Black People : The Crumbling of Global white supremacy

I understand what you guys are saying. I will add that Blacks and any others cannot see to it that the system falls as long as we/they allow the mental training to persist. It has to be completely gutted; we can't take up where they leave off---otherwise it's all moot.

Again, i agree but....

white "supremacy" is crumbling as rapidly as capitalism. this is something that nkrumah, fanon, malcolm, and others stated would happen but somehow we got black folks thinking that white supremecy can be defeated within context of capitalism. that's not how this going down.

the fall of white supremacy/capitalism is an objective condition which will occur regardless of black folk's mental state or consciousness. what we think is a subjective condition but the objective nature of capitalism is not dependent upon our subjectivity.

now i think the only situation in which anything can be "moot" is if black folks do not alter or change their own position, so long as black folks continue to see themselves "victimized" by white supremacy/capitalism because...

the chinese, japanese, indians, latin americans, and africans who were enslaved and colonized by white folks ain't tripping on the suremacy of white folks or their own victimization because in numerous instances they militarily defeated the same or waged national liberation struggles then developed their own economies to competitie levels in which now the so-called white supremacists find themselves out maneuvered within the system they created.

this is what happened in the past to egypt, , greece, rome and babylon where they built up the wealth of their colonies and the colonies later surpassed the wealth of the imperial power.

the thing for black folks is how do we adjust inside belly of beast which is losing its life force.

see the key word to this thread is global.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back