Khasm13 : the dumbest most brainwashed ninja on youtube...

Word, excuse the typos this darn iPhone auto correct has a mind of its own.

exactly...white people stereotype us everyday...
i usually don't watch too much tv...but yesterday i was flipping the channels when the finals were on...u really don't see too many, if any, prominent roles for black people on the shows or in movies...we got 3 actors denzel, will smith and sam jack that play leading roles in movies...thas it!
what we get is the ghetto fab reality shows which do not paint us in the best light...
so when u have black people basically perpetuating this daily occurrence it leaves me with no other option but to believe that this mofo is a brain washed brain damaged uncle rukus house ***** type kneegrow...

one love
khasm

What he is, is another bullet for racists to use against us.
Other than that, all I can do is feel sorry for him. He will never know the completeness & pure joy that comes from a brother finding his black queen. Yes, some black women sometime make you want to pull out every strand of hair on your body. But there is nothing that compares to being with a woman who is like you, that shares your history & future, and knowing that that same one who is helping me pull out that hair; I wouldn't want to be anyplace else with anyone else.
Bottom line............his loss.

-nuff said.

What he is, is another bullet for racists to use against us.
Other than that, all I can do is feel sorry for him. He will never know the completeness & pure joy that comes from a brother finding his black queen. Yes, some black women sometime make you want to pull out every strand of hair on your body. But there is nothing that compares to being with a woman who is like you, that shares your history & future, and knowing that that same one who is helping me pull out that hair; I wouldn't want to be anyplace else with anyone else.
Bottom line............his loss.

-nuff said.

well said brother....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back