African Traditional Religion : Visitor from Black Woman-Angel?

Rashonda10

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 7, 2014
I had a black woman appear to me and tell me all manner of things about my journey for truth which had recently begun. She said she was an angel of God, shortly after or before I had visions and dreams each time a black woman, then a manifestation of a presence which was as lights "colored" in hues of red and blue and white and yellow appeared in my house. Thoughts? I don't know why this has happened to me ....

I had a black woman appear to me and tell me all manner of things about my journey for truth which had recently begun. She said she was an angel of God, shortly after or before I had visions and dreams each time a black woman, then a manifestation of a presence which was as lights "colored" in hues of red and blue and white and yellow appeared in my house. Thoughts? I don't know why this has happened to me ....

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/blessings.81772/#post-899491

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back