Black People : The color of oppression 1986

YOU NAME IT

Originally posted by A007
Alke--

Even though I know you will be away for a while I will pose this question(s) to you for when you get back......and for others whom are willing to reply now.

What do you believe was the root reason for slavery and the subsequent racism associated with it?

MY SIS/BRU?

THE ANSWERS ARE MANY AND I WILL ADRESS THIS QUESTION SOON. I WILL ELUDE TO MANY SCHOLARS AND WHAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN BUT FOR THE MOST PART I WILL BE VISUAL IN MY QUEST TO ANSWER.

NAKUKAE

Alke-

Yes, I understand what you are saying; and still today you would probably get a similiar outcome... and I am not a class under or behind anyone; maybe if we didn't think that game or play that game things would be different... Maybe, today we are beginning to believe the hype???
Although it may not seem so, we are continually making strides; but how can we, regardless of how minute, how small and incremental IF WE CONTINUALLY ADDRESS THE MENTAL ILLNESS OF OTHERS...INCLUDING OTHERS WHO MAY LOOK LIKE US; OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE USED US???
Why should I have the burden of trying to understand someone else's problem?

NOTHING.

IF WE CONTINUALLY ADDRESS THE MENTAL ILLNESS OF OTHERS...INCLUDING OTHERS WHO MAY LOOK LIKE US; OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE USED US???
Why should I have the burden of trying to understand someone

My sister?bro

Again unless and until we do some inner work on the man/woman in the mirror the ilness, behaviours and attitudes of others will remain elusive. It has been said > Do not judge a person by what they say but rather by what is left unsaid. No progressive group organization or society can correct the illnesses of another unless and until there is complete submission to the will of the creator. All efforts to organize, assemble regulate and or lead will be nullified simply because we are not dealing solely with flesh and blood.

natukae

By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed." Ashanti proverb

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back