Black Spirituality Religion : The Book of THOTH(caucasian website)

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
The book of thoth is a caucasian web site that examines our mystery school. Trains of thougth that consider the knowlegde taught by our ancestors and the application there of as para norma. He is an example of one of there sites. It is funny they link us to our (alien) ancestors yet we have a problem excepting it in our own community. check it out fam http://www.book-of-thoth.com/

emanuel goodman said:
The book of thoth is a caucasian web site that examines our mystery school. Trains of thougth that consider the knowlegde taught by our ancestors and the application there of as para norma. He is an example of one of there sites. It is funny they link us to our (alien) ancestors yet we have a problem excepting it in our own community. check it out fam http://www.book-of-thoth.com/

Do you accept accounts of "our alien ancestors"?

I ask because I do not remember you challenging those who totally dismiss these "accounts".

I'm sure I also posted this site in another thread dealing with the "Oracle of Tehuti".

Are you familiar with an early book written by R.A. Straughn by the title "Book of Thoth"?!

Or..."The Oracle of Thoth:The kabalistic tarot"

true my brother

omowalejabali said:
Do you accept accounts of "our alien ancestors"?

I ask because I do not remember you challenging those who totally dismiss these "accounts".

I'm sure I also posted this site in another thread dealing with the "Oracle of Tehuti".

Are you familiar with an early book written by R.A. Straughn by the title "Book of Thoth"?!

Or..."The Oracle of Thoth:The kabalistic tarot"

I remember the discussion you speak of . I did not interject because it is hard to explains new concepts to those are not versed it becomes just words and concepts. second a lot of individuals belive what they have been told about a lot of our leaders in order to defame them so i do not introduce such knowldege with fear that we will get caught up into discussing the messenger and not the message. Although every peice of information i have ran across since i had the pleasure of being introduced to this site has only echoed his teaching. I am speaking of doctor york whom has put togther a work that explains the the holes so speak regarding this planet known as qi or timat. This relevation is called the holy tablets which highlights in detail the travels and experiences of our ancestors the annunaki.whom were later coined ad the neteru,the eloheem,god, adonai etc, however they were mere mortals whom taught the nommos whom were dwelling on the plantet when they arrived whom they made a convenant with the mine gold on qi etc. Dr york insists that the annunaki were black people so to speak with wholly hair. thus you get a decendant of the annunaki as yashua" hair of wool skin of brass etc. I am not accomplshied enough to equate to exact time that this yasuha came to qi so i am not quick to associate him with je zeus whom is linked with heru(enlil) the son of anu(ra) .once i see some one make a post that relates to info i am versed with i respond. If i am not comfortable in my current lever of understanding i dont. no my brother i have not read in of the material u mentioned at the bottom of your post. but thanx for i will review them. please submit your current level of understanding my brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back