Black People Politics : Senseless Inner City Killing, etc.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
No pun intended, etc. But... :news: Why can't all this Black on Black crime (murders, etc. ) be stopped within our inner cities, But I am giving a special look at Chicago's murder ridden side of the city. How is it that not ten or twenty, but hundreds (664 killed in 2017) are wasted by bullets, etc. And black folk seem powerless to curb it or stop it, etc. I am not aware of the murder statistics for 2018, and 2019, but I am sure it was also in the hundreds, etc. Many of these deaths are young black people (men and women) and many are bystanders, etc. But what are they so openly shooting, etc., each other over? Drug turf as , gang turf, etc. Yet, these city officials and parents are incapable of curbing such gun violence, etc. Black local leaders seem to be incapable of same, etc. Since this has been going on for years, etc. :what:Will there ever be a workable solution to such violent crimes as murder within these areas of concern or are people just afraid to get involved, etc..

CulturalActivity

Nov 12, 2019
Occupation
Student
No pun intended, etc. But... :news: Why can't all this Black on Black crime (murders, etc. ) be stopped within our inner cities, But I am giving a special look at Chicago's murder ridden side of the city. How is it that not ten or twenty, but hundreds (664 killed in 2017) are wasted by bullets, etc. And black folk seem powerless to curb it or stop it, etc. I am not aware of the murder statistics for 2018, and 2019, but I am sure it was also in the hundreds, etc. Many of these deaths are young black people (men and women) and many are bystanders, etc. But what are they so openly shooting, etc., each other over? Drug turf as , gang turf, etc. Yet, these city officials and parents are incapable of curbing such gun violence, etc. Black local leaders seem to be incapable of same, etc. Since this has been going on for years, etc. :what:Will there ever be a workable solution to such violent crimes as murder within these areas of concern or are people just afraid to get involved, etc..
Violent death rates are at best complex and you have to factor in every type of violent death with the population, the type of violent death and what device was employed to cause each death and the circumstances leading up to that death. To date St. Louis Missouri has had the distinction of being America's deadliest city since 2014. Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans are a close second, third and fourth. I believe Chicago not even being in the top 5 depending on what poll you believe and it's source is being widely touted as the murder capitol of America because a great majority of gun related homicides occur on the weekends and only in certain high crime wards which the media seems to love making these types of violent deaths some sort of magic math clustered homicidal race based trend. As far as people getting up in arms about Chicago's and other high crime urban areas homicide rate is everyone has become desensitized. When we're not being inundated with it up close and personal and I mean "hit the floor while bullets are flying through the door for real" we're mesmerized by it on the big as well as the small screen. Just another day in HELL.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Yet... the question remains, etc. Is there a workable solution, a ending or as it's referred to, "a cease fire, etc.?" Why is so much deadly violence actually necessary. Do you refer to some of it as survival of the fittest, etc. Therefore then it is absolutely necessary that one kills to maintain power, etc. What actually justifies (in the mind of the killer) the need for killing? We hear about protecting turf, etc. Just as we all know about crime and drugs, etc. By killing what is actually being protected here? Just curious...

CulturalActivity

Nov 12, 2019
Occupation
Student
Yet... the question remains, etc. Is there a workable solution, a ending or as it's referred to, "a cease fire, etc.?" Why is so much deadly violence actually necessary. Do you refer to some of it as survival of the fittest, etc. Therefore then it is absolutely necessary that one kills to maintain power, etc. What actually justifies (in the mind of the killer) the need for killing? We hear about protecting turf, etc. Just as we all know about crime and drugs, etc. By killing what is actually being protected here? Just curious...
Okay, let's start here. Chicago's most destabilizing socioeconomic problem.

www.cbsnews.com/news/by-the-numbers-chicago-area-gangs

The infamous "60 Minutes report"

Tell us something we "don't" know. PLEASE!!!

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
The reason? Geo politics. I look at it this way. If a tribe or nation wants land or resources belonging to another tribe or nation they go to war. The reasons here are fundamentally the same. Gangs are basically tribes created when they feel foresaken by the larger community and government such that the wealth and resources collected by the government do not flow to them. So they begin the same process of tribalism that created nations in the first place. When nations do it we don't really care who wins (generically) as long as they fight fair. Why? Because we consider our own military readiness. But when small groups do it, it's seen as a crime. And then suddenly we're concerned why these people are killing each other. "What's wrong with them?, etc."

But yet they learned from what they were taught. Were they not taught American History? World History? So drug dealers fight over territory because land=money. It's as true for them as it is for a king or a president. The only difference is one wears suits and sometimes ridiculous medals and flag pins while the other wears gold chains or orders his "soldiers" to defend their turf. The U.S. defends its "turf" even when that turf isn't physically located in North America. And as the show 'Power' has taught us (fiction notwithstanding) it can be hard to get out the game. Cycles of violence pull you back in.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.