African Traditional Religion : The Black Woman's Body: A Study in Beauty, Art & Physics

the majesty of the Black Woman's body is unquestionable. what many fail to understand about her body is the multifaceted ways in which her body is expressed.

not only is her body desirous for the purely aesthetics but we must not fail to understand that her body is designed to modify the black man's central nervous system in very positive ways which means that when you fully appreciate the Black Woman's body you see that she expresses herself on the level of functionality.

in other words, her body can make you feel good by simply looking at it. thus, you have only her figures carved in ancient and cosmic stones which were to be found all over the planet. it was her body, the Black Woman's body, which votaries travelled thousands of miles to see, appreciate and derive healing.

Cosmically speaking we are all females both women and men as there is only one source that split into two separate forces of Yin and Yang. You see out of the void came Yin and Yang which is the two complementary forces, this philosophy the Chinese borrowed long ago from Africa's Ifa via the I-Ching. Ifa came from Kemet's equations of mathematics and life such as the N to the power 2. Which exemplifies and contains the essence of life for out of the void came two who gave birth to 4 then 8, then 16, then 32, then 64, then 128 then 256 generations of people. Also this is the basis for Ifa divination which even the Chinese say their 64 hexagrams tells the destiny of Mankind. While Ifa goes furthers and tells not only the destiny of mankind but everything in the Universes including your and my life.

Cosmically speaking we are all females both women and men as there is only one source that split into two separate forces of Yin and Yang. You see out of the void came Yin and Yang which is the two complementary forces, this philosophy the Chinese borrowed long ago from Africa's Ifa via the I-Ching. Ifa came from Kemet's equations of mathematics and life such as the N to the power 2. Which exemplifies and contains the essence of life for out of the void came two who gave birth to 4 then 8, then 16, then 32, then 64, then 128 then 256 generations of people. Also this is the basis for Ifa divination which even the Chinese say their 64 hexagrams tells the destiny of Mankind. While Ifa goes furthers and tells not only the destiny of mankind but everything in the Universes including your and my life.

i don't subscribe to the idea that everybody is a female. and the Ying and Yang concepts originated with Black Women. and the ancient Chinese who brought us the sacred sciences were black people who had their own systems of thought and philosophy which may have mirrored the Ifa system (or the other way around).

and the basis of all sciences and divination can be traced back to Black Women. there is no ancient system of thought which is not derivative of Black Women in some way or another.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back