Khasm13 : the dumbest most brainwashed ninja on youtube...

Seems like dating white men is becoming an ever more increasing & popular trend among Black women now....

Black men have only got themselves to blame.

Seriously? Black women are perfect huh? Lol most black women use the "shortage excuse" as an excuse. An excuse to cover up their movie and television induced brainwashed state of mind , that causes them to chase pink men . With that said please google the Black actress Garcelle Beauvais, and how heIr "option" for a white husband , when your done search for Tennis star Borris Becker and how hid marriage to a black woman ended.

This fool in the video is bugging, but I have kept it one hundred some black women gave disgusting attitudes when they work customer service. Some not all.

So with white males like Jerry Sandusky, Charlie Sheen, Robert Downy Jr, and many many more like them, why don't white women throw their men under he bus?

So sad the way pink chasers makIng bafoibs of them selves lol, the blond weaves, the ignorant statements Suggesting that all pink men are going to save the poor incident black female from the media driven image of the Black man lol, Lol oh yeah I forgot most pink chasers can't Pdecipher the difference between soap opera and reality .

Therious Said That

smh...i got no words for this coon @ss ninja

one love
khasm

your right sis...but did anybody actually look at him? Look at how he looks for real lol...He looks rachet his **** self. I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole wearing a hazmat suit. He looks a **** mess. What he needs to be doing is looking for a barber to shave that raggedness off his face, fix his face, put on some decent attire and trade in his personality. Maybe then he could find a decent date. People make me sick complaining about what they cant find in the other sex but havent bothered to look in the mirror and find out why...its not always everyone else thats crazy, sometimes its you!!

I think what you are talking about is context. And when I saw this video on youtube a while ago I did just what you just said. I looked at him... and how he carried himself and expressed himself and I listened to everything he said through that. That is.. afterall.. the primary difference between words on a page a spoken words on a video.. the video reveals more of the persons context. So what I saw was just a hurt, insecure dude trying to do some hurting of his own.. lashing out in frustration.. there's really no point in addressing the things he says.. because his words are disguised by his pain. If you can't get a woman, I think it really has an impact on your outlook. And I think the flip side is also true.. if you are the type of man that women go for.. that also has an impact on your outlook.

What kind of women could this dude actually pull and keep? of any race.. He strikes me as the low-hanging fruit type of dude that looks for women more damaged and insecure than himself. He doesn't have the self-confidence to approach the kind of woman that he really wants.. so he goes for what he thinks he can get. And unfortunately dysfunction plus dysfunction equals dysfunction.. so of course it doesnt work out. Express that through a patented generalized race/gender/class paradigm and you get what we got.. his specific experiences generalized into some skewed principle that he believe applies to all black women.

that said..

When I first heard the dude speak I thought it was a comedian-created character.. and I'm still a little suspicious.

I think what you are talking about is context. And when I saw this video on youtube a while ago I did just what you just said. I looked at him... and how he carried himself and expressed himself and I listened to everything he said through that. That is.. afterall.. the primary difference between words on a page a spoken words on a video.. the video reveals more of the persons context. So what I saw was just a hurt, insecure dude trying to do some hurting of his own.. lashing out in frustration.. there's really no point in addressing the things he says.. because his words are disguised by his pain. If you can't get a woman, I think it really has an impact on your outlook. And I think the flip side is also true.. if you are the type of man that women go for.. that also has an impact on your outlook.

What kind of women could this dude actually pull and keep? of any race.. He strikes me as the low-hanging fruit type of dude that looks for women more damaged and insecure than himself. He doesn't have the self-confidence to approach the kind of woman that he really wants.. so he goes for what he thinks he can get. And unfortunately dysfunction plus dysfunction equals dysfunction.. so of course it doesnt work out. Express that through a patented generalized race/gender/class paradigm and you get what we got.. his specific experiences generalized into some skewed principle that he believe applies to all black women.

that said..

When I first heard the dude speak I thought it was a comedian-created character.. and I'm still a little suspicious.

That was a very well put analysis and you could be right. He does sound very hurt. I think it may also be a reflection on how he was raised. What kind of men did he have in his life did he ever get the type of self esteem boost that every boy needs to become a strong man?? This all goes back to the broken family unit....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back