Black People Politics : The Carousel of Killing: The OBAMA Factor

The negative energy surrounding a hypothetical assassination of Barack Obama has already existed among those that hate him and what he stand for. It's no longer energy floating around, it's a tangible possibility considering the racist methheads at the DNC. I don't see how us talking about it on this thread is going to add or subtract from it because this is the reality of the world we live in.

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine. I will now bow out. Negative thinking breeds negative actions.

How soon we forget..

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42981

The "Seas of David" arrested June 2006.. supposedly had a plan to blow something up without weapons, without a plan, without nothin.. "there was no immediate threat" in either Chicago or Miami because the group didn't have the materials it was seeking. FBI Deputy Director John Pistole concurred: "This group was more aspirational than operational."
Yet.. after two mistrials they remain in jail til this day.. where is the outrage for our brothers ?

get some white supremacist loony's out to kill Obama by their own admission, in possession of weapons.. yet is brushed under the carpet as a joke..

and we're ok with this..

I wonder if we will ever get tired of this or if we are actually enjoying our own lunacy.

yes i remember this like yesterday

How soon we forget..

The "Seas of David" arrested June 2006.. supposedly had a plan to blow something up without weapons, without a plan, without nothin.. "there was no immediate threat" in either Chicago or Miami because the group didn't have the materials it was seeking. FBI Deputy Director John Pistole concurred: "This group was more aspirational than operational."
Yet.. after two mistrials they remain in jail til this day.. where is the outrage for our brothers ?

get some white supremacist loony's out to kill Obama by their own admission, in possession of weapons.. yet is brushed under the carpet as a joke..

and we're ok with this..

I wonder if we will ever get tired of this or if we are actually enjoying our own lunacy.

you know i know

yes i'm tired of it but i need help i can't do it alone lol

ok alot of help lol

no need to worrying the universe has a funny way to equal things out

this won't be any different:happens:

How soon we forget..

and we're ok with this..

I second that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back