Black People : And now it's obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ankhur, I don't know what you think you are accomplishing with these threads.

But, this display from a grown man has the same maturity equivalent of a little boy sticking out his tongue.

By posting threads like this, you are only embarrassing YOURSELF.

These threads show everybody that you won't address ME or anyone else who challenges you DIRECTLY.

Nooooo. You will EVADE and IGNORE any DIRECT questions put to you but you WILL start threads like THIS ONE, again, just like a little boy, "THROWING ROCKS."

You are showing everybody that your so-called "concern for the collective concern" is FALSE.

You are showing everybody just what YOUR motives are.

You had AMPLE OPPORTUNITY to address me or anyone else in the very thread YOU started.

But, Noooooo, you won't TOUCH that thread with a "TEN FOOT POLE."

So, is the PURPOSE of THIS THREAD to "share and inform for the collective concern?"

OR.....is it some "PERSONAL ISH?"

What are you trying to "PROVE?"

Something to prove/ or something to share inform, inspire and uplift?

What are the motivations of our posts and response here?

is it a personal ish,

or a collective concern?

Moreover, if you have some "PERSONAL ISH" with someone here, BRO. RICH already told you how to address that as well when YOU started the "Some Folks Won't Post Unless They Can Dawg Another Member" thread.

Such as who can you apoint me to such logic acts taken place !?
Who are these members you speak of and we do have a place for complaints
and violaters .............it's a great tool to use for us to act on !

Admin.
$$RICH$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back