Khasm13 : the dumbest most brainwashed ninja on youtube...

smh...i got no words for this coon @ss ninja

one love
khasm

Yea he's a clown for real. A REAL BLACK MAN NEVER EVER ABANDONS THE BLACK WOMAN.
Khas you can send the link for tryouts to this person for the 5th stooge, because the 4th spot was taken earlier today.

I would tell this brother by the way you look and sound a real Black woman doesn't want you. And you can see why because of this video.

I would say this fool is trippin', but he would need a leg to stand on in order to trip in the first place. Obviously he got with a certain type over and over again and let history (his personal history that is) repeat itself. Telling brothas to drop our sistas, where does this lead? Everywhere else right? This fool is straight up on some self hate ish and he really cannot have any self respect as when he downs black women he obviously downs his mother, grandmother, etc. ad nauseum.

I havent checked the vid but reading your post Khas,...its sounds as if he done had a bad experiences with black women.

Maybe some female relatives in his family prolly set off the reason for him saying and putting sista's down. or like you said,..he keep picking up the same rachet mess. Why keep going in the same thorns knowing you are going to get stuck over and over when you could just go around it and pick the better flowers.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back