM, RE~WIND, RE~JUVENATE, RE~GENERATE, RE~NEW, RE~WARD...as in ALL Eyes on the Prize...BE~ginning with SELF....as in THIRD EYE ...RE~PAIRING THE INSIDE....as in looking at SELF....as in Starting with the Man in the Mirror....

Drunkenness comes in MANY Forms ...SISTER!

M.E.
:hearts2:

Citizenship: The state of being vested with the rights, privileges, and duties of a citizen.

I believe that it's time for black people (in America) to choose a new battle plan. The war will be lost because black people are fighting with the same worn-out ideology and arguments. Or have given up all together and sold their souls to the white image and ideology. Many in the black race have been fighting in the name of racism and slavery for so long that they don't realize that it simply does not work anymore. The word racism has now been turned into a word used by black folks to excuse their own bad behavior, or when they want to sue someone, or when they lose there jobs etc. Many black people scream “unity” also without any explanation as to exactly what this “unity” is or how it is beneficial to the individual or how the individual is to achieve this thing called unity. Unfortunately here in America, the race has simply become a race full of many contradictions and whining. The black race screams for equal rights, not the United States Constitution kind of rights, but rights that are specific only to it. Ridiculous since the Constitution breaks down each individuals rights as a free person in this country. Instead of embracing and using it and teaching it to our children so that they can also use it, black people prefer to turn their backs on it in some form of nonsensical race-based protest of the document.

The Constitution is our key to winning many of our external battles in this country. When you want separate racial laws, you have adversaries with a whole lot more ammunition than many black peoples slavery or the popular “the white man” out to get us argument. What many black people fail to understand is that if we fought using our U.S. Constitution, white America would have to do one of two things. Acknowledge our rights and civil liberties as americans in this country and respect them, or go against their own document, obviously. If they do the latter, it will be obvious to us and to intelligent whites, and the rest of the world that revolution is necessary for us even if we needed to use violence. We could start by using our greatest power in this country, our numbers in armed forces. Wars are about endurance, the more men you have, the more endurance you have. We could disarm the enemy by not giving it the men it needs for it's wars. Black people are a huge part of our military thuggery, if we turned our backs on it as a group, it would suffer greatly and so would it's plans for a New World Order. Unity at that point for us would no longer be a theory or something to talk about at back yard barbeques while sipping on beers, but obviously a very serious and necessary part of our survival. We would also have to turn our backs on any traditional form of fedu-cation. All forms of traditional media must also be ignored completely in order to keep the focus necessary to defend ourselves. The Revolution would have to take priority over all things external. However, the question is can any revolution happen while the black race has it's internal issues?

Probably not.

WARRIORS CAN'T FIGHT WITH DULL BLADES!

I SPOKE ON THIS TO YOU IN THE THREAD " APOLOGIZING FOR SLAVERY "..

HERE'S THE LINK.....http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=594634&postcount=41

HERE'S SOMETHING ELSE FOR YOU...

MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN SAID :

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WAKE UP ??....

THIS ONLY DEMONSTRATES OUR IMPOTENCE.....

WE KEEP GOING BACK TO.....NOT ONLY WHAT WE DO.....

BUT WE START LOOKING ......TO THE SAME LIAR......THAT CONTINUES TO PROMISE.......BUT NEVER FULLFILL....

HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA HOPE....IN THEIR PROMISE....RATHER THAN HOPE....IN YOURSELF....AND GOD'S ABILITY TO HELP YOU TO HELP YOURSELF.....

BUT TO HOPE IN THE GOVERNMENT......IS HOPELESS....

I JUST DON'T HAVE IT IN ME TO CHOOSE FOOLISHNESS AS A LINE OF THOUGHT.....WHEN IT COMES TO REAL FREEDOM

PERSONALLY , I FEEL THAT LINING UP BLACK PEOPLE BEHIND A CAUSE ROOTED IN USING THE CONSTITUTION AS A SHIELD WILL CARRY NO MORE STRENGTH THAN THE WEAKEST PAWN ON THE CHESSBOARD.....

HOWEVER.....IT JUST MIGHT BE WORTHY....

SO......THIS I PLEDGE TO YOU BRO. BIGTOWN.........YOU GET THIS KIND OF MOVEMENT ESTABLISHED WITH A SECURE FOUNDATION , AND I WILL EXTEND SUPPORT TO YOU....EXTERNALLY...

BECAUSE THIS KIND OF FRONT CAN BE USED AS A DIVERSION....AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED....

WARRIOR

I SPOKE ON THIS TO YOU IN THE THREAD " APOLOGIZING FOR SLAVERY "..

HERE'S THE LINK.....http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=594634&postcount=41

HERE'S SOMETHING ELSE FOR YOU...

MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN SAID :

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WAKE UP ??....

THIS ONLY DEMONSTRATES OUR IMPOTENCE.....

WE KEEP GOING BACK TO.....NOT ONLY WHAT WE DO.....

BUT WE START LOOKING ......TO THE SAME LIAR......THAT CONTINUES TO PROMISE.......BUT NEVER FULLFILL....

HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA HOPE....IN THEIR PROMISE....RATHER THAN HOPE....IN YOURSELF....AND GOD'S ABILITY TO HELP YOU TO HELP YOURSELF.....

BUT TO HOPE IN THE GOVERNMENT......IS HOPELESS....

I JUST DON'T HAVE IT IN ME TO CHOOSE FOOLISHNESS AS A LINE OF THOUGHT.....WHEN IT COMES TO REAL FREEDOM

PERSONALLY , I FEEL THAT LINING UP BLACK PEOPLE BEHIND A CAUSE ROOTED IN USING THE CONSTITUTION AS A SHIELD WILL CARRY NO MORE STRENGTH THAN THE WEAKEST PAWN ON THE CHESSBOARD.....

HOWEVER.....IT JUST MIGHT BE WORTHY....

SO......THIS I PLEDGE TO YOU BRO. BIGTOWN.........YOU GET THIS KIND OF MOVEMENT ESTABLISHED WITH A SECURE FOUNDATION , AND I WILL EXTEND SUPPORT TO YOU....EXTERNALLY...

BECAUSE THIS KIND OF FRONT CAN BE USED AS A DIVERSION....AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED....

WARRIOR

I've never spoken of believing in the government, would a person that believes deeply in the government suggest black americans remove ourselves from it's military? Would I suggest we investigate the illegal income tax? Brother you're so race whipped that you don't see any other truths beyond being black. As far as Farrakhan, he's just a man with many of the same weaknesses as all men have. He loves the power of leading his group. He is not my leader. I don't need one.

YOU CAN'T HAVE A STRONG ARMY IF THE INDIVIDUAL SOLDIERS ARE WEAK!

No real revolution can happen with an army of "drunk soldiers"

And one more thing...

This seems to be a false statement based on HIStory.

HIStory tells of the introduction of ALCOHOL to destroy the minds of the Natives of this land, in all their PIRACY and looting they ate, DRANK and was merry, the current DRINKING behaviors of those in the MILITARY!
I TRUST that many more here could offer supporting evidence of my assertion.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back